Recount confirmed

>Recount confirmed

LOL U.S is such a shithole. Enjoy your AmeriMerkel

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html
cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/election-hack-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/801221907609579520
fivethirtyeight.com/features/demographics-not-hacking-explain-the-election-results/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/activists-urge-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html
jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/801220813890277376
elections.wi.gov/elections-voting/voting-equipment/voting-equipment-use
freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek, Jill Stein is one of the people supporting the recount

>tfw I voted for her

there will be no recount

>Recount confirmed

Said literally no one ever.

>tfw flipped a coin for her and Johnson because voting first party in California is a joke

Its not within the margin for a recounts

Trump won, get over it ladies.

>No source
This is why no one likes Australians

No, that's not the only reason.

At least they aren't canadians.

So I assume in this recount, votes casted by illegals will be nullified?

The deadline for a recount in Wisconsin which the Dems have to meet if they actually mean to challenge the election's outcome. We'll know by then if this gets any traction.

Meanwhile Clinton is ahead of Trump by 2 million votes.

While this would be utterly hilarious because then we would see the trumpenproles start rioting like they promised to do after they lost, it's not going to happen.

Aside from the fact that there is going to be no recount, probably not, considering how unlikely it is that the twitter dude managed to confirm 3 mil illegals before anyone else in a ridiculously short amount of time.

Wisconsin and Pennsylvania lack a small enough margin for a recount.

*Deadline is Friday

And about those votes. About 3 or more million are by illegals, dead people or fakes.

they're claiming that somebody hacked the electronic ballot boxes in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan. That's why people are demanding a recount.
cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html
cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/election-hack-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

If they want to throw away their money on a recount go ahead.
twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/801221907609579520

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS! I KNEW IT! I SAW IT!

It probably isn't going to change the results, tbqh

There's not going to be any recounts, simmer down.
t. truth

You're even worse than the OP.

i hope they dom't recount
we are getting a trump tower in buenos aires

But they have paper ballots in Wisconsin.
How do you hack paper?

>being proud of a corrupt official abusing their position
so this is the power of south america...

Other Anglos mocking us is fine, but not some third world chimp from Argentina living in whatever the spanish word is for a favela

>corrupt official
nope, try again chicANO

You don't. WI uses a mix of paper and electronic ballots.
>"they believe there is a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners, according to the source."

But 538 says that their claim is bullshit
fivethirtyeight.com/features/demographics-not-hacking-explain-the-election-results/

Green Party candidate cons loony Leftists out of 2.5 million dollars to pay for a recount that everyone and their mom knows won't change a damn thing.

Wow, "big" news. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania were not even that close (unlike Michigan).

DAE the Electoral College should just give it to Hillary anyway, thus violating centuries-old convention? XD

such is the fate of a peripheral country, we must suck USA's dick no matter who's in office

trump will be gone in 4 years and we'll have to suck the dick of the next democrat president...it's a limbo.

As much as I wish that were the reality, it's not.
There won't be a recount. Not gonna give you a (You), OP, but at least I bumped your thread.

>trump will be gone in 4 years

Let me guess: You're another genius that said in October that Trump was never going to win.

As per your ass? Post credible sources

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/activists-urge-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html

"jurban1997
9 hours ago

I analyzed the results from the states the data scientists have discovered statistical anomalies in voting, and the Clinton-Trump delta over the total vote in each state is the following: PA: 1.1%, WI: 0.9%, MI: 0.2% (source: CNN). Hacking only needed to impact half of those %'s to swing the election. Only PA and MI need to be swung to Clinton to get to 271. That total delta is 79,848 in PA+MI. Only half, or 39,924 need to be changed by hackers to have swung the election. Basically, only 0.0295% of all votes cast in the US needed to be changed for Trump to win. Smells like borscht to me."

oh wow! jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

Nate Silver did a pretty good job debunking that.

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/801220813890277376

Michigan only uses paper ballots, so I don't know what they're talking about.

He's right Argie, you never can underestimate how retarded the average american is. These are the people who voted Bush a second time after it was proven saddam had no WMD's.

At least in this election Trump lost by 2 million, but their archaic system ensured the blithering spirit of american retardation lived on.

nah, he's just too old for another run...plus he's not in good physical shape and your mind starts deteriorating at that age, adding the pression of being potus.

and no, i actually like posting trump frogs, never commented against him.

Given the substantial amount of Trump lawn signs I saw in PA, I'm very confident that the vote in this state was legitimate.

rasheed

>but their archaic system

Does Britain elect its Prime Minister via direct national popular vote?

Wisconsin doesn't use anything that can be hacked

Bush won a second term because the Democrats ran a stiff against him.

Fair enough, but Reagan was good for another term at around the same age, so Trump could do it if he wanted.

Who should be the Democratic candidate in 2020?

Even if he only served one term, hey, Mike Pence is always there to run for president after him. :^)

>Not gonna give you a (You)
Will you fucking faggots quit this already? It's cringy as fuck.

>my personal experience is irrefutable proof!!

>Smells like borscht to me
Is this supposed to be bad? I unironically really like borscht. It's comfy.

There had been tons of Obama signs here in 08 and 12. Would you have said the vote wasn't legitimate then?

holy shit it's up to $1.62 million now

>b-but the ebil Rushins haxxed the system and the Electoral College MUST give this to Hillary

This is really little more than standard postelection salt every 4 years.

Fools and their money are easily parted.

Reminds me of Bev Harris scamming gullible Leftists out of their money to "investigate" the vote in Ohio after Bush won reelection in 2004.

Yes, because the even older precedent is for the Electoral College to do its job instead of just doing whatever the vote says it should. This is the whole point of the Electoral college. There is no such thing as a faithless Elector.

Considering Trump won Pennsylvania, I'd say he's right.

They really should give it to Hillary tbqhwy family, but that isn't why.

i don't know, some underdog maybe, that's who americans like voting for, the person who runs against the odds, like obama for being black in 2008 or trump against the ''experienced and white-house suppoerted hillary clinton'', there' some romanticism behind the idea if you ask me.

i don't know, I just think trump should lose a few pounds, overweight at that age is really deangerous and if he has a good first term then why not run for a second if he's in good physical and mental shape

he'll also inspire many overweight americans to have a healthier lifestyle

I dunno. Another PA fag here, and even counties that voted blue this year didn't have any Clinton signs anywhere.
If anything, I was surprised that Trump won the state by such a small margin.

People really got out there to vote for Trump, and people just didn't feel animated enough to vote for Clinton.

If there were a recount, and people were reminded that PA went red by so little, then maybe anti-Trump people would actually go out and vote Hillary.

this thread reeks of chicano damage control and desperation.

it's never been this bad

And the Democrats claim that voting machines were hacked causing Trump to win. They use the same 3 million number, incidentally.

>There is no such thing as a faithless Elector

There have been.

>1820
>James Monroe is reelected unopposed
>one rogue elector casts his vote for John Quincy Adams so George Washington would be the only unanimously elected president
>1976
>one rogue elector casts his vote for Ronald Reagan

Wait, isn't the current Pope (who hail from your neck of the woods) like 80? He seems to doing perfectly fine.

you forgot
>2004
>Minnesota accidentally casts a vote for John Edwards instead of John Kerry

>Call Donald Trump an idiot for claiming election is rigged.
>Lose.
>Claim election is rigged.

Yes, it was rigged. Hillary couldn't have legitimately lost in white rural Rust Belt areas, s-she was so perfect!

That might have been the original point of the Electoral College, but the rise of parties has long relegated electors to being rubber stamps for their state's vote. While one could say that it is undemocratic for the Electoral Vote to conflict with the Popular Vote, but it would be even less democratic for an Elector to not be beholden to any votes, state or federal. Faithless Electors throw an unnecessary wrench into the works, and our system discourages, and in 23 states outright ban, them for good reason, 2 million salty liberals signing a change.org petition be damned.

What happened to these rogue electors?

Nice dubs by the way.

Trump doesn't drink, but he does eat a lot of fast food and probably could lose some weight. I mean, Ronald Reagan was slim as a rail.

John Ewards, as a matter of fact.

>it's never been this bad

2000 and 2004.

Really, anytime a Democrat loses. Republicans didn't throw this "it was stolen!" tantrum in 2008 or 2012.

Nice double dubs

She ought to have lied to them saying that their jobs will come back like Trump did.

popes are supposed to be popes until they die, when they die is when they elect a new one...and I think you must be like 70 yo or older to be elected.

>>one rogue elector casts his vote for John Quincy Adams so George Washington would be the only unanimously elected president
Actually it was because he personally disagreed with Monroe, but otherwise correct.

True, although they were still rather salty.

I think Stein's website actually mentions that tidbit if you scroll down

They didn't win the popular vote but lose the electors though, did they?

Also Maine and Nebraska are unique in having a split electoral vote.

The Democratic candidate did in 2000.

This, which is what all States should do IMO.

Seeing you butthurt leftists completely flipflop on questioning electoral results has been one of many highlights these past two weeks.

By the way, Michigan already had a recount due to how close the results were, Trump still won by 10,000. And they use paper ballots. But go ahead and continue to throw your money away and scream "RUSSIA."

>Recount
>Clinton gets less votes
>mfw

>and I think you must be like 70 yo or older to be elected
There's no minimum/maximum age requirement to be Pope.

elections.wi.gov/elections-voting/voting-equipment/voting-equipment-use
And it's not hacking, it would be altering data while in the voting booth

I'm saying that "faithless" Electors aren't faithless, they're doing their jobs properly. It was never meant to be a rubber stamp.

Not sure if this is the same thing, but it does mention Ohio 2004:

And I mean, Queen Elizabeth seems to be doing quite well at like 90.

They lost the (irrelevant) national popular vote in 2004, and still tried to claim Bush stole Ohio (which wasn't even that close), and that if Ohio was flipped to Kerry, Kerry would have won.

But it has been seen as such since pretty much 1804 at the latest, most importantly even by the electors themselves, which is why faithless electors are so rare and technically illegal in 23 states. Having faithless electors decide the election would be akin to the Queen of the UK deciding to dissolve Parliament permanently and assume all power for herself.

Jill Stein's fund is 2/3 of the way there.

Say good-bye to that Trump presidency

No, it wouldn't be akin to that at all, faggot.

I'll be happy to. Fuck Trump, I hope he gets ass raped one day before he dies.

Not going to change anything, and ironic leftposting is still leftposting.

In terms of breaking with well-established and entrenched convention yes it would.

>recount happens
>clinton becomes president elect
>poltards and trumpets sperg out
>start attacking liberals, blacks and spics
>minorities chimp out
>american civil war 2.0
>the US collapses by 2020

cant wait desu

Yes, actually it would be. That was an excellent analogy.

>Democrats claiming Bush stole Ohio after the 2004 election

I'll never forget how hilarious they were. The 2016 version lack the same je ne sais quoi.

Electors originally chose two presidential candidates. The candidate with the second highest total of electoral votes became vice president. However, in 1796, when John Adams ran against Thomas Jefferson, Federalist electors scattered their votes among a dozen vice presidential candidates so none of them received a majority of the vote. Consequently, Jefferson ended up as vice president.

In 1800, Jefferson ran against Adams and defeated him. Aaron Burr was his running mate, but as neither him nor Jefferson received a majority of the electoral votes, the election went into the House of Representatives and gave Jefferson the election.

In 1804, the Constitution was modified to get rid of this provision to prevent an unharmonious party co-habitation so instead electors could vote for one presidential and one vice presidential candidate.

Speaking of Hillary......

Where has she been all this time?
After her concession speech she just fell off the face of the earth.

Did the lizard people beam her up back to their home planet?

she's been hiding in upstate New York and New England. There have been sightings in I believe 3 states

Michigan already did a recount, and Trump STILL won.

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/

More like say goodbye to 2.5 million dollars from progressive suckers, that would have been better spent this Thanksgiving season had it been donated to a 'feed the homeless' charity.