Was there actually some substance to what he did or was he just pure edgemaster with nothing interesting to glean from...

Was there actually some substance to what he did or was he just pure edgemaster with nothing interesting to glean from his antics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txFmiICgQj4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkKAqdH_OU&itct=CBIQpDAYACITCOfQ5t6Njc8CFdQKFgodLa4AWTIHcmVsYXRlZEi0pcu2oPblonI=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He considered himself the messiah of rockenroll music. His aim was to destroy rock music by taking a shit on stage and then rebuild it from that.

Basically he was an idiot

Do you think he ever would have actually killed himself on stage?
That may have actually been noteworthy

If nothing else you can say at least it wasn't a total act considering all the shit he did off-stage

He did what he said except when he couldn't. Nothing much beyond that

His country music is surprisingly OK, though not amazing.

His music itself is good, but him as person is what makes me really like him. And people like this aren't even that rare, that's what happen when someone gets mentally reprogrammed through traumas, drugs, prison, etc...

youtube.com/watch?v=txFmiICgQj4

>implying he wasn't

I don't think he would be brave enough to do it.

In the documentary there's a scene where he's singing about being strung out on heroin and he's actually a really solid singer.
Could have probably had some minor success as a folk/underground country artist if he wasn't so fucked up.

By the way I'm retarded for not remembering the song he's singing is Carmelita

He lived his life the way everyone should.

Maybe but I think it was just a way to promote the band and get retards to come to their shows.

Yeah, he reminds me there of Ween's country album, both in aesthetic and quality. Like not legendary, but like you said, it'd have a certain place somewhere.

His life didn't seem fun at all tbqh
I get being able to do whatever the fuck you want, but I don't wanna do any of that shit

In his documentary he mentions only needing a leather jacket, his body clothes and a sleeping bag. I wish I was this simple. But yeah, heroin addiction is no fun. I'd rather go for the Charles Manson mode which is the same thing but with acid instead of hard drugs.

>was there some substance to what he did

yeah, heroin

kek

So what's up with Dino Sex?
Is he crazier than GG?

Yes, in the documentary he implied that he wants to fuck kids and pulled his dick out numerous times in front of kids.

Who is Dino Sex? I tried to google it, but i only found actual dinosaur sex.

Yeah and the whole thing with his telepathic connection to that one band. I wish there was more info about him.
Drummer of murder junkies. Watch the GG documentary, he is really fascinating. Preformed naked due to some weird shit where his ass would bruise. Absolute mad man.

He's the drummer, he plays nude.
Watch the documentary, its surprisingly really good and made me have some sympathy for GG.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkKAqdH_OU&itct=CBIQpDAYACITCOfQ5t6Njc8CFdQKFgodLa4AWTIHcmVsYXRlZEi0pcu2oPblonI=

idk if I would say crazier, just a different brand of crazy
GG was more violent, Dino was just fucking bizarre and seemed like he may have been schizophrenic, contrasted with GG simply having a myriad of personality disorders