What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

JUST

Adams:
>U wot m8

This is why sports is awesome. Crazy shit happens.

Like the raptors winning a game

Draymond green is on a mission to sterilize steven adams this series

suspended for sure

I-I'm sorry Draymond...

>What did he mean by this?

Can't win a championship without breaking some eggs.

he meant "im a nigger"

believe me thats how black folks around here greet each other

>believe me thats how everyone around here greet each other

FTFY

i respect kiwis now because of Adams.

absolutely rekt

Guys it wasnt intentional though right, i kick people in the balls all the time when playing bball??

DINDU NUFFIN

Fucking Kerr and FUCKING draymond. I understand going to bat for your players but Kerr honestly has no FUCKING clue what draymonds intent was. But's obvious to look at his follow through. Nobody follows through a shot with a swift kick, anybody who believes that shit is a fucking retard. A FUCKING RETARD.

The only reason I'd be okay if by some miracle Draymond wasn't suspended would be because he's a complete liability out there at this point.

if you watch kerr during the play and after the whistle you can see him immediately look away from green and put his head down.

The thing is even if it wasn't intentional and he didn't even kick him in the nuts, draymond's a faggot for kicking his legs out anyway.

Fuck Allen Iverson for that bullshit, that's not how you shoot

Yeah so he blatantly lied to the media and the fans. He fucking knows it was intentional.

He BETTER get suspended AT LEAST 1 game. idgaf how important he is.

Green is a hoodlum, I can't understand why he's such a popular player among the fans

The real question is this: If Green kicks LeBron the same way, how far into orbit will that propel him?

Do the math and show your work. Limit your answer to two bluebooks.

Bring out the wheel chairs!!!

that kick propelled the thunder into stomp mode

>Adams uses the term monkey to refer to the quick players on the warriors, a harmless slangword for children in nz, an "incredibly racist term" in usa
>black players on the warriors then in the next two games make chimps of themselves by regularly hard fouling Adams
>Adams gets that look in his eyes multiple times like he's going to go full crazy islander mode and kill someone, instead he picks himself back up retains composure and keeps on playing

Man, he's such a soldier. I'm really respecting his mentality here. I guess that's what comes from being the youngest of like 12 other islanders.

just look at that leg extension. how he's bringing that other arm back in to maintain his center of balance on a forceful kick, much like a soccer kick.

it's SO FUCKING INTENTIONAL

i've gained so much respect for him because of all this.

I met Adams irl and he is a nice guy. He is intimidating as fuck though so gs niggers target him. I think it was game 2 where Festus literally fucking hopped on his back. He'll be targeted again for sure because he can slam gs into the ground.

meh this was nothing compared to that chimpout by vince carter. Adams wore that so well.

>Nigs getting upset over Kiwi shenanigans

This is a new low

Fuck this dirty reptilian fraud, srsly

How important is this nigger to GSW?

Will it be a big blow to GSW if he is suspended??

massive

Gotta give credit to Adams, he's tough as fuck man. Is that a Kiwi thing or what?

draymond's shoes are kinda cool

He's probably the worst player they could lose.

People (Klay) can make up for missing Steph. Nobody can make up for Draymond

They can't do shit without him and Westbrook will style on memeors.

God, I really hope Draymond gets suspended. Steven Adams always finds himself in the middle of shit. Remember when big ass Zac Randolph socked him in the face? of Course the league will suspend Draymond.

I knew before the playoffs even started that golden state wouldn't even win the finals. Hell, I'm not even sure the Thunder could beat the Cavs either. But, I knew Golden state was a fraud team. Their finals run last year was absolute bull shit. How do you win come out of the west without playing OKC and the SPurs? BULLSHIT

Of course he lied. He wants to keep playing and help his team win.

If you were a major part of a professional team deep in the playoffs and you intentionally kicked someone in the nuts on impulse, wouldn't you deny your intentions too?

I hate what he did as much as the next guy, but that's just the way sports go. I just hope the NBA isn't a giant pussy and actually doles out some punishment on this giant ape. Hopefully it will help GS lose the series too and then all of Draymond's teammates will hate him forever.

>Kerr honestly has no FUCKING clue what draymonds intent was.

The coach doesn't but you do? Delusional faggot

its not the warriors fault the thunder and spurs choked last year

they beat the teams that beat the thunder and spurs

I praise adams big time. Dude just wants to win. He's one of the top centers in the league just for his demeanor alone. Definitely someone you want on your team.