Is it worth seeing them live?

Is it worth seeing them live?

Their ticket is $25 ycking dollars

Bitch I paid $95 for Paul McCartney tickets.

Yes, definitely worth seeing. Should be 4 times that much for the experience they bring. Wear earplugs.

He's just milking his fame while he's old though

It is.

That's not even expensive
Go you prick

Earplugs are no more needed for post reunion Swans shows than they are for any other concert

Yes
I would have paid a hundred dollars and it would have been worth it.

uhh that's wrong
i was standing pressed up against the stage at their show last night in Dallas and even with earplugs it was insanely loud
without them on it was literally too much to handle

When you realize that if you wanted to see a Pearl Jam concert it'd start at 90 dollars and they are both about the same age then you know you are getting a steal. :P

They're gonna be playing in Prague in a few weeks. I really love 80's Swans and I'm not sure if I wanna go. I really want to see Gira and maybe ask for an autograph (does he even give autographs at concerts?), but I'm not a fan of the last trilogy.

no, the mohawk is a shit venue and you'll probably have a bad time. I'd recommend seeing them in literally any other venue

if you've cum to swans more then 25 times, pay for the tickets. Also you gotta buy some merch if you've got nut on the sleeve for the vinyl.

How is 25$ expensive for a live show? Specially for a good one.

Lol I'm seeing them there tonight, is it really that bad?

No the mowhawk is great; I saw Jeff Rosenstock there

nah its not that bad but i prefer stubbs infinitely

>tfw you seen them for free with the catch being they opened for for St. Vincent

can't win em all

Ah neat.

May be a dumb question, but do y'all know how quickly it tends to get packed? The shows supposed to start at 6:30, but I'm a pretty short guy and want to get a good spot near the front, so I'm just trying to gauge when I should show up.

go early

I saw them during the To Be Kind tour, I definitely think it's worth it. Up there with Boris as one of my favorite live shows.

bring earplugs