Is Italian food culture superior to your food culture?

Is Italian food culture superior to your food culture?

fast and easy is the motto

I don't know desu

Is it?

No

i can cook better than all italians.

>Portugal
>Spain
>Toxi/tasteless

Yes, but our food is also very good.

What are those little fish you fry up called? Those are dope af, just like mustamakkara.

My mämmi is going to be world-renowned

I already have Michelin tires so I'll probably have the stars soon

Maybe but Italian ingredients will be better

Its healthier while still being delicious, so in a way yes.

nakki kastike :DD
muusi :D

>nakkisiili :D

Not really. We're probably on the same level

>fake pasta

DELETE THIS POST

>Caution is advised in the South West of France while this region is god french food.

Good map

I don't know desu

Is it?

British food is supreme.

We take elements from other cultures, make new recipies for our own taste and then claim it's from another culture. It's Dutch tradition for hundreds of years.

wew, are those chopsticks?

If it wasn't for the fish that might as well have been indian food

This is a chinese/indonesian fushion called a rijsttafel. It's from our time owning that part of the world for the spices.

Possibly. It's become quite popular for foreign people to just try and see if they keep it down. Not how it's eaten here though (but it's still extremely disgusting).

No, Italian food is cheap fastfood tier.
I cook it when I have no time or don't feel like doing real cooking.
I don't really get the hype, probably it's just like teenager all crazy about McDonalds.

currywurst is love

Enculé

Italian food is superior to any other food

you are the imbecile

THIS

There's plenty of healthy choices dude

nice 'land 'zas gotta say we got those arab nigger midgets on that account

>implying that doesn't look fucking amazing

>bottom right
Now THAT's a 'Go 'Za.

no

Literally the best I-talian food I ever had was in America. Italy is obsolete and overrated

Americans aren't allowed on athread about food or culture let alone both

Oh right, because America is literally a cultural behemoth and it would'nt be a fair comparison to inferior cunts such as yours.

bitch please

muikku

>Italy is obsolete and overrated

Who cares about some vacation countries that aren't really European anyways?

>Pizza Berlusconi is Kotipizza's name for a pizza of smoked reindeer, with tomato, cheese, chanterelle and red onion.[5]

>It was named "Pizza Berlusconi" in summer 2008 after Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. Berlusconi had caused a minor diplomatic incident in 2005, when he said that he had had to "endure" Finnish cuisine,[6] and joked disparagingly about Finns eating "marinated reindeer". Although marinated reindeer is a common dish in Lapland, in the rest of Finland the meat is traditionally stewed or dried.[7]

>With Pizza Berlusconi, Kotipizza won the America's Plate International pizza contest in New York City in March 2008, beating the Italian-Americans, who came in second place, and the Australians in third.[8]

more like autist Europe

This man knows how it is

Only way to Italian cuisine to be superior to any countries cuisine is to people eat rocks and sticks in said country.

Pasta is fucking disgusting. Why do so many people south in Europe like eating fucking tasteless rubber with some sauce and spicy meat on top. It's literally vomit inducing. Traditional Norwegian food is so much better, but much less known.

Italian cuisine is only superior in Europe. Compared to Mexican cuisine, is a joke.

*excluding Turkey ofc.

You probably do in bumfuckistan

France is no longer a vactaion area. It's an Algerian shithole now.

whew

swedish food is good

Wow that pic is actually true. Really fires up my synapses.

Portugal has a better cuisine than Italy. France is the best in europe.

>food culture
we only started to get food recently

we have smörgåstårta too but it tastes like shit
swedish kebab pizza is better

I do not care about taste. What I care about is nutrition. As long as I get my daily required amount to build muscle, I don't care how bland the taste is.

>UK
>Europe

gib kalles och rågkaka plz

>Poland
>Anything but a worldwide punchingbag

switch shrimps with herring and i'm in.

Ours is similar, but more diverse. Besides, Italian wine is worse than ours.

The best food in Europe is French food followed by other Mediterranean countries. There is no real food north and east of the limes germanicus though, white people can't cook.

feels good man

>Iceland
>Not vacation area

>Poland
>Extended Russia
nigger you are dumb

no, unless they have something similar to cocido

>tfw this week starts the slaughter of the pigs season
>tfw the sunday i will have the first family lunch

>ignores 1000 years of history just to meme about 200 years of it

Man the last hundred years are the only thing that matters Everything futher back is just we wuzing bs. You had your clory.

>Man the last hundred years are the only thing that matters Everything futher back is just we wuzing bs
Maybe for a country that didn't even exist in that period.

I unironically believe everything that's contained in that image.

>Netherlands
>Food culture
I think we should be one circle above the one we're in the map. Other than that, I'd say the map is accurate: Italian cuisine is superior, France and most Med countries have good food, and the furhter you go the worse it gets. Finland makes me want to kill myself.

no

looks shit

this man knows

disgusting

Aaaand the pole got triggered. How does it feel to be slavic trash that achieved absolutely nothing of importance for the modern world.

You got me confused with someone, you retard.

I don't give a shit about pooland. But even such a piece of crap like Poland achieved more than Finnic trash could ever imagine to do.

>I....i...i'm not pole hahaa y...you can't get me :^)

Your Catholic shithole did nothing and even your "exceptional" government form wasn't anything unheard of. Please, educate yourself and get the fuck off your high horse. Atleast i know not to get stuck bitching about history and actually try to better my country. Jez you poles never surprise me, you truly are Sup Forums's idiots.

tl:dr: Stop being "WE WUZ WUZZING MORE THAN YOUS WUZ" it's bloody retarded.

stop posting you stupid fuck, you sound more butthurt than him

>spanish food
>not second best
meme

post spanish food

Why so much hate towards Poland? I don't get it.

I have seen several posts like this from different EU countries.

You can come and taste my chorizo, it won't bite ;^)

To be fair, poles use to spread their butthurt everywhere, many times they just randomly insult spaniards for no reason so I asume they do the same with the rest. I mean, portuguese and their monkey minions or CHIs? I get it, but poles and other western slavs, no idea why they would do that.

They're working class trash as immigrants, literally almost as bad as somalis. Whne you see a pole flip it off or spit on him.

also as i stated they're the biggest WE WUZZERS of yurop.

Nah, just pissed that subhuman slavscum are given access to sperg out in the internet.

All of them are Indoenesian food

we do this shit too and its disgusting

>he makes his own food instead of stealing it from other cultures

Two of Britain's favorite things (tea and curry spices) can't even be grown here properly lel

I never understood the appeal of this, It's made almost in every occasion i know but it's tastewise just bread smeered with a thick layer of mayonese.

>portuguese cuisine
>toxic

This is a shit meme

true, Portuguese cuisine is based.

Nigga are you saying Dubrovnik is not top tier vacation town?Fuck off and go eat your french fries with milk curds inbred moron

nah
libyan pizza > italian pizza imo

in general,southern yurop cuisine>all in europe

I remember when I was a kid I was in tunisia and there were kids selling these fucked up pizzas on the road and repeating in Italian "this pizza makes you get diarrhea", kek

topfuckingkek
thanks user made my day

you should try libyan pizza tho
it's basically italian pizza but spicy
don't even ask it tastes good