Why is this a thing?

Why is this a thing?

If I dare even want to discuss it openly, the punk police would exile me from going to shows in Boston.

Throwing weekend fests with attached art shows is trendy now.

Punk is for faggots.

Now you know why people who play and listen to it act like faggots.

That, but I should have been more specific. I'm talking about "We got tons of cis white people playing in Philly, looking to feature more diverse musicians from Boston".

see
The music of choice for antifa faggots everywhere.

You're dumb.
Even in cis and white but no one cares.
In other words, the person wants more variety, not the same redundant shit

What's the problem?

Punk is more about politics than music, as evidenced by the basic nature of the music itself. So if you're interested in identity politics, multiculturalism and general forced inclusiveness, it makes sense to have token artists from different backgrounds to represent that.

What does skin color and sexual orientation have to do with variety of music?

Why didnt they explicitly ask for musicians who come from varied genres?

Why are you such a faggot?

Punk is literally, and intentionally, the most basic and uninteresting form of rock music. That's the point. It's about the people and the message more than the music, and here the message is multiculturalism. If you have no interest in that, try a different genre.

That as well.
Hey don't want the same cookie cutter bullshit.

>Why didnt they explicitly ask for musicians who come from varied genres?
Because they obviously want both.

>Why are you such a faggot?
I could ask the very same thing.

I find it hilarious how simple things trigger people with such thin skin

>punk is what I say it is
Spoken like a true leftist.

I guess bands like Skrewdriver never existed.

>he thinks I care about punk
Objectively shit music no matter who makes it. I just thought you should know that you're faggots for defending such a close-minded view like diversity for diversity's sake.

And not diversity of music or thought, but diversity of color for no reason other than to virtue signal other faggots like yourselves.

>Skrewdriver
Are you suggesting that they are more representative of punk as a whole than the type of attitude I mentioned? Because if you are, you're probably not very intelligent, and that's coming from someone who hates punk. I can't believe what you posted in the OP actually surprised you.

>Are you suggesting that they are more representative of punk as a whole than the type of attitude I mentioned?
I'm not, but I can smell the smug self satisfaction you have emanating from your ass from here.

>"I'll just set up an weak argument that wasnt made, ridicule it and claim victory"

And I'm not the OP, dipshit. I know what is "representative of punk", and it's faggots.

You're the one who said "find another genre because this one is 100% this way" and I disproved you easily, because you speak in absolutes like a tard.

> I know what is "representative of punk", and it's faggots
Glad we're in agreement. So much for not speaking in absolutes.

shits been trendy since the 60s bruh

Saying something is representative of something else is not an absolute.

If I had said "is completely comprised of" then you might have a point.

that's punk dude. if you just want angry bigot music go listen to black metal

You're a tool.

Why am I a bigiot? Because I dont care about what the people look like, but I don't someone being excluded from playing since theyre white.

But the absolute is true. All punk is concerned more with message than music.

dude if you ain't the pizza man then stop bringing the fucking pizza here

>What does skin color and sexual orientation have to do with variety of music?

Because different people have different life experiences and can write music from different perspectives

Where did it say white people were being excluded?