/trans/

new day, new made up bollocks edition

>Louis van Gaal knew his time as Manchester United manager was coming to an end when he was told in a phone call - from successor Jose Mourinho. (Daily Mirror)

Van Gaal, 64, has been given a £5m pay-off by the Premier League club. (The Telegraph)

>Former Chelsea manager Mourinho is targeting Blues midfielder Nemanja Matic, 27, as part of his £200m summer spree at United. (Daily Mail)

Ex-United defender Gary Neville and Brian Kidd, former assistant to Sir Alex Ferguson, could return as part of Mourinho's coaching staff. (The Sun)

>Van Gaal's assistant Ryan Giggs, who has been offered a new role by the Red Devils, is still seeking assurances over his role from Mourinho.(The Times - subscription required)

Manchester City and England keeper Joe Hart has emerged as a £40m target for Everton this summer. (The Sun)

>England manager Roy Hodgson has told Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford, 18, that he will start Friday's friendly against Australia.(The Guardian)

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 23, wants to return to Chelsea in a £65m deal this summer. The Belgian left the Blues in 2014 after making just one Premier League start in three years. (London Evening Standard)

>Former Toffees manager David Moyes, who has pulled out of the running to become the new Aston Villa manager, could return to Goodison Park. The Scot is on a nine-man shortlist which also includes Manuel Pellegrini and Frank de Boer.(Daily Mirror)

Leicester City would have to pay 30m euro (£23.25m) for Sporting Lisbon striker Islam Slimani, who is also attracting interest from Arsenal and Tottenham. (SIC Noticias via Leicester Mercury)

>Bournemouth are considering making a £4m move for Tottenham's 24-year-old midfielder Ryan Mason.(Daily Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bundesliga-players-prefer-liverpool-transfer-11376550
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

German goalkeeper Loris Karius, 24, will become a Liverpool player this week after arriving on Merseyside to finalise his £4.7m transfer from Mainz. (Liverpool Echo)

>West Bromwich Albion could move for 26-year-old Republic of Ireland defender Ciaran Clark following Aston Villa's relegation.(Express and Star)

Liverpool hope a tribunal will order Watford to pay more than £4m for 19-year-old striker Jerome Sinclair, who has signed a four-year contract with the Hornets.(Liverpool Echo)

>Espanyol have turned down the opportunity to buy Watford goalkeeper Giedrius Arlauskis, 28, following his loan spell with the Spanish club.(Watford Observer)

Best of social media

While the world waited for Manchester United to publically confirm Van Gaal's departure, Red Devils midfielder Juan Mata looked in a relaxed mood. "Best way to celebrate the good end of the season? Spanish food!" tweeted the Spain international.

>Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez's love for his pet dogs is sky high. The Chile international proved it by posting a picture on his Instagram page of his two Labradors sitting alongside him on a recent flight.

And finally

Stoke City skipper Ryan Shawcross was back with England for the 2-1 win over Turkey on Sunday. The defender, capped once in 2012, was pictured watching from the stands - just yards from the England bench. (Stoke Sentinel)

any updates on the javi martinez to liverpool situation?

AusGODs 3-1 England confirmed

No but let's hope it happens

He's the spanish Joe Allen

Tip top kek there'll be no paella for mata soon

>Moyes phoning lvg up to tell him he is being replaced

Harsh

>Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 23, wants to return to Chelsea in a £65m deal this summer. The Belgian left the Blues in 2014 after making just one Premier League start in three years. (London Evening Standard)

not sure how I feel about this desu lads

depends who you support

They're friends since LvG's Barcelona days in the 90s. If it indeed happened then it was probably done in an amicable way.

No way Lukaku is worth that much.

How old is he actually?
I'm saying 27

He isn't, but since Chelsea originally played 17m and Everton 30m, any future fee has to be even more ridiculous

i love trans lads

Ronaldo pls

CLASSIC CHELSEA
L
A
S
S
I
C

>moyes back at neverton
the man who proves you don't need to win trophies to be a winner but he is a winner

>Matic and Fellaini in the same team
>"Mourinho will have us back playing football the United way!"

Why the fuck are ABUs spamming >le united way memes? Van Gaal wasn't fired for "not playing the United way" and Mourinho was not hired to "play the United way".

Van Gaal was fired because he didn't get results and Mourinho was hired to get those results.

Also, I've never seen a real United fan use "the United way". It's always the media or the paki bandwagoners.

>PSG and Arsenal have offered to double Morata's wages
>Chelsea, City, and Dortmund also interested
>Morata prefers the Premier League
t. AS

it's cos you all whinged like cunts all season about how dull lang baal's football was and then hired an even more boring manager

any updates on the mamoud dahoud to liverpool situation

>Top clubs in Europe competing for the signature of a well-known flop which failed to score more than 8 goals and couldn't even become a regular first team player at Juve
y?

he always scored in important matchs

I give mouyes one season at United, golden boy pep is going to defeat the evil villain in this episode of the Barclays premier league

And then went invisible for months. He's a decent option off the bench, not a striker you buy for 50m to lead the line and score 30 a season.

PSG needs someone who can qualify them to CL semi finals. Cavani, Zlatan failed to do that and hiring another chocker like Higuain isnt gonna help them.

striker market is pretty shit desu

Chicharito is available for cheap.

>Manchester City and England keeper Joe Hart has emerged as a £40m target for Everton this summer. (The Sun)
Now this is bollocks.

source?

Seen it in the arsenal general. Arsenal will be getting him for just £6 million

Why would Leverkusen get rid of him for so little? He's easily worth 3 times that amount, especially when you consider how overpriced strikers are these days (32 million for Benteke).

arseshit delusion

any news on the gf to me situation lads?

>joey Barton travelling to Glasgow for rangers medical

WHY

You just got promoted

And played a big part

Fuck this

I'm not liking this meme desu

It was funny the first few times tbf

She flew to Prague for a medical but for Chad fc......

Hart is not worth 40m and why would he go to Everton worst rumour ever

When Rangers come calling you don't turn them down

Everton would never spend that amount of money anyway, not unless they sold Barkley and Stones for meme prices.

Stones and Lukaku sales will give them 100m probably

You've existed for around 2 years porridgewog.

Is Zlatan to Man I confirmed yet lads?

Its gonna be called Man Z when Zlatan plays for them

could see pep upgrading actually, hart's good but he's not the best. see everton as more his level tbph

>Piet De Visser, Chelsea's head scout said he visited Cobham to see De Bruyne in training and find out why he wasn't getting any gametime
>De Visser said De Bruyne was the best player on the pitch

>Chelshit

>Everton breaking the transfer record of goalkeepers

Doubtful. I think Buffon is still the most expensive ever at £35m or something

Would Ter Stegen be an upgrade on Hart?

Barca are having issues balancing Bravo and ter Stegen i guess

>Zlatan

probably better at distribution at least if Barca wanted him for so long

Hart is not his kind of goalkeeper but City have way more important holes in the squad than GK.

Guardiola is more flexible than people give him credit for, I think he'll settle for Hart for the next season or two.

Easily, Sup Forums underrates him because he used to make dumb mistakes a year ago but he's already a great goalkeeper and will only improve.

Barcelona will not sell though, they'd rather get rid of Bravo if forced to choose.

matic is actually ok technically though, not amazing but a far better touch and range of passing than le elbow in face afro man. unsure why mou would want him when he was so awful this season though

Fellaini has unironically been one of United's best players for the past two seasons.

previous season yeah, bot not this one

only when they use >moyes tactics 2bh

the mind boggles when you think about the de bruyne thing. he was light years ahead of anyone at wolfsburg, and is again at shitty. you don't just gain all those technical skills. decision making ability+passing and shooting skills in 2-3 years, I don't get why mou looked at him and though '10+ goals and assists a season? nah let's play oscar and try and turn de bruyne into oscar and if he doesnt ship him out'

he has no choice in the matter, he's a homegrown player they can't afford to lose

Agreed, I would really like him at spurs if mou decides to sell him because I think its good to have a player like him come off the bench when youre chasing a game or defending a one goal lead

agree tbqh, united fans are retarded

because despite all the apologists he really does hate offense

this, given the choice mou would unironically pick milner ahead of de bruyne because muh workrate

To be fair Oscar was great

To be fair, he's not even half the player De Bruyne is.

Barca, Atletico, Real, Leicester, Bayern

They are the hardest working teams. Work rate and quality > quality

Can anybody confirm the Shanta to Liverpool situation?

>Ronaldo, Kroos, Benzema, Marcelo
>Hardest working

Hmmmm

>Mourinho has just signed his contract with Manchester United. (@Marcoslopez)Veri

>signings
>SIGNINGS
>RUMOURS
>alexis loves his dogs

WENGER OUT

big if true

Off to the Ingurlund game on Friday lads, how many will Rashford score?

>Aerial threat in the box
>Bully in midfield

W-why do they play him! Underrated afroman

>>Bully in midfield
All he does in midfield is foul and get away with 5 elbows a game. Honestly, I can't wait until they get a Spanish ref in the Europa League who will send him off after 15 minutes.

Please no. Tell me he's leaving.
Actually when you look at the senior players, none of them are any good.
Mou has a hell of a clearout this summer.

OUT: Blind, Fellaini, Carrick, Valencia, Young, Mata, Rooney.
IN: Jorge Mendes.

>Imagine being Irish
wew

Better than being a Paki.

>whinge all season about needing to play in CL
>go to chelsea

Mou wouldnt sell Rooney, and im sure he would love Fellaini.

Scweinsteiger, Lingard, Darmian all likely to go too

Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: Sky Sources: West Ham in advances talks to sign Besiktas winger Gokhan Tore.

I'd rather be a paki than a ginge.

Get the fuck out rasheed

Lukaku is shit, what's worse is that he thinks he's fucking great

He needs to offload the current squad though.
I fear for the youngsters.

So, you are a Paki then?
Oh yeah, I forgot.. It's practically illegal to be a white, christian english nationalist nowadays.

Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: Sky Sources: Liverpool in advances talks to sign Bayern midfielder Javi Martinez.

No one said that though and why do you care anyway?

Look at this la
liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bundesliga-players-prefer-liverpool-transfer-11376550

May not be as unlikely as you think.

Neat. Skyspurts using Sup Forums memes as newstories.

haha you fell for it

You typed ''haha'' with a straight face, didn't you?

>Abramovic wants Joao Mario
WTF ARE THEY THINKING? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>summer break

Best part of the year, the summer transfer window. Also Euros in just a few weeks.

> Manchester United's offer to Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 1 + 1 yr contract, £250,000 a week & £8m bonus if he's there for just 1 yr, per @Tanziloic.

that explains why one just fired his agent for trying to get a liverpool move

Aite lads, anyone wanna buy Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Janmaat, Cissé or Krul?

No