/trans/ - mouyes special

>Paris St-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 34, will join Manchester United this summer as assistant manager to Jose Mourinho. (Sportsbladet, via Daily Express)

>Current assistant manager Ryan Giggs is set to reject a job offer from Mourinho and end his 29-year stay at Manchester United. (Sun)

>Mourinho was paid £4m by Manchester United not to take a job elsewhere but has not accepted a 'behaviour clause' in a five-year contract at Old Trafford. (Daily Mail)

>United's executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward will give Mourinho £200m to spend and the Portuguese coach has already lined up Ibrahimovic as his first major signing. (Daily Star)

>Mourinho's targets include Everton's John Stones, 21, Portugal midfielders Andre Gomes, 22, and Joao Mario, 23, strikers Alvaro Morata and Mauro Icardi, both 23, and 29-year-old Argentina international Ezequiel Garay. (Guardian)

>Both Manchester United and Premier League rivals Chelsea will miss out on Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain, with the 28-year-old in talks over a move to Paris St-Germain. (Sun)

>The Old Trafford club also faces competition from Barcelona for 22-year-old Paris St-Germain defender Marquinhos. (Telefoot, via Sun)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3604582/Manchester-United-sack-Louis-van-Gaal-Jose-Mourinho-prepares-charge.html
twitter.com/SanBorussia/status/734492614129549312
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Other clubs

>Everton have spoken to former Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini about the possibility of becoming their new manager.(Daily Mail)

>Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund have agreed a deal for 25-year-old Germany international Ilkay Gundogan. (Goal.com)
>City will pay an initial £20.1m for the midfielder, with £1.5m in add-ons set aside should Gundogan impress for Pep Guardiola's side. (Daily Telegraph)

>Arsenal have entered talks with Bayern Munich over the signing of Morocco defender Medhi Benatia, 29. (Foot Mercato, via Daily Star)

>Former Manchester United and Everton boss David Moyes is in talks with Aston Villa and is considering a return to management in the Championship. (Daily Telegraph)

>Juventus are favourites to sign Chelsea target Miralem Pjanic, but the 26-year-old Roma midfielder could leave Serie A for Barcelona or Bayern Munich. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

>Swansea City striker Andre Ayew, 26, is aware of interest in him from other clubs after being linked with a move to Sunderland. (Telefoot, via Newcastle Chronicle)

>Inter Milan intend to sell 23-year-old Croatia international Marcelo Brozovic to a Premier League club this summer. (Sky Sports Italia, via Gazzetta dello Sport)

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revived his interest in Argentinian striker Maxi Romero, 17, but still has Juventus forward Alvaro Morata, 23, as his top target. (Daily Mirror)

>mou
>ibra in
>giggs leaving
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Ibrahimovic
>literally whose who of whos?
>Ezeqiel Garay
>I repeat, Ezequiel fucking GarAY
You know, the piece of shit that plays in Russia because he couldn't cut it literally anywhere else? Yes, that Ezquiel Garay.

Like jesus fucking god, man... Did they just do a global search for players who might've been on the same field as Mourinho at any point in their entire lives? Thanks, I needed the laugh.

time to support FCUM

so wait let me get this straight. Man utd fans are happy over getting a manager who lasts only the first two years at every club he goes before leaving/ getting fired in the third year whilst leaving the club in utter shambles. this is the guy they are happy they got?

No

:^)

>fed up of boring football
>hire mourinho

Literally makes no sense

>During the afternoon training session, a fight breaks out between Ibrahimovic and Fellaini
>If you defend Ibrahimovic, you'll be on the receiving end of a a few nasty elbows to the jaw and Fella will dump an entire bowl of rancid couscous, which he always carries in his hair, over your head.
>If you defend Fellaini, Ibra will tickle your bumhole for 45 minutes with his ponytail while repeatedly shouting DARE TO ZLATAN, effectively humiliating you in front of all your team-mates.

Well, Sup Forums, what's it gonna be?

>Ibrahimovic having the mental capability to be an assistant manager

mourinho can play exciting football, he just knows when not to

2014-15?

>targets include Everton's John Stones, 21, Portugal midfielders Andre Gomes, 22, and Joao Mario, 23, strikers Alvaro Morata and Mauro Icardi, both 23
>all those poor youngsters
it will be another shoah

>buying a 34 year old
>kicking giggs out
>kicking mata out
>killing all youth development
t-thanks woodward

Bored of this myth tbqh

Not really sure what you are asking here but yes. Chelsea played good football in the first half of the season but when they started to drop off he made them grind out wins to ensure the title.

So Zlatan is going to be both player and assistant manager?

His best madrid team scored a little over 100 goals in the league

09/10 ; 11/12

>>Everton have spoken to former Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini about the possibility of becoming their new manager.(Daily Mail)
>Leaving Man City and their unlimited funds to go to fucking Everton
How delusion all those scousers? First Mourinho and now Pellegrini?

>buying all those kids to sit them on the bench, loan them to a belgian club and ruin their promising careers
mou really is the death of young players, i don't know why they always fall for it and sign

he's already left Man City

>Mourinho was paid £4m by Manchester United not to take a job elsewhere
How does that work exactly

they pay him £4m if he doesnt take a job elsewhere

why are United creaming over Mourinho that much?

Didnt they watch how he almost burned Chelsea to the ground 6 months ago

I guess "We'll pay you to keep yourself available until we fully decide on whether to sack LVG or not"

Yeah, I get that, but can you imagine that leap? Going from buying De Bruyne's and Sterlings to buying fucking Lennon's and Besic's?

You say "hey, we'll give you 4 millions dollars to literally do nothing" and the other person says ok.

must be either that or retire for him now though

Oh, now it makes sense

Because they're desperate. Mourinho is a deal with the devil, you give him your team and full control and he provides great results at a cost of a full burn out and locker room turmoil after 3 years plus weakening the image of the club.

what's this meme about mou not liking youth

chelsea 04/05 were young as fuck

Desu with the money United have they could be able to sell and buy him all the players he wants/need, he may last more than 3 years.

$ 8048314.55

Any spurs rumours?

All I hear is Mason to Bournemouth
Nothing about incomings

arsenal finished above you again

When 3 years go by and the board has to choose between replacing 10 players (that probably cost 250-300m) and replacing the manager they'll always choose to replace the manager.

>spend last 3 seasons bitching about not playing The United Way®
>celebrate the appointment of Mourinho
wew

They were a rather young team but pretty much all of them were already established players when Mourinho signed.

Is there a trophy for that?

>with the money United have they could be able to sell and buy him all the players he wants/need
it's not like Real didnt. Chelsea is not much poorer either

this whole club needs to burn down. can't even acknowledge all the sacrifices LVG has done to keep them afloat. Now Mourinho is coming and all the young lad (including martial) are off

Martial will be safe, it's types like Rashford who are dead

everton have a new owner and that with the tv deal means there might be a bit more money to play with than everton have had in their recent history

>Now Mourinho is coming and all the young lad (including martial) are off
>he genuinely believes Mourinho will sell/loan Martial

Lad, please. Don't be an idiot. I'm worried about some of the youth but Martial and Shaw are guaranteed starters.

So is Zlatan going to be a player-manager type thing? Sounds a bit weird desu.

They had probably already decided to sack LVG, they just didn't want a situation like Pellegrini had at City where it was absolutely certain he was being replaced

lel obviously not, don't believe everything in sports journalism.

i thought shaw is a permadead

Of course not, they wouldnt give an able bodied person a gold medal for winning an event in the special olympics. Still funny though.

is shaw really that good?

he looked alright at the beginning of the season but he didn't really have enough time to show it

Rashford, Fosu-Mensah and Borthwick-Jackson could have been the next Müller/Kroos/Alaba homegrown trio, only less talented but still good enough. But now that LVG is gone Mou will burn everything to the ground like the reckless madman that he is

quite interested to see the state of man u in 3 years time now. i'm guessing no youth coming through, team packed with 29-33 year olds, toxic dressing room. it's going to be fun.

>signing a bunch of Portuguese literally-who's and Garay

Why don't they just make Giggs the manager. It would literally be better than this shit.

Before his injury he was practically our best player. I'm so excited to see Shaw and Martial on the left together.

All depends on if he can get back to his best though. If not I'd like it if Borthwick-Jackson played ahead of him.

no he just broke his leg

I'd actually love to see Ibra in the PL, even if it is for United.

>West Ham have met Jamie Vardy's £25m release-clause and offered to double his wages. [via @ExWHUemployee]

so all the time. mourinho is a meme manager.

Fuck off shit spam

He'll stay at lelster anyway, it doesn't seem like he's bothered about the money and he's got champions league next season.

Official LVG sacking announcement in 2 hours.

> it doesn't seem like he's bothered about the money
what gave you that impression?
at 29 and spending most of his career in lower leagues I'd expect him to want as much as he can get over CL

Uh, no.

I'd like to know what exactly West Ham are thinking

why do people think they can buy leicesters best players

after all they've been through, why would they just jump ship to another club instead of experiencing CL football with all the mates that you work with

Yeah, it'll be great to see him be completely irrelevant because he isn't playing FC Froglegs every week. Then we can look forward to hearing "H-h-h-h-he was just past his prime, he really was world class and didn't just pad his stats in meme leagues, playing for the only relevant team in them and scoring penalties against literally who" and obviously, Zlatan excusing himself by speaking in the third person because he's so cool.

The lad would turn up to training drunk when he first signed for Leicester because he had so much money he didn't know what to do and just spent it getting smashed every night.

He's a non-league player that got lost.

>English football player
>not bothered about the money
pick one

it seems they want a striker

Why are englishmen such cunts?

Come on man, he played in the Serie A and for Barca for most of his career. Only his four seasons at PSG you can discredit.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3604582/Manchester-United-sack-Louis-van-Gaal-Jose-Mourinho-prepares-charge.html

It is done

I hope Manure get Zlatan on ridiculous wages and he scores less than 10 goals

Winning football isn't boring.

>tfw he's coming back home.
thank god.

>Juve who were rigging games and Inter in a post-calciopoli serie a
there is reasonable room for doubt

Genuinely worried about the future of the club

>he played in the Serie A
First for Juve as a bench player, then for Inter who were the only title contenders post Calciopolli (and the team improved after he left), then he flopped at Barcelona.

The only team that actually won thanks to him was AC Milan, the other times he was just in the right place at the right time.

Not even the guy you're replying to.

Any updates on the Gotze situation? I read he wants £140,000 a week, but can Liverpool really afford that when they're already paying Benteke, Milner, and Sturridge the same amount?

Of course he played for the best teams in the world but to say he padded his stats in meme leagues is ridiculous though.

Fabregas won't allow it.

>Any updates on the Gotze situation?
Yes

twitter.com/SanBorussia/status/734492614129549312

Yes, he's not going to Liverpool. Cap this.

Why are you seriously replying to an EPL baby?

>>Paris St-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 34, will join Manchester United this summer as assistant manager to Jose Mourinho. (Sportsbladet, via Daily Express)

At what point can you sue a newspaper for blantant lying?

I don't know

One year at barca before they ditched at a huge loss and the rest in a shit serie a after it all went tits up. Just look at Italian clubs' performances in the CL during that time if you have any doubt.

Real Madrid?

I'm not an EPL babby, I watch and respect other leagues. But facts are facts, Juve, Inter, Barcelona and PSG did not win because of Ibrahimovic, they won because they were by far the best teams in the league and he was just along for the ride.

I don't know how they get away with it. Blatantly publishing lies but say they got it from a 'source'.

You have to prove malicious intent in the US & UK

Like Fabregas has any say in it; Mata is loved at Chelsea and is the one thing they needed this season with Oscar being complete shit, as always, and Fabregas being shit. He's great and I can't wait to see him in a Chelsea jersey again.

No, he's not going back to RM's academy.

Valencia, then.

>Juve, Inter, Barcelona and PSG did not win because of Ibrahimovic
Also Inter and Barcelona won DESPITE Ibrahimovic, both teams instantly improved when he left.

>sell more shit by making shit up

Taa daa there is your proof.

No, he's not going back to Valencia either. Back to Chelsea he will go.

>City signing another injury prone player
can't wait for 1/3rd of their squad to be injured before christmas again

Mata doesn't seem like a player Conte would get

And Pep fighting with the head doc for it