The two greatest artists of our generation are working on a collab album. Who else is thirsty?

The two greatest artists of our generation are working on a collab album. Who else is thirsty?

They are both at artistic low points desu. Ill listen when it comes out of course, but I can't say i'm too optimistic.

gonna be another half finished album by kanye i don't know shit about fashion west

no way they are at an all time high

drake's at his all time high in popularity, but I think his earlier stuff is still his best

>drake

In terms of popularity, sure. Both Views and TLOP were pretty over hyped though, what should have been two 9/10's ended up being Drakes undeniably worst album, and one of Kanyes weaker efforts.

I agree, I haven't even finished views desu. 2015 was really Drake's top year: If you're reading this it's too late, What a time to be alive, Hotline Bling, Meek Mill situation. He has potential to put out better stuff if he just raps instead of singing all of the time, but that's what keeps him popular.
Kanye's tlop was good, but not as an album until the latter half. It mostly felt like a collection of singles and then the second half kicked shit in gear

2012 was peak Drake

Key and Peele was hit or miss but I think it was pretty funny.

I disagree, he had a very good year last year. Finally had some true confidence in his own sound. There used to be times when Wayne and Drake would be on the same song and we're indistinguishable.

kek

>shitty "40" soca beats whiles Kanye screams like a nigger

>simplistic and inferior souls beats while Drake says "yeah" after every punch line

>Jay-Z feature where his buttery flow carries his weak braggy nigger lyrics

>One or the other or both attempting patois styled rap

>Drake sings solo track

>Kanye sings solo track

>Duet singing track

>the Chief Keef feature was the best part

Looking forward to it.

If you honestly believe that, just listen to Lil' Wayne. That was pretty much Drake until Nothing Was the Same.

Kanye is desperate for some $$$

IYRTITL is the best thing he has put out since So Far Gone.

who's that? kid cudi and taco?

huge kanye fan but i dont care about this at all

also views was terrible

its drake and kanye west

too bad, they make boring music

i feel like the memes that are gonna come out of this album will be top tier
kanye has had some pretty quotable verses on all of his recent features and all over tlop, and drake has been like that since before iyrtitl.

>yeezus and tlop
>all time high
Fucking kys, drake will carry this project bc he's drake, hope Kanye brings good production but I will definetly be skipping all his cringy ass bars

This is so cheap. Its going to be nothing more than a two person jerk off contest made for hype, money, and twitter mentions. Both of them are also way past their prime.

Musical clickbait.

Let me know when they announce the tour dates.

she will

Yeezus Tour < Everything

bait