OKC

the one on the right

gay

Kid A

>SHE HAS A KID A CD IN THE CAR

saying Kid A is a lot shorter

Pablo honey

kid a

OK Computer. Kid A is great but nowhere near as emotional as OKC.

OK Computer. Only the edgy faggots who sacrifice enjoyable music to listen to harsh drone music so they can feel more patrician will say they prefer Kid A

In Bloom

Kid A >>> OKC

OK Computer

>Kid A
>harsh drone
what the fuck are you going on about?

There can only be one.

AMSP > Kid A > OK Comp > HTTT > In Rainbows > Amnesiac >>>>>> TKOL > Bends > Pablo Honey

the most experimental band of all time...

Out of all the Radiohead albums it's the most experimental. That doesn't automatically mean it's the best, only patrician faggots will say that

OK Computer is the bands best album

Kid A.

KA>TKOL>HTTT=IR>AMSP=Amn=OKC>TB>PH

The bends is way better than TKOL faggot, also you can fuck right back to r/indie thinking that AMSP is the best Radiohead album

Lol gross

:^)

I'm honestly not sure. A while ago i would've said OK Computer because it's what made me love the band and has some of their most recognizable work, but now as a whole I almost find it tiring. It's one of their longest releases and the song structures, though complex, feel a little bit constrained, like the creativity is there but it works within its own lines. Also the tracklist feels a bit odd as well. Kid A I think was made a lot smoother because they were new to electronic music and spat out something like 20+ songs in about 3 years so they had more to pick and choose from, enough to make Amnesiac right after. Also they took rock out as the focus (unlike how they sorta forced it with Electioneering which feels more intended to be used live) so it was less about making a "rock album" with emotional songs and more about making a great experience.