Tell me something I probaly don't know about your country

Tell me something I probaly don't know about your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/hungarian-anti-semitic-leader-moves-israel-after-discovering-he-jew-1582795
desuarchive.org/int/thread/67787218
hso.hu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are chile's bitch

Argentina is our bitch.

We are very good at cuckolding.

I thought it was the other way around

The federal government holds a shitload of land in the western half of the country. It owns something like 90% of the state of Nevada

Tell me the perfect tamal recipe

Prebake the flour.
All recipes are good if you put your heart into it.

we take turns

We have a wicked cool fence that people come from all over the world to stick their toothbrushes on.

That we don't fuck ice

we love fuck icelandic sissy boys

we are actually 4 countries, this is the real reason we are 4 times better than all other countries

Our country is the only country (that is not a confederation of islands and shit) to have no voltage standard, we even have different voltages between regions of the same state.
Brazil's TV system is PAL-M, that is basically NTSC (60hz) with PAL's color system.

In Japan, everyone think Moomin is an hippo.

it is a capybara

Paraná here.
You can find 220V (actually 264V, but meh) everywhere, since otherwise heating would be a pain in the arse. AFAIK Rio Negro and neighbouring cities use it exclusively, but the region is more connected to Santa Catarina than "mainland" Paraná anyway.

Also, oddly enough, what people call "110 and 220V" are actually 127 and 264V.

South Korea has the most powerful artillery power among US allies.

The characteristics of the ROK military are that they have a strong firepower, but lack ofreconnaissance equipment.

Some people compare it to a blind boxer.

You ever think about reclaiming the north?

Many Koreans do not want unification. Think of Mexico became a state of United States.

If you look pass the whales you can see skinny people here. Like whales are portable walls here you have to literally look pass them to see skinny people.

130% of our women get raped.

We are the third country with more heritage sites in the world after Italy and China. We are also the third in tourism, probably the first next year since people are too scared of getting bombed in France and Trump Wall will make harder for "tourists" to get in America

There is a legitimate law in the state of Minnesota that prohibits crossing state lines with a duck on your head...

we invented electricity, thx bb benjamin ;^))))))

c-can i have another (You) Iceland......?

The italian republic never lost a war

The anglos were actually mostly wiped out by the danes and we are mostly Saxon and Jute.

The Dutch, French and British colonized and held colonies in parts of Brazil.

We are the legitimate heir of the roman empire.

We aren't nice at all

There was a black samurai who served Oda Nobunaga.

our national beer that is named after a local tribe and even has our flag in it is actually a Belgian brand

Weed is not legal.

The government payed for the production of an erotic movie with hardcore scenes.

Most politicians play vidya in their spare time.

We pay for pirated games and movies trough a copytax on harddrives.

We secretly drill for minerals in the Antarctic.

We're having our presidential election (again) in less than 2 weeks, we literally fucked it up several times which is why we're doing it again.
One of the candidates is a cuck grandpa,the other one is a genuine Nazi. Judging by the polls the Nazi will probably win.

I wish I was making this up.

that's good. why are you complaining?

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR LAND

The Clinton family has been involved in politics ever since the early 19th century.

what the actual fuck is this. we are such a joke

WHAT THE FUCK BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Hungarian, but are there more like him?

ibtimes.co.uk/hungarian-anti-semitic-leader-moves-israel-after-discovering-he-jew-1582795

>even the Nazis are cucked

>such late answer, and I'm still on

Well, if you think this is messy, you should see electrical plugs. There are at least four different standards being used.

We have shoe trees across the country that generations of locals have attached their old shoes on.

Pic related are the ones I've seen being used [red]. The one in orange isn't used, but IIRC there's something similar too.

Writing has been invented at least four times in the history of mankind, by the Sumerians, Chinese, Egyptians and Mayans

we communicate entirely through shitposts

Are you the same guy who was talking about Mesoamerican writing? If so, thank you, I learned a lot with it.

if i had a wife and i found out she was fucking another man i'd kill them both then myself

What's the true meaning of this one, then?

Kill her and you'll get jailed.
Sue her and you'll get rich and she'll find herself in poverty - for superfluous people like the ones who would cheat, this is worse than death.

No I wasnt lol, when was that yesterday? sounds interesting

it exists

they mentioned that on Flight of the Conchords. I didn't know it was actually real. I thought it would be made completely out of toothbrushes though...

Yesterday, here's the link:
desuarchive.org/int/thread/67787218

i knew that already :3

Who cares about my hopelessly shitty corrupt country anyway. I hope it breaks up into a dozen mini-states.

Picking mushrooms is a popular pastime here

we have a seperate government we can vote for solely for the purpose of water management.

they do that here, too. I've even seen shoe power lines.

I do care about Spain, but as an outsider, to be quite honest? I think breaking up into three or four States might be sensible. (Same for plenty other countries...)

How'd that happen

Some people claim here that a shoe over a power line means people selling drugs, but I don't know if this is just paranoia, regional stuff or an actual sign of drug selling. It looks like vileiro [chav] thing.

We're the true heirs to the roman empire and we had an ancient finnish empire about thousands of WE WUZES ago.

that actually kind of makes sense.

people throw shoes over powerlines here in poor neighbourhoods. supposedly it's to mark out drug houses, idk

That's very odd

Here bullies tie people's shoes together and throw them over telephone wires so the victim can't get them back

The shortest mandate of a Chief of State in the history of mankind was by the Mexican lawyer and politician Pedro José Domingo de la Calzada Manuel María Lascuráin Paredes, he was the Mexican President for 45 minutes, from 17:15 to 18:00, the 19th of February of 1913, his only acts as President were appointing Victoriano Huerta as the Secretary (Minister) of Government and quiting

Louis XIX reigned for a shorter time

We have fuck tons of camels.

I've got some friends from Sri Lanka.

What's it like over there?

but I was not counting monarchs

why not fuck human women?

>Some people claim here that a shoe over a power line means people selling drugs
We have the same thing here. None of my drug dealers ever had this though.

Strange.

this spurdo makes me feel strange

>I've got some friends from Sri Lanka.

oh, alri

>What's it like over there?

acceptable i guess

>Myths around drug dealers spanning across continents
Globalization, gentlemen.

>It looks like vileiro [chav] thing.
Funny, here it also seems like a bogan [chav] thing, more common in poor areas.

> fick hafer und fick das hahnreich
>Fuck oats, und fuck the ?rooster-kingdom?
Can someone translate me the last part? I assume he's talking something like Hans' kingdom aka BRD, but now I don't know if it's just a common expression or Swissmen being Swiss.

We have nukes

>edgy Sup Forums opinion
>anime picture saved from some shitty clickbait site

wew lad stop posting

>Sue her and you'll get rich and she'll find herself in poverty
For what?
Adultery is no longer a crime in the US.
The most he could get is a divorce in his favor.

we were partly responsible for the holocaust

Hahahahahaha, this is worse than Midwest America tier

we wuz invented computers n shit

We invented concentration camps.

We have the largest sami population, but unlike what all the mememaps (ideal yurop for example) say, they don't live in those regions.

They live in Oslo.

What's up with the dick

Sweden hates weed

I thought Britain did that during the Boer War

Hey Lanka bro. I've been to your country twice. Are you the only poster from Sri Lanka here?

hso.hu/

Exactly, that's what we made the world believe :^)

Google "Reconcentración" and "Weyler".

Crystal meth is super cheap here

90% of the population doesn't like the Government and like to talk shit about it.

Also Vietnam is not jungles, in fact, deforestation is a BIG problem recently.

Oh I remember hearing about this before. Dan Carlin did a good series on the Spanish American war.

The Americans spewed so much propaganda towards you. Reino De Espana 2.0 Cuando?