Vintage thread: >>67754647

Vintage thread: Obligatory /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Official thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3JznMhpWc

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/may/22/louis-van-gaal-manchester-united-players-near-mutiny
twitter.com/SkySport/status/734656064189272064
sigames.com/si-team/members/nicolas-audren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I also forgot the subject edition (embed) (embed).

Who /dominant/ here? Need to get our budget under control though. Gotta gut the team, really.

players bitching and killing your good form edition

For someone who never played this game, what do I need to know?

Its a game about football.

everything

>football
>not spreadsheets

How good will this guy be?
>inb4 manlet
its k if he plays as the creative mid.

Basic finance skills as well as a life-crushing mentality akin to Adolf Hitler. Don't let a few gorillion players get in the way of your club's dream of total global domination. Sieg Heil

Putting a cup run together. Granted my draws have been lucky and I've only got teams in a lower division.

Could have been worse.

THIS DOES NOT SLIP

things are not going so well

only a cheeky cup run can save this season

>mediocre 31-year old whines about playing time
>alright lad I think it's time you move on
>wait please don't sell me boss, sorry for bothering you

kek, every time

>I don't think I am up to the standard of playing here and I should move on
>yeah, you should
>wait no that wont be necessary
>mfw

What a legend.

go me !

okay and now what happens to my club

mass suicide

Aalesund loaned a brazilian striker worth £10m from tottenham, that is literally not fair

oh yes, you beautiful rich man

I'm really really bad at this game

Post tictacs

r8 namibian keeper

this is what I rekt the first division with to get promoted, more or less

naturally it stopped working once I started playing better teams, tried to pull the wingers back and play a plain 442, and tried playing some obscure 4-1-3-1-1 formation but neither worked.

instructions atm are exploiting flanks, hitting early crosses, retain poss, whipped crosses

no bully pls

it could also be that my players aren't good enough, this club is the weakest in the division financially speaking

I think it needs some more steel in the middle. Can't be dealing with an AP in a two man mid. The AI uses this a lot, but I don't like it. I would also be uncomfortable playing on control in a fast set-up like this. Better to drop them deeper; compress the gap between your CM and CBs and play on the counter. I would also drop the AP to DLP(d) and then set the BWM to support, like Drinkeh and Kante-eh. Defense comes first, goals second!

alright China, thanks

I'll try that out, I have the players to do it which is nice

your advice might stop me from getting sacked

there's actually 11 games to go, we can still turn this around lads

first game with new tictac, I'll take it

at home against Haugesund next round, arguably the most important game of the season

>"League Managers' Association lawyer Paul Gilroy QC arrived at Manchester United's Carrington training ground shortly after 0930 BST. He told security his name but was refused entry and has driven off.

>"He is the same employment barrister who acted for David Moyes when he was sacked by United in 2014.

>"He returned at 09:44 and was allowed straight in."
LVG NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT

Yeah, this tactic is way too offensive for a newly promoted team. I agree with China mostly, can't have AP in a 2 man mid. I would either pull the wingers down for a 4-4-2 if you want to play with 2 strikers, or pull a striker down into a 4-2-3-1.

If you're playing a 4-2-4 and not averaging a goal per game, you're going to lose majority of games. Need balance in the midfield for possession and defense.

Lol actually reading the shit about Van Gaal makes me laugh. Players not wanting to train, and not accepting criticism from van Gaal from the get go. The whole issue is the spoiled mentality of the players, they weren't open for another manager. Van Gaal is not the problem. Van Gaal is shit with media but is an excellent manager. When players actually live by the rules of van Gaal they tend to do really well.

Exactly the same shit Benítez had to deal with at real Madrid.

JESUS CHRIST
TWO THREADS IN A ROW
IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO PUT FUCKING /TRB/ IN THE TITLE YOU FUCKING AUTISTS

Seriously butters, what was going through your head when you made this thread? "There's a subject field, better leave this empty" or what? Jesus fucking christ

Never create me or my thread ever again

"Louis van Gaal’s two-year reign at Manchester United has come to an end after the Dutchman lost the respect of the dressing-room with eccentric management that extended to brutal video dissection of players’ performances, critical emails to squad members and the imposition of "straitjacket" football on the team."

Basicly:

>Louis van Gaal’s two-year reign at Manchester United has come to an end after the Dutchman lost the respect of the dressing-room after doing his fucking job.

Fucking faggots.

And the media twists everything in favor of the players as usual. You wouldn't believe how hard Marca and As are sucking zidane's dick now.

The fuckers even award Zidane shit like Casemiro as a starting 11 midfielder instead of Kroos or giving Lucas Vázquez a chance to prove he's actually good.

What did Utd even expect

This is the same squad that bawled their eyes out because of muh chips.

Utd's locker room is thoroughly unprofessional. It baffles me how most of their senior players are still on board even though they havent performed for half a decade and are absolutely cancerous.

>ywn send angry emails to your players

theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/may/22/louis-van-gaal-manchester-united-players-near-mutiny

Jesus.
Players could not cope with criticism, even though they were shit, so they moaned about it to Van Gaal.
He instead went for a very discrete way of doing things, a way that makes things less awkward and unpleasant for the players, and because of that they chose to ignore it.
What a bunch of bitches. These players never tried to improve or to at least give their new manager a chance - because you know, maybe it will turn out that he was right and that they can win the league with his philoshophee?

I dont rate Van Gaal either but not giving him a chance at least is so fucking retarded, and its modern football's fault that clubs becamse such bumlickers that players think they can do this and get away with it.

>all this pent-up anger
Classic Germany.

we need 7 points from the last 5 games or the board will ragequit on me

>Art Vandelay
>Germany

lmao
I'm pan-national

>he started sending the players individual emails detailing their faults and submitting video clips to highlight his dissatisfaction. Except by that stage a lot of the players were so disillusioned many ignored the emails or redirected them straight to their trash. Van Gaal suspected as much and had a tracker fitted so he could check if the emails were opened and for how long. It became a game of cat and mouse. Some players opened the emails on their mobiles, then left their phones on the side and wandered off for 20 minutes.
Smells like bullshit to me.

Daniel Taylor is a United shill most of the time, I could see this coming from any number or parties at the club

We did it lads

>David Moyes has dropped out of the running for the Aston Villa manager's job
Please go back to Man U.

morning lads
>tfw bored of my AFC Wimbledon save just one season after reaching the EPL

>tfw tactical subs work
>tfw team talks work
>tfw completely change the course of the game through my actions
good feel

>set the record for goals scored AND goals conceded in the same champions league campaign
>2024-25
>not playing goalball

Should've included results: 8-2, 1-3, 4-0, 3-1, 3-3, 7-4, 6-3, 1-2, 4-3, 4-3, 4-0, 1-2, 3-2
for a total of 49 goals for and 28 against

anyway to get this on a chromebook?

No

i've managed it

A screencap of your fixtures filtered to focus on the CL works just as well.

why do you have a chromebook
do you have extra chromosomes

Yeah but then I have to untick all the other competitions
and there's about 20. That's way too many clicks

Still fewer clicks than creating a second post.

And a third desu

Good point.

Only takes about 5 clicks per post to make a new one desu, so now it's equal :)

Not bad desu.

Except we get much more information in a way that's also easier to read.

Please post this written out in paragraphs over multiple posts.

:^)

>tfw you spend 20 minutes on a clever image edit and don't even get any (you)'s

>20 minutes
I couldn't do that in an hour. Well done.

How is this possible? Is Miles serious?

(You)

>use my last sub to put on a veteran LM
>exactly one minute into the game and he's injured
JUST

Why don't players ever lay it off when it's a 2v1 vs keeper.

Impossible

goodbye van lel

so graafschap and willem 2 are still in eredivisie if twente get relegated right?

It's basically dude crosses lmao the formation. I luh it.
[paragraph spacing]
lots of far post crosses and huge attacking center mids that get into the box.

P A P A
A
P
A

Dat eccentricity

There is a very small possibility KNVB might turn around their decision to relegate FC Twente. however this will have huge consequences for the promotion and relegation story. The thing is that FC Twente has the right to stay in since they've done everything the KNVB has asked them to do. Yet the KNVB decided to relegate them anyways.

If FC Twente will be relegated the current promotion/relegation stuff will stay in place, which will mean that De Graafschap and Willem 2 are in the eredivisie next year.

The thing is that the KNVB has made another monumental fuck up here. FC Twente has the right to protest in some way in my opinion. NAC and Go Ahead Eagles are pissed off as fuck about the decision because it happened right before the playoffs, changing everything about the playoffs. In my opinion it is time for teams to go really far. Maybe even considering not playing next season.

Basicly everyone is pissed off at the KNVB right now for legit reasons. Which is not the first time. The KNVB is a joke of an organisation and the people that are responsible should all be thrown out immediatly. Italy right now has a less corrupt mess.

>Daley Blind scores against me
>in 2021
>That's his first ever goal for Manchester United!
what
WHAT

>Italy right now has a less corrupt mess.
wouldn't say that so quickly
twitter.com/SkySport/status/734656064189272064

pls give full story on twenty

It's really long and I'm not a great blogger desu.

>financial problems
Oh, okay.

>senior player tutors a youngster
>lower his determination

I though this could happen only if he is tutored off the pitch. Not with the other option.

can he become goat?

yes

>managing Arseanal

I've had a hard time finding a cozy save in fm16.

So would I be if I was in the shoes of any club in holland top 2 div.

The jupiler league teams dont want twente

Try and best Stjarnan's finish in 2014.

MiniFridge

Financial problems and fraud, but FC Twente and the KNVB came to an agreement which FC Twente followed. Now the KNVB decided to punish them anyways based on old stuff.

Excatly, basicly everyone is pissed.

>24/5/2016
Out by a day but good effort FM

You know I'm always ready with the image

I'll definitely be starting a save in Iceland today. Not sure which club though, I hear Breiðablik are great for youth but I'm a KR supporter so I might bring them back to glory.

Yes, hello.

Good man.

Yeah, from my experience in 14 Breidablik's youth set up is the best in the country (and then FH and KR behind them, I think, which would make sense). You can't really go wrong though. Nice, comfy league.

Yes, i got a goat with that name before.
Is it well known what regen names get higher chances of high PA in the game? I've noticed a few names that's been world class +3 times. On top of my head Eliseo Avramides is one of them...

This cheeky cunt:
sigames.com/si-team/members/nicolas-audren

This guy?