/mlb/

STL:Grichuk's walk-off HR wins it for Cardinals
LAA:Tropeano goes 6 2/3 scoreless versus Rangers
NYM:David Wright homers as Mets down Nats
MIA:Marcell Ozuna homers again in Marlins' win
PHI:Odubel Herrera pulled for lack of hustle
DET:Miguel Cabrera knocks two more homers Mon.
ATL:Braves designate LHP Matusz for assignment
OAK:Reddick won't require surgery on thumb
NYM:D'Arnaud (shoulder) has resumed throwing
TEX:Rangers call up prospect slugger Joey Gallo
SF:Pence diagnosed with mild hamstring strain
LAA:Street (oblique) nearing rehab assignment

>Miguel Cabrera hasn't swung and missed on a pitch since his second at-bat Wednesday. He has taken 32 swings since then.

>mfw yankees win the world eries

>Cusb

Why can't the memeiners play at home?

Royals

Orioles tbqh

Greinke made the biggest mistake of his career when he declined to pitch beside the greatest left-hander of all-time.

What a fuck up. Idk if those 35M are worth it

Kershaw gonna get another cgso

>1 run

>Kershaw 2-hit CGSO MASTERPIECE
I made it up and it actually fucken happened
Rim me gay ni66as

>4 unearned runs

Now to lose the next 4 games until he can pitch again.

>it's another Clayton Kershaw dominates episode

>his team doesn't have the Major League leader in home runs

come back

>Upton

Kershaw is love, Kershaw is life
Dodgers offence is hate, Dodgers offence is death

E V E N Y E A R
V
E
N
E
A
R

So when is Bochy gonna pinch hit Bumgarner

>2 whole hits
>1 walk
>not even 10 K
kershaw is done
trade him for arod

Why do people always shit talk Kershaw when insulting the Dodgers?
He's literally the only good part about them.
I mean, you could insult Puig, or talk about what a joke Joc is, or even mention how their fanbase is going to be deported next year.

Epic

>Lucas Duda out on back problems
>Colon says back has been bothering his since San Diego
>Wright's well known back issues

Forget about the TJS meme, all these fucks are gonna throw their backs out by the end of the season.

kershaw disappears in the postseason

More reason to give him the MVP.

NICE 22 BTW

>TJS MEME
.....they all actually have TJS and 2 of them have gone on the DL missing multiple starts over elbow issues
Can't make it up

Because he had 2 shitty postseason games out of 10 and as you know 2/10 = 100% so he's the ultimate choker

> you will never have to go through life with a suburban fuccboi name like "clayton"

>thor has the second-best K/BB ratio in the majors, pretty far ahead of the 3rd place guy
>kershaw is doing THIS this season
>the game today actually lowered his ratio
wew lads

Because Doyer fans are annoying as hell, so talking shit about the best player on their team pisses them off like nothing else, which is funny as hell.

>4
Nice try. they got bolsinger/stripling shenanigans going on so it'll be 5

>Due to his back, Bartolo never intended to hit. He told Wilson Ramos: "I promise. Throw it right down the middle. I'm not going to swing."

IM BACK NEGROS!

>whos start a literally who
>get btfo

Like, what else were they expecting to happen?

>Throw it right down the middle. I'm not going to swing.

perfect, colon to the jays when

If your offense can only put one run on the board, you can't really expect to win a game regardless of your starting pitcher is.

>t-theyre gonna regret Miggys contract so badly
kek maybe someday

> K/BB
> a purposeful statistic

>Kershaw couldn't even get double digit Ks

When do the dodgers get rid of this pleb?

Royals

Sounds more like a country bumpkin hick name tbqh

Which is exactly what Kershit is

>Cueto 2-hit CGSO MASTERPIECE
And he's not even our best pitcher kek

>dads

holy shit

>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS>DADS

>Won 8 of last 11

Admit that you feel stupid for writing them off after 1 (one) bad week

> the saint diego fathers

fuckin wow, lads

>kemp throwing games to spite the dodgers

Your "best" pitcher isnt even top 20 in the league lmao

THE CITY OF DADSVILLE

The only reason the giants won was vecause the dodgers took the dads to extra innings
jints can't even win unless they play an exhausted team rofl

>kemp

SAN DIEGO DADS """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""DEFENSE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

you say that as if it were true, but it isnt

>this mad that the jints can actually beat the dads without going into extra innings
Choke choke choke.

Except he is

Lol, yeah XD tell em

name your top 20

dads did not deserve to lose like that lmao
giants offense needs to get it together

Bold prediction! Jbj wont get a hit tomorrow. I got a really good feeling about this

When will the Dodgers trade Kershaw to a playoff team? He's wasting his career in LA.

Why is he so perfect and clutch?

You ni66a's are al fucken mad Holy shit.

Kershaw would actually fucken win MVP

I MADE IT UP AND ITS ACTUALLY FUCKEN HAPPENING JAJAJAKAKAKAHAHAKKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAJAJJAJAKAJAJAJJAA

>cubs fans crying about having bad luck

watch a padres game niggers

>DG is literally falling apart in front of us

Maybe any NL west game. This division is fucking ridiculous.

name your top 20

>Pomeranz styles all over the Jints """""""""offense"""""""""
>shit offense can't help him shit

Honestly feel bad for him.

Do the Doyers have literally ANY good players on their team besides kershit?

kek

pomeranz is gonna be traded to a contending team at the deadline. I don't feel bad for him

Windians desu

>11 k/9
>2.8 FIP
>1.9 ERA

holy shit hes been fucking dealing this season

hard to tell who's at fault here

adrianza stopped but so did kemp

trayce thompson tbqh

Madison "Crossfire" Bumgarner
Johnny "The Second Coming" Cueto
Shork
2016 Matt Cain
You can't beat the memes bitches

should have been a hit no matter what I think but kemp punting it lost the game

>The San Diego Fathers of San Diego

It's too early. Lots of aces (Archer, Price, Strasburg, Darvish, >Hurrrvey, etc) haven't peaked yet.
I already published my top 15 for the 2015 season. Bumgarner was #15
Dodgers will give some prospects for pom, I'm making this up but I'm 7-9 this season on all predictions.

Guys I think the T___s are going to finish with a bad record this season.

I wonder though. He's only 27, so if he can keep this up, and the Dads think they can compete within the next 3 years, I think they keep him.

>"He was very matter of fact about it. He knows he should've run," Mackanin said. "It was nice to see, as I was approaching Herrera, Ryan Howard walked up to him and told him to make sure he runs that stuff out."
>as I was approaching Herrera, Ryan Howard walked up to him and told him to make sure he runs that stuff out
>Ryan Howard walked up to him and told him to make sure he runs that stuff out
>runs that stuff out
>Ryan Howard

Kershaw
Sale
Scherzer
Bumgarner
Syndegard
Arrieta
Darvish
Cueto
Fernandez
Degrom
Hernandez
Cole
Strasburg
Velazquez
Zimmerman
Archer
Kluber
Price
Verlander
Salzar

>published
Blogs don't count

>Implying

Kershaw gives up an average of more than one run per game, so yes. You shouldn't EXPECT to win even with him on the mound.

good except for
>Scherzer

>his team's pitchers don't drive in their own run support

>finally called up again but only because of a double header
>Now that you're up, want to show what you got with your chance
>Make three mistakes that get painfully punished
>But at the same time, the fags who scored 7 runs just hours prior can barely get you 1 run
>4 runs over 6.1 isn't too bad, not like you got completely lit up or anything
>Offense still can't give you anything
>And to add further insult to injury, your callup bro gives up a hit to tack on another run to you
>Eventually your team lose and the loss is tacked onto you and giving up three homers despite your teams offense giving you only 1 run
>Immediately on the bus back to Charlotte and already across the indiana border before it's even midnight

We never talk about for real how rough baseball can be. I can't even imagine these feels described above. Its beyond normal people which is probably why they're professional athletes.

i dont even like the dodgers but i hope kershaw gets a ring

legitimately good guy and a great fucking pitcher, i really hope he fights off his playoff demons.

Wot...?

dg scherzer isn't top 5 pitcher in baseball

>Immediately on the bus back to Charlotte and already across the indiana border before it's even midnight

Fucking poetry right there.

Ok

Stop that, I was having fun :(