Can you safely drink tap water in you're country?

Can you safely drink tap water in you're country?

In Italy we can and we have the safest outdoor drinking fountains too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_water_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can drink tap water here, but I prefer water from a local hand-dug ground well, it has a good flavour.

No.

Are you in a city? Then sure.

Are you in the sticks out in the middle of bum fucking nowhere? Then fuck no. Get back to drinking bull semen.

Nope.

No, we're a poor Eastern Euro country, our waters are filled with arsenic or harmful chemicals.

>No.

Then how come in the majority of american movies they drink water from the tap?

Enjoy your fluorized, liveless h20

Nope, you'll literally die. No one drinks water here because it will kill you.

It's all a ploy to lure gullible Europeans to emigrate here so we can entrap them in our 3rd worldness that they can't escape from.

It's the exact opposite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_water_crisis

>literally points out Flint like this isn't already well known

Flint might as well be a city as Abilene, Texas is. Nobody cares outside the major cities. If you still live without filtered drinkable water you should just kill yourself. Especially since with basic equipment you can filter water better than even the most renown cities in this country.

because they are filmed in a nice studio in a nice city with nice utilities

Someone just dug up my pipes and gave me new ones so, for the next few days (weeks? months?) I can't. Probably would be ok any other day though.

>dug up my pipes

Someone dug up your plumbing? What? On Thanksgiving holiday weekend? The fuck?

Don't listen to 90% of American posters on here. Our tap water is fine unless you live in shit areas, i.e everything that doesn't pull weight for this nation.

Never once had my tap water measure above 10% impure using pH testing. and that's BEFORE filtration system take into account.

Realize, half the American posters you talk to on here, live in the middle of nowhere, hence their mentality

My thought exactly. KNOCK KNOCK RING RING KNOCK KNOCK. The day before Thanksgiving.

It's not their fault so I didn't yell at the guy I just said ok. Whoever scheduled this is an idiot.

Yes. And it is more clean than bottled water.

Shit areas? So the entire south and certain parts of major cities?

Yes in the big city. Not in my hometown but because it tastes like shit.

Rasheed

Lol, where do you live?

Yes. A study showed that our tap water is actually cleaner than the bottled water.

Most bottled water is just tap water anyway.

Our sewage water is also safe to drink tbqh.

Panama is a jungle so yes, we have good tap water too.

Depends in the city/region. In here ( Bogota metro area), generally, yes, you can.

Of course, we are a white country.

No, you have to buy bottled water