Now that the dust has settled....let's discuss, all memes aside, how the fuck this could ever happen?

Now that the dust has settled....let's discuss, all memes aside, how the fuck this could ever happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_20232_6-underrated-predators-with-mind-blowing-abilities.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything possible that went wrong for the big clubs did, and they just were able to capitalize on every oppurtunity.

Everything is possible when you believe in meme magic, lad.

They were the best team in the league.

>all memes aside

Wenger allowed this to happen. I'll never forgive him.

Kante, Mahrez and Vardy became this generations Rijkaard, Gullit and Van Basten.

>happens becuz meme magic
>how could this happen all memes aside

come on now

hoping this thread develops some interesting discussion and not just a meme showcase. subscribed/

Kante, Drinky, and all the boys, were putting it on the next level, and it showed in the league table

Yeah, but OP started his post with the meme phrase of "Now that the dust has settled"; and the phrase "all memes aside" is also a meme phrase. I thought he was jesting. Besides, meme magic is a concrete object and a phenomenon in the physical world.

memes aren't a meme

because i just came on my own face kwam

nice proxy, dutchfag

Meme leagues produce meme teams

Because they're the only team that remembered that the sport is about defense and counterattack, not possession.

we just did it lad
isnt that hard to belive

then why hasn't guingamp won then french championship?

top teams were trash this season. Lester had a good mix of players plus momentum

Montpellier HSC won the 2011-12 season over PSG, to be fair

because they already had alright players. Leicester came out of nowhere really.

It doesn't exist, stop with this awful fucking meme. Anything that happens in the world that's slightly out of the ordinary is 'HURR DUUR MEEM MAGIKK!!!!!" now even if it was hardly even discussed on Sup Forums before.

>what is game theory
>what is a truel

Momentum to burn after the great escape last season. In the early season they were too dangerous (and unknown) on the break for teams to keep them down, and by the time everyone else caught on, LC had tightened their own defenses.
Couple that with no european football, very few injuries and the big teams misfortunes and you have your answer.

>All top clubs shit the bed
>Chelsea went full >Mou
>United embraced the filosofee
>City was just a bunch of overpaid, ageing mercenaries and had a severe CB problem
>Arsenal is Arsenal
>Spurs played the best football in the league and fucked it up due to being Spurs

Leicester's points are very low for a league winner. This could not have happened in any other season.

Ok and now explain how van der Bellen could unironically win

>having a Green president

New EPL tv deal.

They sort of needed to popularise the league just a little,make it look cool by having lester win,their players were doped,no question.

I mean of course,you can't ignore the sheer incompetence of the other club's managers and the general good choices Ranieri made

>Leicester somehow bought really good players for really cheap.
>Their previous players all hit stride in the same season.
>The momentum from the previous season where they won a lot of games in a row to avoid relegation
>A lot less pressure than other "big" teams
>They are a dirty team and aren't afraid to dive and play rough.
>Good manager

It all came together at once for them.

Very true.

better than having a woma.... nevermind

Sup Forums meme magic is almost on par with baneposting magic. That's all the answer you need

It was all a gigantic ruse to make Sup Forums butthurt
t. rusemaster

Zootopia gave them the boost they needed to win.

2016: Year of the Fox

everything that could've gone right for them did go right. from signings, lack of injuries, fixture scedule, management, organisation, play-style, everyfuckingthing.

that's probably why it'll never happen again.

>nobody has mentioned the racist rimming orgy

They got the most points.

Good manager, players that believed in him 100% are the two most important factors.
But basically all the stars were aligned for Lestah

Dilly ding dilly dong and the power of pizza

Daaad... daaaad

what did he mean by this?

"Amazing, absolutely amazing"

Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Spuds are all going through a bit of a transitional phase as they look to change managers or bring in youth. Arsenal are just eternal chokers.

Leicester are also a great example of team spirit, you can see they get on well with each other and can read each other well (see Vardy, Mahrez, Drinkwater). This helps with their style of play, long-ball/counter-attacking football, of which they are a perfect example of how it should be done. They are comfortable off the ball and absorb pressure well, Drinkwater has the vision and Vardy has the pace and finishing to exploit high lines. Mahrez can create goals from nothing. Huth and Morgan are a great defensive pairing, and Kante is fucking GOAT.

A bit of meme magic also helps.

>Spuds are going through a bit of a transitional phase

For 55 years?

About 15/20 players all miraculously peaking and having the best season of their careers at the same time as each other like women when they harmonise their periods. That's how.

I tend to think that it's because of all the """big""" teams failing. yes that is part of it, maybe

but still, Leicester? out of all teams it was Leicester that managed to emerge from the shit heap? out of all teams, it was only Leicester that managed to top the "big' clubs?

they truly do have something special.

Because building a team isn´t about just buying the ¨best players¨, is about chemistry and with the correct pieces, have a well oiled engine that runs into the same direction.

People forget that, is a player that costs ten million dollars better than Toma Agua? maybe, but for THIS engine, Drinkwatah is the best possible option, because it fits.

That´s why Manure dominated their league with Anderson, because of the engine Ferguson created.

You could put Giovinco in Barcelona and he would be GOAT. They play with their eyes closed, they know when Messi is gonna fart.

The key is long-term work and that every single person in the team is looking forward the same objective.

>le all the big teams had a bad season meme
Chelsea was the only one to have a disastrous season. Spurs had their best season in decades, while Arsenal, City, United and Liverpool were the same as last year and finished with a similar amount of points

Other than Giroud, who else came out of that team?

>spurs
>transitional phase
>liverpool
>transitional phase
can't you just say those teams are shit and have been for awhile, >we haven't been good since late noughties when those clown american owners bought us it's not like it's not a fact

It's magic
I aint gotta explain shit

In all seriousness I think all the big clubs just underestimated Leicester in the first half of the season and got shown up, since they all expected Leicester would be an easy win.
Then Leicester also won a bunch of games against mid table and shit tier teams and they're half way through the season doing amazingly well.
From that they get a massive boost of morale and have global support of the lifelong fans who have supported Leicester ever since they saw the foxes play all those years ago.
Team also empowered by meme magic and just go on and win the league, while Spurs and Arsenal just choke all over the place and City and United just perform mediocre, once again

>You could put Giovinco in Barca and he would be GOAT

Then why was Ibra a flop when he went there?

that pic has a weird effect on me

How did Arsenal fuck up so badly?

still celebrating beat lester

cracked.com/article_20232_6-underrated-predators-with-mind-blowing-abilities.html
#4. Foxes Have a Magnetic Targeting System
That aside, other teams being inconsistent.
>that sounds easy
No it isn't. This is the EPL, where lower board teams always on guard. Leicester manage being good in moment like this.

What with Sunderland and their survivability?

Because Messi was already the big player of the team. Ibra needs to be the main striker with a puppet aside to be good. This is why he has been good in Paris, because Laurent Blanc has made the team exactly fitted for him.

Well in previous years they've really not been that bad. This year was supposed to be the year but they hired the one man capable of fixing it.

Can you even imagine how good it must be to be a Sunderland fan? Not only staying up and FINALLY some decent future prospects due to a non-shit manager but simultaneously relegating your deluded local rivals.

Getting rimmed by thai prostitutes.

That's it.

The rest is just dominoes.

I'm calling it, at least three low-end teams are gonna try something as edgy as leaking a sex tape in the winter break. It's the only way to unleash the meme magic.

Wtf that is the trippiest pic! Everything looked weird af lmao

nuoss

When I hear the bit at the end of mortal man by kendrick lamar where he's like 'pac? pac?' I always think of dad, DAD now

how are you still alive alejandro

he didn't flop, he was too big of an ego

And shall if Leicester repeat the last season success?

remi gaillard

>English Premier League
that's why. They're all equally shit

drugs, same as Dortmund

based plato's cave senpai

>T-They won't repeat this feat

Because its fucking
>Divegrass

As a sport It's a total crapshoot in the end, mostly based on luck and then a small part having the money to out buy the competition.

But even someone like Barcelona could lose against a shit team because its such a crap shoot.

Cheap players became stars and had fantastic synergy, great coaching and other teams blasting retarded sums on dross hoping they'd immediately be as good as Messi *cough* Sterling *cough* Memepiss

Because those guys stepping out of the cave and being blinded by the sunlight is you finally step out of your bedroom you NEET fuck, lmao.

>big money sides win the league for 20+ years
>Leicester win it once

I guess you're right, it's all down to luck, spending the most only has a tiny impact.

League systems account for luck though. Its the most legitimate way of crowning a champion and they did it. They were the best team.

>Small impact
Ok, downplayed the money impact, but that's even worse tbph

It might well be worse, but it's the exact opposite to the point you were trying to make you fucking spastic.

>Getting this mad defending his sport

>that flag
>this topic

Leicester avoided injuries to key players while their rivals didn't.

Because Leicester are the most well drilled team in the Prem and have a concrete philosophy to which every single player adheres.

Deep lying back four. Opposition can't play balls over the top because they'll get BTFO by Huth and Morgan. Huth and Morgan's lack of pace never gets exposed because they're never that far from Schmeicel. Fuchs and Simpson are full backs who are mainly interested in defending (the fact that Bellerin is considered the best full back in the league says it all). Kante or Drinky always double up on opposition winger with full back, on either side, when sensing danger. Anytime a ball does get into the box it's inevitably swept about by Huth or Morgan.

Leicester always make it incredibly difficult for opposition teams to run at defence through the middle. Drinky and Kante swarm like bees to stop it and if it comes to it, the opposition player will get a quick professional foul to quell the attack. Okazaki often drops back into the midfield and does a lot of work too. It's just extremely difficult to break Leicester down. After Ranieri gave them the pizza and once they disposed of De Laet and Schlupp they have been one of the best defensive teams in Europe. Their numbers are kind of bloated from the beginning stage of the season tho.

Everyone knows about the counters. Quickest transition in the league, supremely accurate long passes, Vardy's amazing football intelligence, pace and finishing, Mahrez' brilliance, Albrighton's crossing and directness etc.

Leicester will not be comfortable opposition for anyone next season. I bet you the likes of Real Madrid and Barca would rather play, say, Arsenal than Leicester.

Anyway I hope they replace Okazaki in the summer. He's the worst player on the team, even if he does a lot of defensive work. Get Slimani or Lapadula to partner Vardy and they'll tear shit up.

Have to agree with this. No coincidence that now a few players, notably Lampard have left Chelsea they have slipped. That solid heart that made the rest of the team glue together.

I'm a Swansea fan and meddling with the team ruined Swansea this season, other seasons spirit gave them a top 10 finish and a league cup win. Players like Shelvey and the Spanish players last year rotted that team spirit.

Shelvey is such a cunt. Yeah he can spray a pass but if it misses the mark he'll just sulk and do fuck all for the whole game.

Mahrez's cuting inside was unstoppable
Vardy's pace was unstoppable
Kante's engine was unstoppable

...and the rest was clever bus-parking

>slightly out of the ordinary
That was as out of ordinary as Polish club winning the Champions League, if not more.

Legia - Leicester CL final next year m8

Momentum from the end of the previous season

Hiring a manager who was smart and humble enough to realise what was going on

Hiring players for attitude as a much as talent and actually meaning that

No Europe to distract from the league games

Arsenal and Spurs being the two rivals for the title

Thing is, they played so consistently all season it kind of just feels normal and not that shocking to me.
Not taking anything away from their feat or anything

Lester could have won the League with 72 points
Is not only that they did good enough, but the "big" teams all played like shit

inside job european football is a fraud

>defense was on top the entire season
>almost no injuries with keyplayers
>fast paced players for counter attacking
>gave it 200% every match
>good coach that can motivate his players and keep them focussed
>play rough football

Literally the Atletico of the premier league

By playing well.

I wonder if they can keep it up for CL next year, although beating barca in the upcoming friendly will cause enough butthurt already

This guy gets it.
They played as parts of a well drilled machine. The players you didn't hear as much about played perfectly in the service of the machine. Albrighton and Okazaki for example.

I think they're going top six next year minimum, because this league is now dog eat dog and everybody will be chewing on everybody else from the start.

>tfw Leicester is just as plastic as the big teams

Toughest group stage they could get:

Leicester
Real Madrid
Lyon
Roma

Easiest:

Leicester
Porto
Basel
Astra

Both in my opinion of course. I think they'd qualify for the knockouts in both cases, second and first in those respective groups.

>Hiring players for attitude as a much as talent and actually meaning that
This is massive.
mfw he said, "we don't want big names who don't work here, my lads are special"

are foxes the comfiest animals alive?

they seem so cute yet alpha

>Wenger
>Spuds
>Shitty
>Van Laal
>Lelpool
>Mouyes

it also helped that EVERYBODY underestimated ranieri. he's proven that tactics are second to mentality, and it was obvious from the outset that his boys bought in

not to mention vardy's exemplary play, he naturally shouldered an on-field leadership role

Vardy is still getting better. I think he's going to really fuck up this league next year. He's literally unstoppable and never gets badly injured.

yup. will come back to see

RemindMe!

Lol