Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?

Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?

being cute

Men

have sex with dudes

write original music

she looks like a fat, old, and ugly liz harris too

well making good music is a start

something

>muh mufu is better than yours

give it up m8, she's still Maggie-tier

keep to a sensible diet?

she literally does look like a fat grouper
for some reason that's hilarious to me and i can't look at her without laughing

so to answer your question, fail to make me laugh

Wear shirts a different colour to the wall?

Wash her greasy ass hair?

you just said the sight of her made you laugh by association.
then you said she failed to make you laugh.

make up your mind user.

>fat grouper

no such thing as a slim one

Fat?
Cute?

make good music

>Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?
>fail to make me laugh

that's a double negative, my friend
please pay more attention

I never understand such a hate for fat people or even the slightest weight. It's like everyone expects everyone to have a strict balanced diet, exercise every day and even then doesn't guarantee they'll look thin which I can guess at least 95% of this board does not follow. Also, weight doesn't disappear? You can't just be unfat.

How the fuck is she overweight?

fatty

You are a delusional retard and an obvious fatty. Becoming thin is incredibly easy, the fat is used as energy when you eat a caloric deficit. Put down the cake and go outside a few times a week. Fucking retarded obese idiot.

she stopped snorting magic powder since that photo was taken and turned into it happens quicker than you realize

nice mullet

>implying

Release a second full length LP before I kill myself.

>muh buzz-artist

she'll be forgotten next year just like how mac demarco stopped being pitchfork's indie darling

If she released a new album she won't be. BUt if she doesn't sometime soon, she may fade into obscurity

she won't, they're working on her tranny gf's projects now

Well Courtney Barnett is probably gone then.

Nothing complex musically speaking but her lyrics are badass.

fatfuck

>cutesy AA Milne hipster shit
>badass

all me : ^)

>no one posted that pasta yet

I'm disappoint Sup Forums

>cocteau-twins.jpg

headline Madison Square Garden

although I'm not overweight, I do find the brain interesting and assume like drug addicts, or other mental illness, or physical condition, fatness is rooted in brain chemistry.

think about it: imagine if the only possible way to stimulate the production of seratonin or dopamine was to "eat more", a one way route to "equillibrium" that to most people comes naturally.

this ties into depression, anxiety, and any unique state of the brain which the higher function (conscious self) aims to solve. there are only so many routes to take, introducing new chemicals, (food is an intermediate to produce chemicals)

that is all we are seeking. if you are to say, "WHY CAN'T YOU PRODUCE BRAIN CHEMICALS LIKE ME? I FEEL GOOD, EVEN WITH A MODERATE AMOUNT OF FOOD! JUST BE LIKE ME! BE BORN LIKE ME! HAVE MY BRAIN!"

fatness, like drug addiction is what I label "mutations" of an ideal state, and considering we've been weened on things like high fructose corn syrup, wheat, caffeine, and nicotine, to "reprogram" the brain from a state of baseline is a task so difficult this is why many "seek help" elsewhere or from others/

i just want to shagg her bros
is that wrong?

But I've been on the courtney vibe for awhile now, and it seems like she just keeps picking up steam, she'll surpass demarco.

In one way, this is true. There could be many reasons why someone is fat. It's all in the mindset. Either way, harassing or degrading someone for it is just childish and if anything, pushes them to eat more.

Make music.

lil nigga just got out of Psych 101 lol