Gun store owners in America 'seeing up to four times as many black and minority customers'

Gun store owners in America 'seeing up to four times as many black and minority customers'

nbcnews.com/business/consumer/trump-s-victory-has-fearful-minorities-buying-guns-n686881

Based minorities finally understand our gun culture.

Trump fixing the economy one step at a time

>mfw black American
>mfw gun owner
>mfw Trump voter in California

>yfw legal suppressors at a federal level in our life time

good. now it wont just be nigger gangbangers with unregistered guns thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want. especially if said minorites buying the guns get themselves some proper training and spend some time at the range. gangsters cant shoot for shit.

>mfw they all end up voting republican

5D chess

how do the cucks in cali view you? do they hate you for being conservative? or does the white guilt cancel it out?

either way, bravo for breaking the norm. i wish more minorities would be like you and wake the fuck up. the left has made a career out of pandering to you guys and then doing fuck all to actually help you.

In Finland everyone gets gun training.

not me

The few people I know are confused at first but they mostly just deal with it. I'm middle class and so is mostly everyone I interact with.

KILL

American gun culture is pretty shitty desu.

Good on them for exercising their 2nd amendment right.

How so?

>The few people I know are confused at first but they mostly just deal with it

isnt that ironic? they see the color of your skin and they assume "oh you must be a liberal". but nooooo... thats not racist.
i wish people werent so easily manipulated by mainstream media conditioning. the left is doing their damnedest to bring us further apart. fuck em. stay woke

>t. cuck

>minorities finally understand the purpose of the Second Amendment
EXCELLENT

Stupid fucking liberals will never be able to spout the "Why do you NEED guns" meme ever again.

A-am I the only one concerned about this? This can't be good, seriously. Imagine getting shot at for trivial misunderstandings jfc

Commies like you should be shot

>mfw gay CHI Trump supporter
>mfw leftists don't know what the fuck to say

You just need Trump to order kill like our based President.

but at the end of the day you're a faggot chicano