/heem/ middle-eastern bangers time

UPCOMING EVENTS (May):
less then 8 bongs : abudhabi-warriors.com/watch-live/
5/26: EFN 48: Moscow
5/27: ONE FC: Kingdom of Champions (Amnuaysirichoke vs Naito)
5/29: UFC FN 88 (Almeida vs Garbrandt)

UPCOMING EVENTS (June):
6/4: UFC 199 (Bisping vs Rockhold 2)
6/10: Titan FC 39 (Cavalcante vs Healy)
6/12: Pancrase 278 (Sunabe vs Haita)
6/17: ONE FC (TBA)
6/17: Bellator 156 (Galvao vs Dantas)
6/17: EFN Global (Fedor vs Maldonaldo, maybe even minakov)
6/18: UFC FN 89 (MacDonald vs Thompson)
6/24: Bellator 157 (Jackson vs Ishii)
6/25: GLORY 31 (Vakhitov vs Bouzidi)

UPCOMING EVENTS (July):
7/1: ONE FC (TBA)
7/7: UFC FN 90 (Dos Anjos vs Alvarez)
7/8: UFC TUF 23 Finale (Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha)
7/9: UFC 200 (DC vs Jones 2)
7/30: UFC 201 (Lawler vs Woodley)

PREVIOUS THREAD: →

NEWS:

>Paige stars in a movie
mmafighting.com/2016/5/23/11748448/paige-vanzant-crossing-over-to-movies-with-role-in-kickboxer

>Tito Ortiz: UFC would fail without Dana White
mmafighting.com/2016/5/23/11741760/morning-report-tito-ortiz-says-the-ufc-would-crash-and-burn-without

>Bisping: "Rockhold is a cock guy"
mmafighting.com/2016/5/23/11748016/michael-bisping-knows-he-can-beat-smug-asshole-luke-rockhold-win-ufc

>Big and Juicy Penn
ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-on-BJ-Penn-052316

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2016/5/23/11756668/b-j-penn-flagged-by-usada-for-iv-use-pulled-from-ufc-199-bout-against
youtube.com/watch?v=WjBS_itt3tA
usada.org/is-it-prohibited-or-dangerous-for-athletes-using-iv-infusions-for-re-hydration-and-recovery/
youtu.be/rMSuGwsVE18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for JoJo

Why are MMA fans so negative?

>good OP from a canadian
I don't know what to believe any more

Regarding BJ Penn though; I've always fucking hated the guy and thought he was massively overrated. Credit where is due, though, his first run in the UFC that ended with him KOing Hughes was good.

Aside from that he was always mediocre at best with losses to every significant player he ever faced. Him quitting on his stool against GSP like a whiny baby is one of my favourite moments in MMA ever, because it really showed what kind of a weak personality he was - claim you'll go to the death, but can't even make it out of the fight without breaking mentally.

Now that he's out of 199, I'm honestly relieved. Fuck him. People claim he's the GOAT, but who has he beat? Over-the-hill Sean Sherk? Kenny Florian? The walking corpse of Jens Pulver? All his wins aside from the first Hughes fight were either B-listers or out of their primes

He's out and I hope he gets cut for wasting everybody's time yet again. Alternatively, I hope he does get his comeback and somebody takes his fucking head off. Fuck BJ Penn.

TELL THAT DICK I'M COMIN'

when jon jones fucks ur grandma

who is this ugly meth head that keeps getting posted on /heem/?

JON JONES!
GET YOUR DICK READY, BOY, I'M SUCKIN' IT

BJ was never the GOAT, he's not even the Lightweight GOAT

yeah have always been a bit meh on bj, mind you edgar consumed his soul, multiple times, so he's been a wanderlei class washout for awhile

consider this.

rizin ff 2, darron cruickshank versus bj penn

best i can make of the turn of events

Thank you. You just said everything I've felt for years. My #1 antiboy since the GSP fight and everything leading up to it.

very rude

England's OWN Joanne Calderwood

mmafighting.com/2016/5/23/11756668/b-j-penn-flagged-by-usada-for-iv-use-pulled-from-ufc-199-bout-against

Let's get McGregor/Miller like we could have had a few fights ago.

Assumedly whatever metric they use would be skewed by the fact that they're discussing a combat sport, so people would have to bring up fighter weaknesses and bad peformances, things like that.

>ywn see your boy pummel your antiboy back into retirement again.

He won that fight though, let's be real.
The first one

REAL THREAD,

Wait, it's against the rules to use an IV even just during camp, I don't get what BJ did?

Please run into a knife, sperg

my fightfu

The test also doesn't take sarcasm into account

>Australia
>mild-mannered reputation

Yes, it's against the rules to use IV's at all, everyone talked about this when this IV thing happened, people actually were mad because you had to call usada if a doctor wanted to do a IV in a hospital.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjBS_itt3tA

>that crisp form

MM superfight when

BTFO

>Those knees
>Those kicks
>That cardio
GO VEGAN

So guys, did he really win Dillashaw fight? Just rewatched it and still thought that champion rounds were clearly T.J.'s. During the second one he clearly landed more punches too and I can't believe judges gave it to Cruz just because of muh takedowns that didn't earn no real advantage even. Can somebody give me detailed analysis of that bout?

>wearing a baseball cap while doing padwork
what did he mean by this?

Dillashaw kept missing headkicks and it lost him the fight.

I thought Cruz won the first three, TJ last two

Their strikes landed were pretty even in the 2nd round according to FightMetric

Takedowns still do count, it is a form of a control and it is scoring, so I think it'd definitely be a factor in such close rounds

Razor thin decision though, very close fight, I thought Dom won but I wouldn't have been the slightest bit surprised if they gave it to TJ

Hope to see the rematch soon

no time for detailed analysis, but it was WAY closer that people seem to believe.
If Dillashaw would have got the decision most people wouldn't been mad

>the reward will greatly outweigh all the work
>that face
>that Jon in the background

Meme magic, goddamn

The DC dicksucking meme has evolved into a work of art

It has transcended reality, so uncanny and surreal

He landed clear one in the third though. That was beautiful.
> I thought Cruz won the first three, TJ last two
My thoughts exactly after watching the fight for the first time. But now after rewatch I have begun to doubt.
> Razor thin decision
> it was WAY closer that people seem to believe
Welp, this I guess. But I always thought that takedowns don't really count if you just take your opponent down and do nothing. Also, guys like Robbie get decisions for aggressivnes without really landing alone for being champ and that makes one wonder.

Who /SCHAUB SHUTDOWN/ here?

>Did you not say I'm the biggest pussy in the world and that I should suck your dick, Jon?

>MensRights

Gabi Garcia

Me

People being bad over the Schaub shutdown just don't understand what they're seeing

Roberto Abreu is one of the most dangerous guys at heavyweight, especially if he gets you on your back because of his fast transitions

Schaub did the smart thing and tried to capitalize on the one place where he could actually catch him, in scrambles either with a guillotine or a d'arce

His strategy was honestly really smart and the only people who discredit him for it are people who either don't understand how lethal Cyborg Abreu is or are the jiu-jitsu equivalent of justbleeders

>McGoober has never fought anyone as good as Cole Miller. He's gonna get crushed.

jon

>tfw i can heem every here

what did he mean by this?

Better version

maybe i shouldnt have betted against steaks but i just don't believe in meme fighters anymore

R8 my breakfast

looks good lad, 8/10

how many eggs?

Kys

>Borat in charge of knowing shit

Dillashaw hit hair. His feet were flat by the second round. Just because he picked up the rhythm in the second half of the fourth and the fifth rounds doesn't mean jackshit.

Cruz won. Fair and square. It was close, but Cruz is still the GOAT.

thanks

four MINIMUM

with dessert

So I'm guessing BJ Penn was blood doping.

"I didn't know the rules" is never the reason.

No problem

> Cruz is still the GOAT
Can't argue with fanboy. If the guy you fap to won fair and square why are you so devastated?

>keto with coffee

Here's a (You).

nah

He wrote on the disclosure that he was going to use an IV which he had some legit medical papers for

but IV's are banned so they suspended him

would you buy these

No, IV's aren't banned for legit medical reasons.

usada.org/is-it-prohibited-or-dangerous-for-athletes-using-iv-infusions-for-re-hydration-and-recovery/

"except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations."

You don't know what he wrote, by the way.

“I voluntarily disclosed to USADA that during a non-fight period that I had an IV administered under the care of a doctor.
“The rule for IV usage had changed since my last fight in the UFC and was unaware of the change and voluntarily disclosed the information to USADA. I had no idea that IV use was banned 365 days a year.
“At no time in my career in martial arts have I ever doped and anticipate all test results from USADA will come back clean and will be working with the UFC to get the matter cleared up and return to fight as soon as possible.”

nah la'

BJ Penn vs Conor @ UFC 200

Make it happen Dana.

no.

I would. I'm full no homo for Rockhold.

>Adidas

JOIN THE TEAM

i love you

Yes, I am aware that BJ Penn is pleading ignorance. I don't believe him.

Here's yours.

what if judges gave cruz some extra point because dillsnake was a traitor.

Don't respond to him, Bangladesh. Borats don't understand treachery as we do, backstabbing and being a snake in the grass is common in their country.

okay. cruz responded to my comment on facebook once, he's been my boy ever since.

My boy TJ will wreck Assuncao and reclaim his belt soon

>spics in charge of not being butthurt
all of my keks

For real?

I don't get how that guy is not everyone's boy. And how there are some people defending TJ Dillashaw after he blatantly betrayed his friend and mentor. He's a scumbag and his loss to Cruz was deserved.

>Kazakhstan exists

Let's settle this once and for all. Watch this fight, report back in 30 bings with your score.
youtu.be/rMSuGwsVE18

49-47 Cruz.

yep.

I can't watch it man

My boy loses and it feels horrible
He's the reason I got into MMA, his rise to the top and his underdog victory against Barao was a major cause of inspiration for me getting serious about my own training

>tfw watching your boy lose
Nothing is this heartbreaking

based

>tfw you got into mma for ronda and later found out what a real bitch she is
what's even real anymore

48-47 cruz

Kazakhstani women are beautiful. They're basically all Russian/Asian hybrids.

aren't they mostly muslims tho?
Be careful.

I watched it last night when someone posted it. As close as it was I dont see how you could give it anything but 48-47 to Dom. Neither landed very much but Cruz was just too good. By the time TJ really got started in the 4th and 5th rounds he was already at a deficit.

Definitely a great fight though, this is one of those times an eventual rematch wouldn't warrant any complaints.

No, Kazakhstani women are not hybrids, there is Russian diaspora in Khazahstan, also Volga Germans were deported there during the beginning of WW 2 and Koreans from far east of USSR In late 30s. Stalin really loved idea of moving small ethnicities back and forth all other the USSR, so some of Kazakhstani women are mixed but most of them not. Also I heard that misconception of people from Dagestan, Chechnya and the rest of Caucasus being kebabs mixed with slavs which is bullshit.

cruz desu. tj kept missing, cruz landed take downs and connected more, if cruz's feet didn't snap at later round there wouldn't even be doubts.

50-45 Leonard Garcia

The fight was superb indeed and I can understand why they gave it to Cruz actually. Like I said, my only complaint about it are those meme takedowns and no one of you has really rebutted my point. Well at least I got answers that I agree with and guess that's fine.
Пpoзpeвaю, ты cлaбo ceбe пpeдcтaвляeшь, кaк oнo тyт в Кaзaхcтaнe. Taк чтo нeхyй yмничaть.