Dating Ukrainian Overseas

Sup Forums, hello. First time poster here.

So, I'm getting really sweet on this Ukranian girl I met online. She plays the harp, loves vidya games, and is super cute and nice. Problem is, she's in, from my understanding, the worst part of the country: Donetsk
Her brother is in the hospital as a result of the conflicts in the area, and she's saving her money to help pay for his bills, and to get a USA visa/pay for travel expenses.

So, we've been chatting, we both agree that we like each other a lot. I feel like I want to take her away from that wretched place, and she feels the same need.

In short, what steps can I take to get this woman out of Donetsk and into the USA safely? Any help is appreciated, but if there are any Ukrainebros out there (especially ones living near Donetsk/Donbass) that would be really helpful. Thanks, anons.

Pic kinda/sorta/not really related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnUheraRusg
youtube.com/watch?v=ulB6ZK6pDKg
youtube.com/watch?v=VQS78rDLtTU
youtube.com/watch?v=N7PpdYil-7Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ukraine

Are Ukrainians even real?

Look, I just want some advice. I don't want to see her get shelled out there amid all the fighting.
If I can give her a hot shower, warm food, and vidya she can play with me through the cute, broken english, that's all I can ask for.
I take it Ukranians are uncommon on Sup Forums? I see them frequently on Sup Forums. I'm not keen on the geopolitical overlap of those two boards (if there is any)

99% chance she's trying to get a greencard put of you so she can drop you. Take this from someonw who used to live in Russia and knows plenty of Russian/Ukrainian women

theres one regular who uses a trip code. if i remember correctly hes from eastern ukraine. other than that theres not too many on here. back 3 or 4 years ago they were even region banned.

sounds like a scam

unless you have money to meet her in the closet city that you can both go to, probably rostov be careful about sending her any money

send her a letter like this

you are one dumb motherfucker

lets say what were all thinking. she wants to possibly marry you in order to get american citizenship.
if so, so what? you would be getting married to enjoy a better life with a wife who you have common interest in. and she would be getting married for a better life in america as well. you both have common interest -- a better life.

now thats just assuming she wont leave you when you get married, but im sure theres ways to avoid this though the whole process. seeing if shes genuine about her feelings towards you, and so on.

Elaborate. She's not some tall, pretty blonde, I'd actually consider her kinda homely in some ways, but in a "girl next door" kind of vibe.
She doesn't look like a scammer, I got her Steam account info, and she actually seems to check out.

I'm so disenfranchised with US women and the liberal bullshit, which is why I turned to the international field.

Is there any way to tell for sure? Any key questions I should ask her to reveal if she's a scammer?

kek. Also, thanks for the flag.

>tfw not born as a woman to be taken off out of this shithole by rich burger

it's a full time job for scammers, they're working for money

really biggest thing is to see how long she'll talk to you for a time, how much she asks for money

You can't visit here were she is, she can probably leave by land into Russia

How bad is it? What region are you in? She says she makes the equivalent of 120 USD per month. Does that sound accurate for a QA engineer, web-based in Donetsk?
We've been talking for about a week so far, she's never asked for money once, only stated that she's saving up. Mostly for her brother's hospital bill, which I have no interest in helping her pay. I'm not looking to marry her brother, I'm looking to hook up with her, herself.

I'd be very skeptical user. People from shitty countries are always scheming to try to get into the US for the meme life.

I wouldn't really know how to best gauge her. The best I could think of is to suggest moving somewhere in the Ukraine with her and see her reaction.

If she's super against the idea, doesn't want anything to do with you unless she moves to you than she might just be scamming for a green card.

>Getting out of Donetsk safely.
I sense scam here. You can tell that you want to meet her in Ukraine or in USA or in some middle point. But jumping into things without even seeing her once is simply retarded.

>falling for the mail order bride trick

I intend to skype chat with her before I make any decisions.
*I'm* super against that idea because I just landed a nice job, and I don't intend to leave there for this. I doubt they have a branch in Ukraine, too.

She's gold digging you hard and will dump yo ass as soon as she gets to America and spots a juicier wallet. There are thousands of these stories of beta Americans.

Keep your money nigga. Don't tell us you were not warned.

>*I'm* super against that idea because I just landed a nice job, and I don't intend to leave there for this. I doubt they have a branch in Ukraine, too.

You don't have to any intention of doing it, it's just to see whether or not she actually wants to be with you.

That's you in about couple of months, OP

This is true, but there is also lots of stories where it was genuine.

A good way to gauge or not is whether you could score girls like her in your own country.

>How bad is it?
More badly than you could imagine f.am
>She says she makes the equivalent of 120 USD per month.
Don't know about Donetsk much, I live in Kyiv, but this is an average wage in our country.
Also, as anons above said, this is 99% a scam and she will drop you when gets a american citizenship. Damn, I would do that on her place, too bad i'm not a handsome pussy.
Also, you should know, in '90s a lot of women from post soviet countries cheated on foreing men to send them money on a plane or visa, so don't even try to send her anything unless you're dumb as the memes say.
Also, women here mostly a cynic sluts who suck dicks of those who has more money.
Anyway, there is a VERY small chance that she is a truly has feelings on you and don't want to use you as a chance to improve her life. So do whaterev you want, I warned you.

Nice imag.. photo my friend. Help her brother, and she will love you warmly :)

try gay marriage

>the worst part of the country: Donetsk
Kill yourself fucking vermin. Donetsk and Lugansk are the only good parts of that shitty country.

Cлaвa Дoнéцкaя Hapóднaя Pecпýбликa!

youtube.com/watch?v=JnUheraRusg
youtube.com/watch?v=ulB6ZK6pDKg
youtube.com/watch?v=VQS78rDLtTU

not exactly true, they see you as exotic as you see them. Besides, your failure to embrace the meta of US pop culture means nothing to them.

I had a euro girl myself once, she said I could have any girl I wanted, how blind she was lol.

No, that was my last relationship of 6 years after my girlfriend started a birth control that ruined her hormones. Feels bad, man.
I could score girls in my own country, but I simply don't trust them. Consensual turns to rape at the drop of tweet, and USA women are largely literal scum, especially here in Maine.
Thanks, Ukrainebro. Are there any obvious warning signs that I might be missing? What are some good questions I could ask her that could help eliminate doubt/confirm suspicions?
I have no intention of sending her any money at all. Maybe a dick pic over skype to see how she reacts for teh lulz.

>tfw Ukrainian but escaped to the US

>We've been talking for about a week so far

Lel

t. Ivan Diasporaski

>More badly than you could imagine f.am

what's life like in ukraine

>t. Tyrone "NATO" Ogaboogasson

>Consensual turns to rape at the drop of tweet
now thats weird

A week you say?
Bro...

What's good about it, genuinely? I see a lot of fighting and civilian casualties there. Are the DPR really fighting for the right cause? Thanks, Swedebro.
I'm not willing to make a move on anything until we talk over video chat, and confirms she's saved up enough Ukrainebucks to come to the USA without my help.

those scenic shots of the gas station and convenience store and people smoking

ignore this idiot

It's true though. Western women truly are garbage, bro.

She just wants your money, and a US visa / passport.

After that she will fuck off.

I'm not a gay and I too respect myself to suck dicks for burgercard.
>Thanks, Ukrainebro. Are there any obvious warning signs that I might be missing? What are some good questions I could ask her that could help eliminate doubt/confirm suspicions?
I don't know, really. She can be a very good actor and have experience in cheating foreingers.
But maybe too many talks about money and migrating to US from her side should warn you.
Also try to say that you some half-hobo living in a trailer somewhere on the edge of Detroit and see how she react. Money isn't an obstancle for true feelings, am I right?
Somewhat as in Mumbai slums, but we have the internet.

Look at this. They fight against the very same globalists that have destroyed western Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7PpdYil-7Y

Looks top comfy

>know someone trough internet for a week
>already planning life togerther in the US

Bring her there, fuck her as much as you can, delay the marriage as much as you can and have her think you only see her as your girlfriend

See how she reacts, post results

>Somewhat as in Mumbai slums

wtf lol

>Ukraine shot the Malaysian flight down

Into the trash it goes

Good goy. Don't believe those evil Russians and their lies.

>tfw no Ukrainian gf with big boobies
;_;

thats my waifu

>They fight against the very same globalists that have destroyed western Europe.

That doesn't mean much when they are worse than those globalists.

NO

>sissy burger is about to get scammed
Feels good lads.

Even though there are tweets where they talk about shooting a plane down that they immediately deleted after it came out the plane was civilian?

How are they worse? They just want to be free to determine their own destiny and have their own country.

OP here. Basically, I'm not going to send her a dime. Sup Forums convinced me of that, and I thank you. I'll let her save up, and if I find a good republican girl in Maine (yeah, right) in the meantime, I'll ditch Ukraine qt without a second thought.
I will not make any moves on her romantically, regardless of Skype chat, etc, and gauge her responses. I'll fib and tell her I'm not well off, and see what her reaction is.

This is why I came here; I got honest, candid responses, some a little caustic, but the brutal honesty is incredibly welcome. This is a new experience to me, and that is why I'm here now. Thanks, all of you.

Still willing to take any more advice if there is more to give.

The "proof" that they did it are minor things while the proof that Ukraine did it are major.

the only place she can go to from donetsk is russia,

if you wait until spring, the black sea around russia would be a nice place to meet her

This is her. She's not a blonde bombshell with long legs, she's unconventional in terms of beauty standards in Ukraine (I think?), so I feel sorta safe, but Sup Forums has helped me with bolstering my defenses emotionally.

Why? With Ukrainian passport "she" can travel everywhere.

>Dating Ukrainian
Oh that's cool ma-
>Overseas
Why would you do that?

>black metal styled acoustic guitar

>burger doesn't realise that scammers have realised that blonde bimbos are instantly thought to be scammers so they have moved to somewhat homely girls
ask her how she drinks her vodka

Cross necklace is the wrong way tho.

Yeah that's pretty disgusting.

Which was 100% doable without resorting to violence.

If there was self determination movement in these parts of Ukraine, Rusia would support them because Russian interest and EU would eventually reluctantly give them support too because muh principles. But these niggers wanted to have their little chimpout...

>Which was 100% doable without resorting to violence.
You mean like they did before the Kiev junta declared them to be terrorists?

>western Novorossiyaboos
>western Sovietboos
pathetic

I hope Trump can help Ukraine and Russia mend relations, but that's a topic for a different board.
I should clarify. I don't consider her a girlfriend, and she doesn't consider me a boyfriend. We're still getting to know each other. The thread is basically about the logistics of dating overseas in such a fashion, if things were to evolve in such a way.
I'll have to ask her if she has one. Good catch. Thank you.

>soviet
Who said anything about those kikes? I support Novorossiya because they stand up to the globalists.

>ukraine

Ukrops are sluts that will do everything for citzienship literally they try to get even the worst loser for it confirmed they do it in Polan

She living in a town under Ukrainian government.

How long would that last if said junta was under preassure from two powers?

t. Erik Yanukovichsson

I still wonder why western ukrops dont want a little anschluss by us

why would you want Polska C

You get to fuck her for free and then she gets a citizenship form the state.

That's a win win situation, unless you are such a total loser she can steal your job.

The Kiev junta would never allow them to leave peacefully, especially now then the junta is backed by the EU and USA.

Why are you baltics so fucking paranoid of Russia? Would you rather take Mdongos NATO dick up your ass and have your son become a transgender niggerloving faggot?

I don't fuck animals lad
I don't but it still makes me wonder

>He takes the Sup Forums memes seriously

Fucking kill yourself you autist.

I live in a fucking meme country. I've seen what this shit leads to in the west.

>globalists
>Kiev junta
>Slava Donetskaja Narodnaja Respublika saved somewhere in Notepad
>muh comfy Soviet shithole
>kikes
>good goy
>Mdongo
>nigger
>faggot
So cringe it hurts

>>Slava Donetskaja Narodnaja Respublika saved somewhere in Notepad
How did you know?

Praise the KEK, am I right?

>and have your son become a transgender niggerloving faggot

Globalists are bad because they grant rights to tiny minority of sexual deviants?

Relax, slavbros. I just checked to see if this girl was legit. I'll keep probing and see if anything changes. No money requests so far, no begging or pleading either. I'll stay in touch, but at the first sign of issues like that, I'll be out like a light.

Of course!

They are bad because they destroy nations.

Ukrainian women are clingy, materialistic whores and they fuck like dead fishes.
t. knower

>67810282
Elaborate on your experiences, Romaniabro. I'm interested.

>They are bad because they destroy nations.

They don't destroy nations. The nations destroy themselves.

Globalists themselves are perfectly fine with nations and generally are even for self determination of nations such as Kurds.

I've already said everything you need to know. I've had sex with both hookers (there's a lot of them) and non-hookers, girls who came here either because of school or cause they wanted to move out of that shithole for a slightly better shithole since their grandparents had romanian citizenship during the interbellum and the government gives you citizenship for that. They're thin and bony as fuck, they have boring personalities and they do absolutely nothing in bed. If you're american, she's using you to get a greencard. If you really must put your dick in her, make sure your condoms aren't punctured.

Thanks. I appreciate it your input.
How's Romania this time of year?

Cold and miserable. Highways in the mountains are currently blocked by snow. And so on.

Yeah, sounds like Maine. You'd be right at home here, lol

>Provoke Russia
Holly shit this propaganda is priceless

>brother is in the hospital
>she's saving her money to help pay for his bills, and to get a USA visa/pay for travel expenses

People who say this is 99% a scam are generous. This is 100% a scam. She's either hoping for money to "help her brother" or to get a greencard if she's actually the girl in the pictures. How did you first meet her online? She contacted you, right?

this thread is so good, burgers never change pls

She doesn't look like a scam. Post her songs, OP.

Enjoy your AIDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Ukraine

OP here, link? I don't have any of her songs.