Things you say when France isn't around

Things you say when France isn't around.

That show was better for the UK version

objectively not true

pretty much had the same cast didn't it?

Some, they used to rotate other people in, yank one seems to always be the same 4

"i love france, the french are amazing people, i completely admit that the french are the superior race and i humbly pledge allegiance to the great french nation, i just don't want them to know it"

We don't say that. Nobody says that while frenchmen are around.

That and the Office were the only things they've done better than us. Also pretty sure North American Whose Line was a Canadian production anyway.

i liek frogs

La république tombe, l'ideals de égalité, fraternité, et liberté, tombe. Désolé petit garçon soldat Gavroche mais c'est vrai. C'est temps pour un roi dans france. Vive le roi de france !

You wish Pierre.
We make just as much fun of you when you are not around.

We know

J'aime la France.

kek
we're very tsundere

not really, I kind of wish we had genocided them somewhere around 1789

I quite like the French.

HOL UP

google translate is a merde

I love France, the French are amazing people, I think French should be the lingua franca of the world

What do you call the intelligent, civilised people in France?
[spoiler]Tourists[/spoiler]

I'm a bit of a francophile and bitterly regret not paying attention in french class.

Don't tell France.

They should be fighting with one hand and fondling eachother with the other

ça est vrai mais je ne utiliser pas traduction de google. Je suis apprendre français

C'est vrai mais je n'utilise pas google traduction. J'apprends le Français.*

I don't completely dislike the French

brie is overrated but still enjoyable

France can be my home next year since I want join the legion and I only hope survive 5 years of my contract. I'm offering my blood and my soul to France.