There are literally people out there unironically defending this nigger saying it was an accident

>there are literally people out there unironically defending this nigger saying it was an accident

Who goes up for a shot like this? Is there some secret to getting more height by kicking your leg out horizontally when you go for a shot? Because I missed that memo.

Fact is, Draymond has always been a dirty, trash talking nigger and he was mad because him and his team were getting destroyed. The jews better suspend him.

I would hesitate to call memior bandwagoners "people" though

>adams, delledova and other euro fucks play dirty
>nobody says anything
>black athlete does 1 thing wrong
>Sup Forums racists lose their minds

Speaking honestly, and I'm a HEAT fan btw, it is possible that it could have been an accident.

Though because it's Draymond Green I sincerely doubt it.

Players to tend to flail like rag dolls when they want to get the call so like I said it's possible but not probable.

The nigher walks.

The snakes are lying thru their teeth and GSW has no chance without him

Silver can feek the darkness in his bank account begin to stir.

show me one play of adams kicking somebody in the nuts? you probably won't even find a single instance where he punches someone.

he gets under dumb niggers skin who can only retaliate by doing stupid shit like punching or kicking.

>it wasn't intentional
>call will be rescinded and they should apologize to us

Fucking Kerr. He knows a suspension is coming and is playing it like a dindu.

>before this, Kerr was known for his honesty and candid interviews
It's fucking beautiful. He's in full lying snake mode

>better than the 95 bulls
lmao

It's my birthday soon and the complete implosion of meme state is a better gift than cocaine and whores.

>one thing

drayboon is literally the biggest bitch nigga in the league

The problem with niggers is that, as a race they are apologists by nature. They tend to stand up for their group even when they know that person did something wrong. No other race does this because it is not natural.

The natural state of mind is to punish negative behavior and not defend it. In this case Green did in fact kick on purpose and there should be no doubt about that. Its in tape and it's evident.

He should be suspended. He should be fined. And that should be the end of the story. But niggers will keep saying he did nothing just like when a bigger shoots a cop and the black race will always stay where they are.

Not a meme state fan but it's kinda sad for any human being to take that much pleasure out of a fucking sports team losing a game/series than some premium grade China white (Other than 18-1 though)

You're a fucking loser. ESPN and sports media have slurped these guys nutsacks ALL YEAR, and they made probably millions of dollars off retarded clickbait from ignorant GSW bay area gooks who are JUST NOW watching basketball (I grew up in the bay, nobody liked NBA or the Warriors)

I will BATHE in the schottenfreude and drink EVERY heavenly tear

Oh, and this is LITERALLY WORSE THAN 18-1

Shut the fuck you piece of white trash shit

>I'm a fucking loser because I would rather get drugs and hookers over watching a team not from my conference lose in the playoffs

And yeah you're right about the media but they won't be butthurt since they'll just shill for Lebron or KD actually winning a title for once if the series ends

Lol no this is not, the 2007 Pats were indisputably the greatest team of all time in 2007 and lost to a 10 point underdog

The Warriors got to 73 wins playing in watered down league with babby rules and are about to lose to a team many thought would take them to at least 6 games

The high from coke and sex lasts 8 hours

Golden State folding and revealing themselves as dirty cheating snake oil salesmen all along as the """"GOAT TEAM OF ALL TIME""""" gets bounced out of the playoffs early is a special memory that will endure forever.

I will tell my grandchildren stories about how I told everyone GSW were paper tigers who couldn't play playoff ball and they were fortunate to barely beat a broken Cavs team. And NO ONE BELIEVED ME.

But you know who had the last laugh?

>Grandad~!!!!
>That's right!

Looks like we found the nigger guys

>I grew up in the bay, nobody liked NBA or the Warriors
That isn't even remotely true and you know it. If anything GSW had great fans despite the team being shit for years. It was the one thing I could respect them for. God forbid they get to enjoy what is probably going to be a few years at the top before they fall back into the abyss for another four decades. But then, this is probably bait because Sup Forums is contrarian to the extreme for some reason.

When I moved to Denver in the 90s, the Nuggets we're more relevant in Colorado Springs than the Warriors were in the Bay.

And that's in fucking Bronco country when we had Terrell Davis and Super Bowl dreams.

Nobody gave a fuck about basketball.

>the arena was full
Not impressive