Can we dispel with this fiction that Draymond didn't know what he was doing. He knew exactly what he was doing

Can we dispel with this fiction that Draymond didn't know what he was doing. He knew exactly what he was doing

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/734632398491639809/video/1
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw Adams will win this championship but never have his own kids to listen to his tales

You just know he has the biggest fucking dick in the secret elite league orgies and that's how he's so protected.

How important is this nigger to GSW?

Will it be a big blow to GSW if he is suspended?

Accident

dudes a fucking ape nigger

I don't watch basketball anymore but that was intentional. What was the reasoning?

He was like "I got fouled and I mean, I can't stop my leg mid nutshot. I dinded even know I nutted him swift kicks to the nards just kinda happens" he said this all with a biggest shit eating grin of all time

Marco Rubio pls

>Accident

Arguably there most important player.
He had an off game last night look what happened. If he is suspended GSW are fucked

He's the leader of the team. Curry may be the face, but Dray is the heart.

>he a good boy
>he dindu nuffin

if his siblings follow the family motto, he'll still have like a hundred nephews and nieces to listen to him, though, so it's no big deal

Great thread OP

If I didn't always see Green add that little extra bump or chip I wouldn't agree but you can see when he gets angry he starts doing shit like this and on that exact play you can tell the precise moment when he acts like a baby having his bottle taken away and decides to lash out. This isn't an action of a player doing a fall away J with his leg preemptively extended ala Reggie Miller this is "I was about to make a sweet move and this dumb fucker fouled me so I'm going to kick him in the nuts" action. The kick looked totally out of sorts and he's looking directly at his groin ffs he's not even trying to hide it.

Lakers-Kings tier shit going on.

this is why I'm now a #cruzemissile

>have supreme body control
>accident

Pick 1.

It was clearly a dirty play. Cheap shot to the family jewels that didn't need to happen. You can tell from the acceleration of his leg that he meant it to land square between Adams's legs.

"If I come punch you in your head, I probably did that on purpose, because I'm going to intentionally use my arm. I don't think you can ever really compare a leg to an arm." - Raymond "Dindu Nuffin" Green

DRAYDRAY A GUD BOI
EH DINDU NUFFIN!

Can you assualt someone and claim you were just flopping?

I don't think so. That's criminal behavior.

Did he even say he's sorry? Dude is legit more focused with his lying snakery than even seeming apologetic. The arrogance of this coon.

>"If I come punch you in your head, I probably did that on purpose, because I'm going to intentionally use my arm. I don't think you can ever really compare a leg to an arm."
> I don't think you can ever really compare a leg to an arm

Why would he be sorry?

let's roshambo for the W

first I kick you in the nuts

i want to dispel the notion that draymond green is not a monkey currently at large after escaping a maximum security zoo many years ago

True. As much as I want to see his ass suspended for being an asshole, he has to claim innocence no matter what his intentions were if he wants to keep playing and help his team win.

Westdick apologists, please.

Even JR was sorry for KOing Crowder.

Drayboon is literally just a disgusting nigger

He actually did apologize though, immediately after the foul and then again after the game. He still deserves a 1 game suspension, he can't just sperg out and take his anger out on an innocent guy like that, he needs to be punished so he learns from his mistakes and chills out.

Draymond legit has some mental issues.

I guarantee you he was not sorry. Stay mad and racist.

>australian goon
>''innocent''

Come on now.

>Draymond legit has some mental issues
No. He's literally a nigger. He wont change. He's not fucking Tim Duncan. He's a thoughtless porch monkey.

niggers gonna nig

Adams didnt instigate anything, Draymond has been starting shit with him all series and he has yet to retaliate in the slightest. also hes from New Zealand not Australia
the NBA has plenty of niggers, thats not the case with Draymond. Draymond isn't trying to be Kevin Garnett and start a brawl after every single tough possession, he's getting super frustrated and sperging out in creepy awkward ways. he reminds me of this kid I used to play ball with who would freak out, cry and scream, and start swinging at anyone close to him if he had a bad game. i genuinely think Draymond might be autistic, because its not just a nigger trying to fight, its like an autistic rage that gets built up inside him until it explodes

Testosterone fueled autism, probably.

hmm i wasnt sure from the full speed videos but this picture seems to show draymond looking where he was kicking so idk now i think it was on purpose

maybe he only looked down after he felt his leg hit adams?

>Adams is low-key going full Reggie Miller on him

>dat smile, tho

Fuck that ape

even so, a player with the ball doesn't look where they make contact. they keep their eyes focused on looking for an open man or the basket. this os basketball 101 shit. he was looking to see that he kicked him square in the nuts. that's not basketball. your eyes follow where your body intends to lead unless he was only pretending

>i genuinely think Draymond might be autistic, because its not just a nigger trying to fight, its like an autistic rage that gets built up inside him until it explodes
Honestly that's how I see nigger rage anyway

Temper tantrums like big children. It's not a mental condition, niggers are just children.

Funny you say that. I once say a copypasta image of a defense lawyer detailing how he has to defend ghetto-ass nigs and how they're very much like imature, impulsive, impetuous children that never grow up because of the poor environment they lived in (lack of father figures, gangs, poverty, etc.).

*saw

He's looking RIGHT AT his crotch when he kicks it. He's laughing about it.

And even Inside defended it.

Well it's true. Without effective education and proper role models you can't expect anyone to become "mature", no matter the skin color.

He didn't do nothing to be honest

Pip3 actually has heart and just want to play the game. Apemond knows his only accomplishment in life was sneaking into a championship and being a worthless fucking goon.

I mean, when we say nigger, thats literally what we mean. The petulant childish side of the black community who are violent aggressive and cant follow instructions or rules.

I thought everyone knew this?

kys Green

JR is humble and accepted his punishment.

Can you imagine if he was like

>i wuz just boxin out maybe
>rekax cuh, we n tryna hurt nobody ouchea

The way he kicked him wasn't intentional. How can you plan to kick someone mid block in the air? Seriously.

nigger detected

>i'm proving a point

the same way you plan anything else. these guys pull of circus maneuvers and suddenly they can't kick you in the nuts? lmfao

>The way he kicked him wasn't intentional.
kystbhf

>How can you plan to kick someone mid block in the air?

Holy shit stop gobbling Green's cum for one second in your life and look at the fucking video
His feet are on the ground, he eyes up the target, and he intentionally lifts his entire leg totally horizontal and right between Adams' legs

>Seriously.
Seriously kill yourself

if adams was the one hitting draymond you wouldn't react like this. this is just because adams is white and draymond is black.

Racist white people strike again lmao

The bandwagon is desperate desu

>curryposter posting with a rare flag proxy

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

He a good boy.

Because the media would already be demonizing Adams. There would be no need for us to point out what happened

I laughed :^)

Nah. Kicking somebody in the nuts is dirty, no matter who does it

>mobile.twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/734632398491639809/video/1

those tricky lil monkeys

Here you go famalam.

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

I have the pic on my computer but here's the link

the thing is it doesn't even matter if it's intentional(it was)

he kicked his leg out in an unnatural movement and it connected, he has to be held responsible for the aftermath. If Russell Westbrook kicks his leg out and hits somebody in the face/neck/nuts he will have to answer for it, but to use what Westbrook did as a defense is intellectually bankrupt.

it's a vicious cycle and nobody is really interested in breaking it except for a small minority of a minority.

it can't even be pinned to one thing. It's a perfect shitstorm of well-meaning-but-horribly-misguided white guilt liberals, actual racism, victim complexes, hip-hop culture, opportunistic politicians on both sides of the aisle and probably several other things I'm not accounting for. If black leaders ever stop focusing on the wrong things it is a problem that can still be solved.

>Adams
>White

Enough with this meme

>racist

That word has no meaning anymore, fag