Perfect languages don't exi-

Perfect languages don't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

foroguineoecuatorian.mforos.com/1385814/10778923-espanoles-de-forocoches-esto-es-guinea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's spreading like a cancer, we need to cut the tumour out somehow

>Australia and New Zealand

Literally why would anyone here study Spanish of all languages?

I was wondering the same
I have never seen a Spanish speaker in Canada, even the U.S. states that border my area have more French than Spanish.
And yet pink

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Language education here is so bad, people start Spanish in 9th or 10th grade and come out of it barely being able to speak a sentence or understand it spoken

t. 4 years Spanish

*this is for high school it's different at uni, but almost no one takes languages at uni

me in the centre

Really makes you think...

KEK

t. Marina Joyce

foroguineoecuatorian.mforos.com/1385814/10778923-espanoles-de-forocoches-esto-es-guinea/

Guinea ecuatorial. They were a Spanish colony and most of the population actually speaks spanish with castillian accent.

>japan is pink
but how

Guinea Ecuatorial
no conoces en serio?

Same here, don't worry bro.

>start in 9th or 10th grade at 14 or 15
>wonder why it's bad

We start total French immersion in kindergarten but parents are encouraged to start it earlier in the home.

yo key arrow ear allah bibleeoh taykah

Hey hey hey hey... why the fuck are we red?

I still don't know why we learn this language instead of based German.

They are andalusianboos (southern Spaniards)

us too

It could be foreign students, Sweden has more Spanish than Australia. Not that it justifies learning Sp&ish. I bet a Chinese version of this chart would be cringieër

>Perfect languages don't exi-
>Perfect flags don't exi-

Is this, dare I say, a new (shitty) Sup Forums meme?

equatorial guinea was a part of the viceroyalty of rio de la plata, they are your brothers my african friend

me on the left

err no shit thats part of the problem, but the lessons don't focus on practical use either (no listening or speaking practice)

it pisses me off cause for all the time i wasted sitting in spanish class i imagine i could actually speak the language, even starting at age 14, if people knew how to teach it

We are spreading as a cancer. Nothing uncommon under the sun.

Even the same with people who take it for 4 years.
I could use it decently in 2 years, but only because I put video games into French.
t. 3 years

45ish minutes a day in a class and google translate won't do shit if the person doesn't actually want to learn a language.

>language education in the US is bad
I hear this all the time and I see no evidence of it. All the language teachers that I've encountered did a decent job of instructing. Most above really. They seemed to give more of a shit about what they were teaching than regular teachers. As far as I'm concerned, the only pattern I've been able to identify is that native Anglophones either stink at language learning or they don't give enough of a shit to take it seriously.

same here, i bet brazilians are better with english than spanish

That's not a map of Mandarin students, OP.

>i bet brazilians are better with english than spanish
dumb monkey, you dont even need to study to understand spanish

when i see a whole text in spanish i think it is portuguese with bad grammar and it is full cringe

but, yes i can understand

There's no need for us to learn any foreign language, so people just pick one that sounds nice.

>Japan
I will never undertand this

It's not that Americans are bad at learning languages, they unironically believe the lazy shits who didn't learn a language who pretend to know what learning a language is like.
>X language is easier than Y
>X and Y are literally in the same fucking language branch

>X language is useless, learn Y Billions of People Speak It*™
*in 1 (somewhat relevant) country
>learning languages they don't like = not good either

Not Americans, native Anglophones in general. Anglo-canadians rarely speak French despite its official status and extensive study in schools, while Francophone Canadians almost always speak English. Britbongs are notorious all over Europe for not learning languages, like all the British retirees who have lived Spain for years but can't speak Spanish. I don't know about NZ and AUS, but I can't imagine their language skills are any better. I do believe they are inherently bad at language learning because they already speak the lingua franca, whereas others have to learn it and in doing so also acquire knowledge on what it takes to learn a language in general. Plus those learning English have greater motivation, whereas from an Anglo typically approaches learning another language with half hearted interest, or does it for "practical" reasons, like it looks good on a resume or some shit.

>spanish
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA THENIOR

What did he mean by this?

Thorry, no habla ingleth

pendejo

>nospanishtugal

Wrong! I've found out Spanish is harder to learn than English.

Because we are studying Spanish more, as our third language. It is quite normal here nowadays. I'm myself studying Spanish.

But, yeah!, I think is quite red.

Why would someone want to learn the language of the plebs and cheap labor

It's not even in the top 3 languages of Spain, mate.

Nadie conoce a esos negros.

que rudo ereth

Don't worry, god will send another protestant wind to kill the heretic Spaniards.

you will be speaking Chinese by 2030 so don't worry about it

EL BRASILEANO

it is the other way around for me

wtf
explain! explain!

>it's true

jesus christ

it shows

New Caledonia, like French Guiana, is considered to be part of France for many infographics such as these.

Mordor.

oque tu hablas yo no entiendo macaquito oque quieres dizer con vos comentario boludito de mierda ?

>Japan
Wait what?

In fact, we grouped Mexico with Pinoys and Argentina with Guinea Ecuatorial.

Beautiful.

I think that's exactly how portuguese is seen here. I mean I read shit like "anistia geral" and fuggg... it's like picturing a lazy 12 yrs illiterate hick writing a txt mssg.

Worse even, cause that's actually and unironically the proper portuguese spelling...

miesma mierda again tu no sabes hablar otra coisa macaquito