Anyone else deleted this album as soon as you found out it was associated with some gay anime?

Anyone else deleted this album as soon as you found out it was associated with some gay anime?

Just thinking about it *shutters*

JoJo is very straight

I deleted it after listening to it
because it sucks
lmao

user, have you been editing Wikipedia again?

>"Roundabout" was featured on the re-released version of Grand Theft Auto V's Los Santos Rock Radio track list. And now, it is considered a popular meme. There are video compilations garnering over 2 million views for this specific meme. It is based on the "To be Continued" card ending the first season of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. The videos are usually instances in which an incident is obviously going to occur and is paused with the meme "To be Continued".

>*shutters*
Better delete OK Computer too then

to be continued

Ergo Proxy is not gay

great bait

Literally any album can become associated with some gay anime, are you going to delete every album just to be safe? Whatever, you probably never liked or even listened to the album in the first place. But if you did that's just as retarded as suddenly hating something that's good because someone you don't like likes it, so if you're serious then congratulations on being a complete fucking idiot.

Wow user your taste is extremely shit. Even Bowie liked Jojo

What is your favorite album? I'll be sure to make a gay anime and include a song from it.

No because I'm not that autistic

Sauce?

Then why were you diagnosed?

>he's holding a death note

Jojo stuff has always a music related reference
With your behaviour you should delete at least half of your music folder

>he wrote his name in it

Sorry but I don't listen to dad rock

>implying it's only dad rock references

So what's your cutoff year for what you allow yourself to listen to?

Of fuck is that where that song is from??? Sickkk

Yes you are, kill yourself, indirectly insulting autistic people isn't going to change the fact that you're defective and can never be content with yourself.

It is shit, though.

>he doesn't like JoJo

year I was born, 2003

MODS

If an anime said "sex is good" I'd stop having sex.

You know...the song still sounds exactly the same.

What would you do if some gay anime said "OP shouldn't kill himself?"

Damn.....