How many 10/10 radiohead albums will there be by 2050?

how many 10/10 radiohead albums will there be by 2050?

Well, there haven't been any yet...

radiohead or otherwise

time traveler here
radiohead will invent both post-avant jazzcore (2018) AND progressive dreamfunk (2022)

There has never been a 10/10 Radiohead album.

5 counting Kid A, Amnesiac, In Rainbows and LP12

false

>progressive dream funk

Coming from someone who's been listening to nothing but radiohead for a solid 2 or 3 months, who was already a huge radiohead beforehand, they've made 0.

No band has made a 10/10 record. No one ever has.

Radiohead is as close as it gets though. They are the most important band since "bands" became a word and had meaning, and they are the most important music of the last 19 years.

4:48 - 4:54 of optimistic

>OK Computer
>Kid A
Two.

It's time to unplug the computer for awhile, user. Go for a walk outside. Think about what you're doing with your life. You CAN come back from this. I believe in you.

none, they haven't made a single album above 6/10

i get your implication about my personal life.

what's important is what is your implication about radiohead

are you saying they have 10/10 albums or that they are shit? Because if you haven't said to yourself "I don't like this part of the song so much as I like the others" you are deluding yourself.

if you're saying that I should say "Ok Computer, i'm gonna unplug you now" because I only listen to radiohead, you might be right.

Kid A is 6.2 so you're wrong, idiot

Still only Pablo Honey by then

Radiohead is my favorite band of all time, But the only 10/10 album I can think of is In Rainbows.

>le "10/10 doesn't exist because nothing's perfect" meme used on inherently subjective works xD

Best Radiohead.

I dunno, but they already have 9

Said no one ever