ITT: we wait with dread and clench our buttholes

Frankfurt has a poor away record. SGE, when not in Frankfurt, have only secured a victory or drawn with at least one goal 3 times this season, and only once since January, against Darmstadt.
SGE have only managed to secure a clean sheet 8 times this season, 4 being 0-0 draws away from home, and only twice have they won with a clean sheet: both in Frankfurt.
Meier's match fitness leaves much to be desired. Aigner did poorly last match, and he has scored 2 out of the club's last 3 goals.
Nürnberg has a very good home record. They've won or managed a goalless draw in 12 out of 17 matches at home this season, 5 of this 12 since January. Their 1-1 draw against Bochum and loss against Duisburg are their only poor performances in Nürnberg in 2016.
Niclas Füllkrug and Guido Burgstaller are top goalscorers in the 2. Bundesliga, with 14 and 13 respectively.
I don't feel like doing more statistics.
How fucked are my Eagles?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franken_(Volk)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Timmy Chandler is on your team
You're fucked

didn't he do well in the 2014 World Cup? I can't remember...
also he had one of the few shots on goal from the match on Thursday.

Bump

wo /niederrad/ hier

I hope >you guys make it tßh, Nürnberg is pretty fahrstuhl-tier and I could see Frankfurt re-establish themselves as an average Bundesliga team. If they don't hire Bobic, that is.

He didn't play
He did play in the Gold Cup last year and was unbelievably horrific
It's hard to believe that MLS is that bad is Chandler can manage to be employed by a Bundesliga team

let's hope so...

There will always be the Abstiegsbesäufnis in Altsachs

Here we go

yes indeedy

>Marc Stendera
>local hero
>eats shit early on
FUCK

>next year 2. Liga

>Frankfurt fan
>kekd

Yessss

FUCK YES MY NIGGER

>Timmy Chandler leaves the field.
>Frankfurt is up.
>mfw

Holy shit
Thank God
Was it a contact injury?
Tell me who did it

DAD?

>Frankfurt's timewasting
kek

Why so sad? Ihr habt doch gewonnen!

Danke aus München, dass wir die dreggigen Clubberer nicht in der 1. sehen müssen.

Bring dich um kunde

Kunde? Bist du ein Ossi-Schwein? Nur diese Dunkelstdeutschen gebrauchen dieses Wort

bitte? Warum hassen die Münchner andere Bayerner? Wenn du ein bayernwinslol fan bist, dann kannst du dich selbst ficken.

LOL, Franken war niemals Bayern! Niemals in der Geschichte, niemals vereint, niemals irgendwie politisch verbandelt. Nur Napoloen hat das Staatsgebiet dem Bundesland Bayern zugeschlagen, aber das sind alles andere als Bayern. de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franken_(Volk)

Und grundsätzlich hasse ich alle Menschen. Aber besonders alle, die nicht aus Altbayern oder Österreich sind sondern Preußen (oder neulateinisch Borussen).

Nein. Benutzt jeder uezs. t. Hesse

Österreicher sind scheißtier und Blödkatholiker sind Krebs.