How do Portuguese feel about being whitewashed?

How do Portuguese feel about being whitewashed?

no idea

portuguese are celtic

wow
i watched that trailer about half an hour

we are connected user

What's the deal with the pic? What about panama?

about 1 in 4 here have blue eyes so that dude having blue eyes doesnt mean shit

It's just a random picture that's all.

>portuguese arent white
>italians arent white
>spaniards arent white

what a fantastic meme, oldest ally

>meme

"""White""" for them means germanic.

yeah but he's not hairy enough
he was only chose because he's a big name in Hollyjew, how do you feel about that?

Portuguese are white, the whole Moortugual and shitskin stuff is a meme

t. American who lives around a fuckton of Portuguese immigrants.

portuguese aren't very hairy, that's more the greeks and the italians. we not so much

basically

Well I ain't white and you colonized us so...

They are "white" I could pick out the average Portuguese in a crowd of whites any day.

No you cant, but feel free to continue to say that shit on Sup Forums to fit in and get epic upvotes

that's because we didn't cleaned you

you're just mad at being a feminine country with no real history, food or arts and culture, a laughing stock of western world. all you have going for you is that you make my fucking cheap furniture

>No you cant
>fit in and get epic upvotes
this

dumb pic, both of those people are white don't fall for this bullshit

I have no indian blood bruv

You're retarded mate. I'm not even bating, sure they're white, in fact call them the whitest people on earth if you wish, but southern euros stick out like sore thumbs in a crowd. In fact I thought a Portuguese guy at uni was a fucking latino at first.

then if you arent white you have nigger blood, simple

no one likes france, so shut the fuck up

when your faggot country full of faggot spergs conquers half of the world you can talk shit
bet that dude got tons of poon

I don't even get why being a few shades darker offends you people so much. Inferiority complex in action. I never even said anything negative, okay my original shitpost could be interpreted that way I'll admit.

>someone tanned from living on the Mediterranean is ethnically ambiguous

Really gets my synapses firing. And when it goes away they look just like you and I.

>inb4 you call me non-white because memes

we love being of iberian race and pointing out you'll never get anywhere close to us in soul and in form as a nation

>when it goes away they look just like you and I
usually around december we all look pale as shit

>Inferiority complex in action
why would portuguese or spaniards feel inferior to swedes?

no one likes portugal either, in fact one even knows about portugal

what i said is the truth btw aryan-looking people and latino-looking people are both white and european, those who deny it are ignorant or lying

mourinho and quaresma should've been hired as actors

.... manletness?
it can be the only answer, they're superior in every other aspect, just penniless

>born on US military base
>somehow not American

That ass is payment enough, Pablo. No amount of roofs you work on will net you citizenship, fuck off.

This is what I mean.
>point out that souther euros are darker than the average european
>they sperg out and start posting muh heritage shit and insult the accuser as if their entire worth was defined by their skincolour

I feel you Portugas, this whiteys should make their homework better. My african berber ancestors are probably rolling over their graves

this isn't spergin it's just me bullying your weakass nation

i know, you frog

we do like money i'll admit that we don't have as much, but we get by

kek

m8...

>garbage economy
>manlets
>almost eastern europe tier

the only thing we may be insecure and ass blasted in our country is the franco-german domination of the EU. anything else we just shrug it off

What's that from? Google's not giving me anything

Google "liam neeson japan" you dumb fuck.

I think you're white...

If your country touches the med you're not white desu

It's a movie called "Silence".

t. A

One is Mediterranean and the other is Germanic.

>starring Andrew Garfield, Adam Driver, Liam Neeson and CiarĂ¡n Hinds
well, could be worse, with Robert De Niro, Jeremy Irons and Aidan Quinn (?)

What did he mean by this?

It's sad that he deleted this tweet. I wanted to see all of the Spaniards pushing his shit in in the comments.

But we are white

Stop being so BEADY greatest ally, it's getting embarrassing

>its a "southern europeans arent white" thread.

Nice try nigger, you cant divide and conquer us desu

If Spain, Italy and Portugal are not white, what accomplishments does the white race have then ?

Better than being blackwashed, that's for certain.

Believe me you can't.

Honestly Liam Nesson could be part of my family. And stop spreading the south of Portugal is dark meme bc it's not even true.

sadly, it's not just a meme
I had a girl from the baltics tell me she "thought Portuguese were basically niggers" (she used that exact phrase) before she met me and a friend of mine.

For a few seconds I couldn't even.

You are mirroring your own insecurities or "small successes" in life. Please don't talk about what you don't know sven.

I remember when Nelly Furtado said magazines were whitewashing her, kek.

this is very clearly NOT white

Being a metrosexual with fake tans year after year helps

Pretty much this Sven, Seen this with poles too. They go full WE WUZ mode when someone even dares pull a joke on them. Jesus christ. Just embrace the meme and make yourself look less dumb. Sperging out just makes it gringeworthy and makes me wuestion the sanity of these people.

His country doesn't touch the Med John

Are you american or what

Is this movie?

Yes, this is movie.

name pls.

Silence

>Sup Forums doesn't think this is white
wew
wew
wew

Is real life.

a remake of a japanese novel about jesuits getting their collective asses handed to them

When I lived in Spain for a year (Seville and Salamanca) I was amazed that the people were white

Here in America the general view is that Spanish people are Arabish looking but I was surprised to find that they were white

at least we have testosterone

the irony here is that swedes were perma butravaged when the sweden YES meme was born, and kept losing their shit everytime it was referenced for quite some time. Only by the time germany became the new target, they started to go with the flow.

It would be understandable that remark being made by a brit or a dutch, as they generaly seem to be more level-headed, but that coming from a swede is rich to say the least.

Brown hair/brown eyes master race.

Pale skin and blue eyes are too feminine

Yeah well i was mostly referring to finns and the mongol meme. We don't get butthurt about it since we kinda keep it actually going and we're generally just pure shitposting bantermasters. Sweden can burn in inferno all i care.

She could hop rwhite on my dick

And Andalusia have so many qts. despite the memes against them.

In Portugal you find prettier girls in centre and algarve than in most of the north.

thanks.

Not true, the northern are prettier but the southerns ""pepper"" themselves up, use makeup and try to look more like magazines and etc

We are not white. You can claim whatever you want about yourself.

>some backwards religious fanatic CIS WHITE MEN sperg out in some backwards Asian country stuck in the Middle Ages
Remind me again, why should literally anyone care about this movie? I mean IT IS THE ACTUAL YEAR!

I feel offended when an anglo portrays a spaniard in films desu. Like when Heston was El Cid.

She was born in Panama because she was an army brat.

>current year
>not being hairy*
Cmon senpai

I know some and they definitely look like most meds (despite not touching the Mediterranean) so some are darker than people of N.European ancestory. Also, all the ones I know are short.

>tfw hairy American

not good

women here don't like hairy men

really?
fuck man...

Really? Well who am i to judge.

yeah they've been brainwashed by the media to think hairy men are gross when just a few decades ago hairy men were sex symbols (end goal of the brainwashing is to get men to spend money on hair removal products/treatments)

>spend money on hair removal products/treatments
jesus fuck thats disgusting
is it common over there because here this "trend" is starting to pick up steam

it's extremely common over here for men to shave their chests

it's even become acceptable (albeit to a lesser extent) for men to shave their arms and legs as well

According to anglos and germans, anyone who doesnt look like an ethnic finn isnt white apparently

>Meds are NOT white!
>But whites totally ruled the world! MUH PORTUGUESE EMPIRE, MUH SPANISH EMPIRE, MUH ROMANS, MUH GREEKS, MUH BYZANTINES

Italians are. But portuguese? wew lad.

europeans ruled the world*

you do realize portuguese are whiter than italians right?
they have way more berber in them than we do

I don't remember northern europe and eastern europe ruling the world

yeah so its wrong to say whites ruled the world

>What is Russian empire
Russia is practically still an empire if you want and it is run from Eastern Europe.

this

celtic iberians are best whites pussi boi

daily reminder that spaniards and portugese are the most powerful race in the world
they fucked an entire continent in the ass

And you have more african and jew genes, wew.

t. alberto barbossa

seems like anglos are better suited to create successful and stable societies though.
Meanwhile Iberians sleep siezta when their colonies get cucked by niggers and natives.