L

Put it on ice

multiball

Yaltaball

give every player a gun

But only one is loaded

Let me fix 'soccer' for you

Football

Instead of fixing soccer, how about you fix your country.

how would this improve soccer

please let's refrain from Sup Forums posting outside the containment board and actually post about the subject in question, making a better thread while giving us brainy elaborated opinions

Talking big sense there Brazil

review every penalty/FK in front of the box.
>b-but muh speed of play
no, fuck you, this is the fucking cause of so many go ahead scores just because charles mcchucklefuck flops and gets an easy shot on goal

stop the clock during injuries. Serves the same point as ET, whats the harm?

go watch five-a-side if you don't like footy rules

fire ball

these are actually 2 valid points that would improve the game

The fans get guns
Tigers are allowed on the pitch
After the match, the players have to fight each other gladiator style, with the losing team being put to death, and the winning team spared

>toothpaste flag thinks povertykick is the same as football

it's played with 'feet' and a 'ball', unlike handegg

Make it cute anime girls vs eachother

no clock, players ride hoverboards and pass the ball to each other, whichever team has the most points when the first hoverboard explodes/catches fire wins the game

so is "handegg"
>run with your feet
>mainly carry the ball with your hands, BUT sometimes it gets kicked with one's feet
hence, football

How would it not?

Ball, noun
a spherical body or shape

kek

>anime
fuck off

>run with your feet

add a three point line

>run with your feet

thats futsal

>weeblord hates football
Colour me surprised.

>run with your feet
how else would you run?

with your legs mate

international team transfers
mutliball penalties
smooching time with WAGS in between play

>run with your feet

add superpowers

football needs only minor improvements

>videoref
>dives and ratking/diegocosta type faggotry results in a ban
>stop "spreading" football, we don't fucking want WC in qatar, zimbabwe, anctarics, india, china, somalia etc.
>stop faggot rules like no alcohol in stadiums (i seriously wasnt able to buy a fuckin' bear at euro qualifies)
>stop oversensitive cuck campaigns like no swear words in stadium, no insults etc.
>stop persecuting ultras, stop pyro ban

Truly a thinking man...

I'M A KID

I'M A SQUID

;_; pls gibe s2

Enough with the coup already jeez

you can't fix watching it on tv, it's unbearable

they need to stop being so anal about not changing the rules for anything, ever

all other sports (including british ones like rugby) change the rules to get with the times

what football needs to change:
stop the clock when the ball is out of play or someone is injured etc. no more extra time. rugby made this change, everyone thought it would suck; it was great. obvious one.

make the pitch size slightly bigger and the goal size slightly bigger. the game hasn't adjusted for the fact that people are way, way bigger and faster than they were 100 years ago, so the pitch and goal are comparatively smaller than they ever have been. change that to make it a more open game again like it used to be.

long bans for players found diving.

europe-wide salary cap.

Flopping Girls

so you can fix it watching the match in the stadium but not on tv?

fuck off

>buying bears at a football stadion
shouldve asked for a goat

No more 0-0 ties. Every time a game ends scoreless, the strongest player from each team get into a fist fight. Winner wins the 3 pts

>Tfw nobody ever makes a lets fix monkeydunk, run n slide, armor tackle or paddleball threads because they're all Irrelevant sports.

t. chicano

>weeaboo thread

All it needs is replay review and backfield violation

Nah, it's mostly cause those sports are actually enjoyable to watch. Plus all the poor as shit 3rd world countries can't afford to play those sports, so fixing soccer is the best solution

remove the americans

M U L T I B A L L

U

L

T

I

B

A

L

L

>run with your feet

>run with your feet
Lel

MULTIBALL

so you mom got zika...

Why do Americans run on their hands? Do they try to keep their shoes clean? Is that why they sleep with their shoes on?

>run with your feet
damn

RARE?

>implying running with your hands isn't the superior form of locomotion

holy shit

is that you

It was a shit show, Huestain

you woke up really early today

Exams, m13

Actually "football" which originally referred to several forms of sport was named in opposition to equestrian sports, since it is played on foot, so the american is right, though still and idiot for his choice of words.

>played on foot

wasn't it called gridiron first

Not enough potential for grievous bodily injury or violence. Players who don't record a goal or assist, and goalies who allow a goal will be locked in a cage after the game and not be allowed to leave until at least one person is dead, whether by vote or free for all, that's up to them. If after an hour no one has died, then starving grizzly bears will be let into the cage. This will increase effort during the game and also provide extra entertainment for after the game

Yes, as opposed to on horseback

Yep, Gridiron football(which evolved from rugby), association football, rugby football, etc etc.

>Americans wear little red cups on their hands

>stop rules like no alcohol in stadia

lol ever hear the expression: play with fire, get burned (chat shit, get banged)? because if you allow alcohol in stadiums, there will be fire and people will get banged

and if by some miracle you can prevent drunken violence, you can never ever prevent drunken booze throwing and later, piss cup chucking. This happens without fail every public even where booze is served

they should serve light beer though, nothing wrong with that

>0 points for a 0-0 draw
>4 points if you win by more than 3 goals
>Bring back golden goal
>Scrap that stupid Yellow card for taking off your shirt when scoring rule

golden goal was fucking stupid mate. noone who lived thorough that era wants that back

A player who makes a flashy play gets awarded a free kick

better refs, ref age cap, higher ref salary
hawkeye
disband fifa
stop corruption
ban africa

$10,000 fines for flagrant and blatant dives, judged by a third-party officiating crew during the game with the fines enforced after the game: this way, game play is not interrupted, and the players who dive often will be forced into being paranoid as to what does and does not constitute a flagrancy.

Additionally, add $5,000 for repeat offenses incrementally: a third flagrant foul warrants $20,000, a forth $25,0000, and so on

Cheerleaders
Goons with paddles that smack the ball carriers ass
Defenseman with pillows who must cover the ball carriers ass
1 minute shot clock after pass halfway point
If you flop the paddlers get one good hard smack on your ass

Real talk: separate the Asian federation into West Asia and East Asia, and put the rest of the Pacific into East Asia

Mate soccer has been "fixed" for ages just ask FIFA and Sepp Blatter :^)

Why? There aren't any good teams there.

>Roach and Caicos Islands

>povertykick

hahahahaha

something needs to be done about flopping

it's hard to take it seriously when a player gets his foot stepped on then flops to the ground and covers his face.

Just get rid of ties... make it like a 15min overtime and if still no score by the end of that, shootout

>replace logos and "sponsours" with actual team crests
>both goalkeepers start game with hands tied behind back
>must untie selves before being able to use them
>defenders are frozen after "tackles"
>keeper must run out and tag them to unfreeze them
>strikers given permission to throw punches but only if he is possession of the ball
>central mid portion of the "pitch" is replaced by a 5 foot deep pit
>only each team's pit warrior gets to enter if the ball gets kicked into the pit
>pit gradually fills with water until the 90th minute when it finally spills over and creates a muddy quagmire in the whole midfield
>player who feigns injury must call home and tell his mother that he is alright before being allowed to rejoin game (this cuts down on diving)
>actually injured players will be tossed into the pit (this cuts down on injuries)
>instant replay

Amazing that you people claim to be civilized. Alcohol is available at every professional sporting event in the US and is starting to become available at college eents too

People throw beer on accident when they cheer, people get drunk. No one starts drunken violence on a mass scale or throws piss cups

Philadelphia says hi

holy shit

The striker one is good. Maybe not punches, but a few good stiffarms would go a long way in improving soccer

Retarded Americans...

Have shaolin monks play it.

>making fun of americans
>that flag

and actually i am from austria, faggot

>i seriously wasnt able to buy a fuckin' bear at euro qualifies

I'm surprised that you're surprised you couldn't purchase a live bear at a sporting event

Multiball

why would you say that

>give everyone a plank of wood
>have one side take turns bowling the ball with a straight arm at the other side
>side not bowling the ball take turns hitting the ball and running between two points

That's a game I'd watch tbqh