why she so salty bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbYRsU4FHaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Centuries of oppression and hate tend to do that

She don't look centuries old to me brah

How old is she?

kitty is a legit whore
she dumps ground salvia after he got sick of making songs for her. to date that teensuicide guy and bum off him
not too mention she cons her fans into giving her 50grand for some album she made off pirated fl studio and maybe ableton

if niggas want to leave the past in the past yall need to stop hitting new game+ on this shit

More like "including in my zine a comprehensive list of every man who fucked me throughout the process of making it. it's a long list"

>zine

Easy mistake for a simple minded man such as yourself.

Kitty Pryde is an ancient and powerful name that should invoke more respect and admiration from you.
She's been well respected within a higher level of elite immortality rings for more than over 75 years now and is rumored to be over 200 years in true nature. She's the original femme fatale and a lover of many of the most powerful men throughout history, including many that you've never been allowed to learn about, yet hold more power individually than the PoTUS.

>fucks niggers

>zine

if she is so upset she should just make a great record herself with no masculine help right

She fucks melons too

I always feel bad for her cause I met her once and she was so fucking nice. I don't really like her music, but I feel like she gets shit on a little excessively.

>ground salvia
>that teensuicide guy
Literally who?

>it's everyone's fault but my own my music is shitty
Eat a dick, ya fat bitch.

She's cringy af
youtube.com/watch?v=jbYRsU4FHaQ

does kitty still post here?

look in her eyes, you just KNOW

Yeah I've seen that, I just don't think that really matters though.

she's married to Sam from Teen Suicide/Ricky Eat Acid

damn age is a bitch
she doesn't look nearly as qt as before

he looks like a cuck, do you think she cucks him?

No he's one of those new breed of dweeby dudes who act like chads. Fucks a lot of women, does hard drugs, arrogant, publicly shit talks other bands, tells annoying teen fans to fuck off to their face.

Danny Brown cucked him

he probably considered it an honor

Do they even hang out anymore, or was that just publicity.

kitty litterally who?

its called "the wall" user

Nothing wrong with using fruity loops and ableton to make music if it turns out well

>white ginger quirky female rapper
she deserves anything bad that happens to her

Being irrelevant is a hell of a problem for these vapid """"""musicians""""""

slay

>i'm not responsible for anything i do

I'm a meninist and I think men should say rape the same way women say slay

>My new album's coming out
>YASSSSSSSSS RAPE DEM

>heh kid, nothing personnell

zine's are fun duuude

hehe xD

*teleports repeatedly and numerically*

can u not?

hey this is actually pretty good, not cringe at all

Frostbite (2014, not on label) - 8.5/10
Frostbite (2014, not on label) was Beckwith's magnum opus and one of the most important albums of the decade so far. Glacial rhythms accompanied dreamlike vocals, manipulated to the point of saturation, on “Last Minute”. “285”, annihilates and subsequently digitally reconstructs the human voice in perhaps the first truly post-modern pop song. Beckwith's uninterested tone was a convex mirror held up to millennial society, reflecting and highlighting the trivialities and inanities of a late stage consumerist society. “Miss U” is perhaps the worst of the set, but that is to say the worst masterpiece in a set of masterpieces. “Second Life” is not a throwback to early 2000s online culture, but a critique of the perceptual regurgitation of online mores. “HOAXXX” simultaneously reinvents electronic music and pop music; the breakdown of conventional tonality and traditional verse structure, and the reassimilation of the aforementioned, is but a small part of this musical leviathan. In barely 3 minutes and 20 seconds Beckwith has reconstructed music from its rudimentary constituents, and provided a history of pop music from its beginning to its future. The perfect miniatures in Frostbite would anticipate (and surpass entirely) the genre of “PC Music”,

someday there will come a day when reactionary radfem sexists no longer exist
but it's not until the day that kitty dies

dude looks like a total shween

>feminst sexist
literally an oxymoron

you're autistic right?
maybe you should takes ome of those healing quartz that you pray to while you're making fun of christians, shove em up your floppy snatch, and hang yourself from a pine tree. do it near christmas though. that would be the gift that keeps on giving.

You think this guy has said "'za" this week?

Poor Kitty.

She's suffering from the same thing every other woman does in their late 20s/early 30s. She looks in the mirror every morning and can see the only thing anyone was ever interested in slipping away like grains of sand in an hourglass.

Every day she's a little less pretty and everyday people care about her a little less, even other women.

If I was a woman and the only value I had as a person was tied up in my decaying looks I'd probably be upset too.

What the fuck is a zine?

Does it have something to do with Vines?

it's when you get all your friends to write solipsistic essays, glue them onto paper, photocopy it and staple it together so that it looks totally indie and punk like in the old days

is nardwuar on it?

can't wait for kit to prove you dead wrong with her amazing new record

(yes i've heard it)

>tfw I am actually old enough to remember zines

>her amazing new record is going to reverse her aging face

;___;

ugh - I have never heard of this person until today but I already hate her. She's literally the epitome of everything I hate.

She could self release it. With the internet and such today, it would be that hard.

Because she's white?
That's racist.

what part of reactionary radfem did you miss?

know what user?

?

You can't be racist against white people. Racism is a global system whereby white people have power over people of colour. When a white person acts in such a way to disenfranchise a person of colour because of the colour of their skin, it reinforces established power disparities; when a person of colour does this they cannot reinforce established power disparities because such disparities in favour of people colour do not exist. QED people of colour cannot be racist.
I suppose a feminist can be reactionary, for instance they could be transphobic, or racist, but 'feminist' and 'sexist' are literally mutually incompatible.

>>>/tumblr/

>You can't be racist against white people.
>t. typical brain-dead shitskin

not allowed outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums pal

anybody else only dislike her just cause she doesnt make good music?

That's not even that cringy, she's literally just acting like a regular person getting interviewed. I don't get it.

/thread
was fun while it lasted

this is the only reason anybody needs

Underrated

Bumbling bait batman

"oh i love punk shirts-"
alright i've seen enough

Calm down, man, it was just a jape

>Björk is 50

Hate Kitty because she makes bad music, not because she's "getting old" (which she isnt lol)

Also I just realized she's literally 23 fucking years old and people in this thread are making fun of her for being "old"?

lol bjork hasn't been relevant in almost 20 years

Her and Sam Ray go around and tour with Teen Suicide in their own fucking seperate car from the rest of the band. Friendly reminder that Teen Suicide literally became the opposite of what the used to be and are now a completely shit band

Lol which is why there's a Björk thread on here in the top 20 posts almost every single day

>Björk was 30
>20 years ago
That fact seems to support this argument .

>Lol which is why there's a Brian Wilson thread on here in the top 20 posts almost every single day
I guess you don't know what relevant means.