This joke will never be fired

>this joke will never be fired
Is there any reason to care about the NT now?

at least we get to watch that Pulisic kid during summer

I'm sure there are plenty of top notch managers way better than him waiting in line to coach the US NT.

Yes
Let's let some youth player who has just gotten into the rotation at Dortmund be the go to guy against older, more established competition who are willing to play murderball

It's just too early to expect him to have a real impact but Klinsmann is gonna ruin him

Mediocre would be an improvement

National team with would still be shit regardless if he was fired or not

I don't want him fired we're not the best in the world
He's made us shit among CONCACAF teams

>get the team through a germany ghana portugal group
>barely gets beaten by a much better belgium
>waa waaa hes so shit

He lost to Jamaica twice, Guatemala, & Panama
Those are the ones we're focusing more on

Belgium significantly outplayed the US in that game. Tim Howard was amazing

I dont like him either but i doubt there are many coaches available which would improve the us nt

I'm sure it's purely financial at this point. He must have a clause about early termination compensation, which would cost you guys an obscene amount of money. It's not uncommon for it to be included in a contract when taking on 'unfavourable' positions for well-known managers.

There has to one who could not ruin it as much though

i'll say this for the umpteenth time, you dip. he is doing great considering the shit players that we have.

he should also look into sending more scouts to look for more dual nationals in germany as well, imho.

this old meme again

you know how i know you just started watching soccer in the past 5 years?

Literally who would replace him? Every american coach is trash. We dont have any options. Its not like the job is attractive to a big name manager either

Losing to CONCACAF opponents and playing shit soccer overall is not "doing great considering the shit players that we have"

We don't need more Chandlers

There are better coaches within MLS
Someone just needs to stop the bleeding

Arena is the best coach MLS has ever had and his job on the NT has already been done. Do you think we should go back to him?

Yes
Honestly, I can't see the US getting through the Hex to the world cup and it's not like he's done anything for development of the sport here
I personally would like to see Oscar Pareja get a shot because at least the team would be attack minded

>get through a Ghana breaking down internally, an overrated shit Portugal and lose against Germany and Belgium while being outplayed and out-shot

>lose to Concacrap fodder which would have never happened with Arena or Bradley

>no tactical plans or team cohesion

He's failed to develop the national team which is what he's here for.

Ehh he's probably worth another shot.

>euroboo 2014 wc babbies with their "le no one is better than him in mls" meme when Arena and Bradley were mls coaches who achieved significant milestones with the team

Just fuck off.

I wonder if bobby wood will be good as well

>b-but we don't care about this s-semen slurping sport.
Eat dick putos, VIVA MEJICO CABRONES!

Trump is sending you and your family home fucker

Have a (you) Pedro. Savor it before going to work on the Wall

if he gives a shit showing in the copa there will be enough people pissed off that they'll make a change

defining what exactly a shit showing would be is a little difficult though

I know that countries outside of the USA are backwards, but is it still 2014 where you are?

The most likely of zero points still probably wouldn't get him fired

>Now

There was never a reason to care about soccer in the first place