Player that retired too early

Other urls found in this thread:

epoca.globo.com/vida/esporte/noticia/2016/03/flamengo-arrecada-r-356-mi-e-tem-maior-receita-em-2015.html
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/noticia/2015/05/fla-lidera-ranking-de-receitas-e-e-unico-dos-grandes-reduzir-divida-veja-lista.html
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/flamengo/noticia/2016/05/incomodado-guerrero-murcha-no-flamengo-e-tem-futuro-indefinido.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>posts a player that retired too late

Whew, lad.

Is that Valdívia?

Literally who?

Well I heard the ants have a shorter lifespan than humans

Eden Hazard

>the biggest devaluation in the whole Cartola history
t. Peruano

Zidane

Implying they know what Cartola means.

they don't even know who is this fuck anyway

>richest Brazilian club has a meme team
JUST

corinthians and palmeiras are richer

I think Corinthians' the richest.

Obsession

Peru - Trinidad y Tobago Official Match Thread, by the way
Hi.

So, we're making this one our match thread?
That's so naughty! I love it.

Guerrero is a natural finisher but he's a real hothead, Pizarro should've retired years ago

I would've retired too if I had been robbed out of two super bowls

he just saved werder from relegation

Yeah, though I doubt anyone's watching the match or knows that this is the thread, 2bh.

No problem. It's comfier that way

>Claudio fill never will you boypussy with his love juice

Nope. Flamengo has the biggest revenue of all Brazilian clubs.
epoca.globo.com/vida/esporte/noticia/2016/03/flamengo-arrecada-r-356-mi-e-tem-maior-receita-em-2015.html
And it has been this way since 2014
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/noticia/2015/05/fla-lidera-ranking-de-receitas-e-e-unico-dos-grandes-reduzir-divida-veja-lista.html

U still here, m8?

both may aswell be retired as they play in meme-leagues

Fabrice Muamba

did this guy really retire? he was the best guy in peru's NT

quien marco?

what's the story with this guy? is he actually gay?

Cueva
Da Silva
Flores
Benavente

Sí, justo el día que no están los memes de siempre, >ganamos por goleada.

I've visited this article quite a few times today and every time I go through this page, read the comments, the more it cements a smile on my face. I'm having cramps on my face due to that, no joke. My face hurts, it's adorable.

globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/flamengo/noticia/2016/05/incomodado-guerrero-murcha-no-flamengo-e-tem-futuro-indefinido.html

These times I wish I was a pundit. I could attend a journalism course just for these moments. The smile behind the hand, the shit eating grin, the scorn for stupid people, the 'what's so fun, user?' 'oh, nothing.'. How many people would this upset, it would be amazing. This and teasing the cuckfaced wimp that is MCP, telling Trajano to retire, etc.
Either way, it's such a waste of a smug face.

Guerrero is the dumber cinderella. What was he thinking? He fell for his own hype, what a dummy.

I think a team like Atletico-MG would bring his form back, but he'll have to drop some of his beloved DINHEIRO, which I doubt he'd do. They'll lose Pratto eventually, so that's nearly set up.
I suppose Bosta Jrs. is also looking for a CF so there's that as well, could also do him good.
Is he too proud to play in China? I don't know. He used to have plenty of pride when he thought he could still play in Europe (nearing 30, kek).
It all depends on what he concludes after examining that he's got a faded role in all clubs, except for one club, the club he left for money, besides giving them word that he wouldn't play anywhere else in Brazil.
I wish he's miserable. Not crippling depressive, but miserable. That'd be fair to him.

But if he moves to Atlético-MG/Boca/Inter/Gremio, he should do better.

kompany.jpg

i think guerrero is actually a good player, he would fit nicely in any REAL strong team in south america (any libertadores quarterfinalist, for example)

his actual problem these days is flamengo, this team is so fucking bad from players to coach, no salvation for them this season #rebaixamentoflamengo2016euacredito

It will never ever happen, even with this shitty team.

;_;