Fernando Torres went from great player to meme to decent player...

Fernando Torres went from great player to meme to decent player. And he will break Sup Forums on Saturday when he scores the game-winning goal against Real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Torres is loaned by Atletico and actually belongs to Milan

we know

this is true i was the referee

Not just Sup Forums. >Torres could have the potential break past the meme barriers. Any thread on any board could be hit.

Refresh a thread about your underage anime waifu? >Torres

Shitposting about capeshit on Sup Forums or Sup Forums? >Torres

Yeah, I think everyone knew Torres to Chelsea was a huge mistake that was going to ruin his form. I will never forget him as the great LFC striker though

if he scores in the final im going to shit all those """capekino""" bvs threads so hard

We can only hope

I just want him to give me a hug desu

I want Fernando Torres to ravage my boyhole desu

Post your memeiest scenarios
>Griezmann scores first, making the autistic chicano commit sudoku
>Donaldo equalises from the spot in the 90th minute
>Torres scores the winner in 90th+2 minute

>Killed the Catalans
>Completed Poop's Treble Cuck
>Ruined the dreams of delusional chicanos by mentoring Griezmann into a big-time scorer

The hero Atleti needed.

This will be playing on Sup Forums all night.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>tfw have money on real but want torres to meme real to death
its a complicated feel guys

OOOOOOOUUUUUUUIIIIIII or TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES ?

realistically atleti are gonna get 1 in the first half, defend and get a second on the break again.

>zidane
had the easiest run ever to get here and they barely beat man city

OUI isnt even a good meme its just some dumb forced shit like TSU.

TORRES is the GOAT Sup Forums moment, we must re-live it.

>Torres scores in the first 10 minutes, forcing Sup Forums to meme >Torres to death
>scores the second goal 35 minutes in forcing Sup Forums to laugh at real Madrid and meme >Torres
>45+2" penaldo is awarded a pk for a tackle, well outside the box, and also barely a tackle
>Sup Forums officially crashes for the first time complaining refball
>65 minutes in, Sup Forums up and running again
>90" penaldo awarded another bullshit penalty forcing Sup Forums to crash yet again
>refball through the first 15 of et leaves it rather uneventful
>Torres awarded a totally bullshit penalty that he actually makes, crashing Sup Forums for the 3rd time
>forcing >Torres to be spammed cross board and forcing the mods to create a new board just for >Torres posting

Howd I do /spuh/?

something happens and people post someone's name a lot and it's not funny, it's literally rddit banter but you have nothing else to do in life except watch shit with cunts

Is it sad that I literally cannot wait to shitpost some TORRES?

It really doesn't get any more meme than this. We would have our daily dose of OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, some >Penaldo and then we'd crash this board without survivors after the Torres goal.

>Atletico 2-0 before 10 minutes
>80' - Ramos header after 80% Real Possession
>87' (pen) - TSU
>120'+3 - Torres

Then we crash the server with no survivors

I love you Torres

>Tsunaldo (1' pen., 45+1 pen., 90+3' pen.)
>Torres (45+2 pen., 88' pen., 90+7' pen.)

>3-3

Oh and

>goes to extra-time, no one scores, then penalties where halal madrid wins after both ronaldo and torres miss their respective penalties

didnt this already happen back in 2012

good times man

But the winning goal is gonna be scored by TSUUUU, though.

>sad
>TORRES

son, you're allowed to be happy

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU