What's up user? Uhhn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wz8mcGaXcE4&list=PLFkUGfAx2fxpv2lkMPd7CP8Q23E-ws55z
youtube.com/watch?v=ys2F7i1wyj4
twitter.com/rns_funhouse/status/728293647041466368
youtube.com/watch?v=RI5xJfYH7NI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Sup Forums

is that one of those american conservative talk radio hosts?

I can't wait until you fucking kill yourself

yeah hi mike, long time listener, first time on air, something something get rid of melo something something the mets are doomed something something lets do this ridiculous trade

Mike can I have one of your 4 diet cokes???

rude

What's up, Dog. Dog? Dog?

Hey Mike long time first time. The Mets just lost three games in a row in May I think it's time to rebuild

Even though this Yankee team is under 500 and 6.5 games back in the division. I think this bullpen will take us to the Pennant

this

>user from user's city, you're on the fan
Hey Mike, if our team wants to win more games, we have to score more points. Why can't we score more points?
>user from Sup Forums
FAGGOT KEK MEME MFW NIGGA NIGGA LOL

This is one of the greatest youtube playlists around if you want to waste some time

youtube.com/watch?v=wz8mcGaXcE4&list=PLFkUGfAx2fxpv2lkMPd7CP8Q23E-ws55z

Rude.

Hey Mike I was watching the Yankees yesterday and I was looking at the pitching and well there was s- BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY HITLER DID 9/11 FUCK KIKES

Well Mike, my main interest right now is to expose the Jews. This is a lot bigger than me. They're not just persecuting me. This is not just my struggle, I'm not just doing this for myself... This is life and death for the world. These God-damn Jews have to be stopped. They're a menace to the whole world.

Well...user that kind of talk isn't acceptable in this day and age. You need to take off the tinfoil and stop blaming a race for your problems!

Baba booey stopped being funny in the late 80s

lebaturd was right he is a douchebag

I not happy about hummels going to buyern.

Shill *click*

>youre on the fan

He hasnt said this in years, faggot.

Source: He burned me last week for asking a Knicks question

Untoward, sir. Untoward.

do all New Yorkers act like this douchebag? Loud. obnoxious, and arrogant?

>thank you for tuning in to the Friday Football Feast, I'm here at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Bloomington with Paul Charchian and we're headed to the phones, user, you're on the air

I would never dream of calling in to get hung up on by this imbecile.

Joe and Evan or Schmoozer? Maybe.

This every time

Fucking great post la. Doing the lord's work

The real Pope of New York

Man looooooves to hear himself talk.

If by conservative talk radio you mean sports talk radio, then yes.

YOU CANT TELL ME, MIKEH. YOU CANT TELL ME LESTAH DOESNT HAVE A SHOT AT WINNING THE LEAGUE

"Hey Mike long time since I called in. Remember what i saying about some vague subject 3 months ago?"

Why do random people think Mike remembers who they are when they call in again?

Someone should call into the show as Abe Nahn from Fort Chan

Mike would than ask where Fort Chan is

why is Mike such a Romo homer? every time someone calls in about the Giants he always says how they had Romo instead of Eli.

There is no one more reviled in New York sports or New York media than this man. But at the same time we love to celebrate how little we think of him.

Baby Boomers love him

Uh, yeah hey Mike, been a fan of your show for quite a while now and this is my first time being on air, haha! Anyway, I was watching the NYCFC game yesterday and DICKS COCKS COCKS IN MY MOUTH FAGGOT GAY SHIT GAS THE JEWS

..oookay. i mean come on. He waited 45 minutes to say that. You have nothing bettwr to do? Get a job, help your community.

Wait a sechund, wait a sechund.

You waited 2 hours to call up and ask who I am?

Where are yuh from? Oh Peru, okay, okay, yeah....get lawst.

Unbelievab-...we got some breaking news here....Mink you...we got some breaking news here, let me just read this here

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tom Brady has decided to app-blah blah blah, yada yada,.....ahhhhh, Brady..treated unfairly, ok.......uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yada yada. So basically uhhhhhhh, looks like Brady is appealing and this story just continues...

Back aftuh dis

Mike Francessa is the Donald Trump of radio

>high ratings/very popular yet also very hated
>both new yorkers from same generation
>both ever refuse to their wrong or apologize ever
>both very similar character traits/ways of speaking
>GET EM OUT OF HERE / GET LAWST
>francessa even endorsed trump

Here's the Mick man

who remembers when mike and chris killed corey lidle?

>Hey Mike long time caller first time listener

youtube.com/watch?v=ys2F7i1wyj4

holy shit this is gold

You werent lying. Smoked a blunt and died laughing to a few of these.

All NATIVE New Yorkers do.

Fortunately it's so expensive to live in NYC these days that there are almost none of them left.

who /mongo/ here?

who /adamthebull/ here

Transplant scum. Gtfo

i just listen to 98.7 espn because this guy is insufferable. hahn, dipietro, and others are much more pleasant to listen to

You need to listen to Mike when it comes to the ponies

hawses

>that Vince Lombardi one

idk i hate espn radio

mike is an ass and he's dead wrong on a lot of shit but i enjoy listening to him cause he's like your crazy grandpa that is too hard to take seriously to get mad at

>Lauren Fawcement

give me some context on this

hahahaha

Wasn't his partner that moron Russo?

How do New Yorkers not kill themselves listening to that pair?

twitter.com/rns_funhouse/status/728293647041466368

kek

holy shit havebnt luld that hard in a lng time

Hey Mike, do you ever think the New York Rangers and the Texas Rangers get together in the off season and just hang out?

"HAWSE HAWSE HAWSE HAWSE"

my sides omg

a challenger appears

That's a great point by you user! Great point! New Yorkers have done a tremendous job not killing themselves listening to sports radio!

Hey Mike, how ya doin? Longtime listener, first time caller, just wanted to let you know that it's going to snow later so don't take any naps. Thanks.

>The pee-wee herman one

>"we the nawth....yeh, okeh...tell me when you're we the winnuhs okeh. gimme a break, we the nawth, a bunch of nahnsense. back aftah this"

best Francesa argument

youtube.com/watch?v=RI5xJfYH7NI

FUCK THE POPE, MON THE GERS.

ANDY PETTITE IS A STAWTING PITCHUH

He wishes

Hes probably a conservative but he doesn't really get into politics on his show. He's more about screaming at his dumb callers: mostly white New York sports fans.

People call in about Trump and the election all the time and he'll give gis viewpoint for like 30 minutes. He'll analyze a debate like it's a sport game

Wrong board

Hmm ok. I haven't listened lately