>France

“I don’t care about France. I don’t care at all about France. In terms of football, I am an Englishman. I have in my veins the English blue blood."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9ByRANbXDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Napoleon was Italian

Every Frenchman wishes they were English, nothing new.

what the fuck, that quote is actually real.

I'll never understand people who called him a bit loony after that seagull comment because it's literally one of the easiest metaphors to understand in all of fucking history.

Looks like Sir Alex hairdried the french out of him

Is it because the FFF fucked him over because they were busy implementing their team full of immigrants. French people don't like actual French people anymore they need nigs and mussies in their side.

God bless England's brave Eric Cantona

Most immigrant children fall into football because of lack of academic rigour in their culture, and because of social inadequacy

It's not that surprising. The FFF aren't conspiring to spite you by altering football demographics

Some people can't read beyond the media narrative.

The news media had to act like he had lost the plot at that point because he had pretty accurately called them out on the disgustingly opportunistic nature of their profession.

>tfw we would've won back to back tourneys with king eric

One of the most overrated players ever. The Ibrahimovic of the 90s, except that Ibrahimovic has a decent scoring record while Cantona's is Welbeck-tier

He was a good player, but couldn't play on grass

Is it even possible to imagine an English player saying this: “I don’t care about England. I don’t care at all about England. In terms of football, I am a Frenchman. I have in my veins the French frog blood."

I don't think it is. Even Joey Barton wouldn't say that.

This. He destroyed them all with one simple sentence so from then on they painted him as some sort of eccentric loon to cover up their arse devastation.

who: literally

Ashley Williams says it all the time.

It's only a bit of banter lad.

You can keep it.
The last time he was on french tv he said he'll retire all his money from the banks and at the end he only took 1000 € for the "symbol".
The guy's a clown acting like a rebel but he never was a rebel.

To be fair, he only has one French grandparent.

I will never understand how you Europeans and Brits banter each other.

You go from continental warfare to comfy in the blink of an eye

You sound quite upset, Pierre.

What did he mean by this?

But Cantona is a child of immigrants that moved to France too.

Part of it was that he just said it, stood up and walked out. He was supposed to be contrite and begging for forgiveness, but he truly didn't care about them.

Wasn't much of a fan back then, but this undoubtedly cemented his place in footie history

Underrated reaction image

I can see some Sean Connery in this

It's not like we care about him anyways.

"Me, the Pope, I fuck his ass."

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=T9ByRANbXDs

Holy fuck, this shit is gold.

holy fucking jewnose

cantona is so fucking manly with this beard holy fuck no homo but i would suck his dick easily if i was a woman

Top kek, he is right about the 'unforgivable' too, how can you say a flying kick is unforgivable? Jesus forgave even murderers.

“I would have loved to have seen Guardiola in Manchester [United]. He is the only one to change Manchester. He is in Manchester, but at the wrong one.”

mouyesfags plastics btfo

I miss big break famalam

It's like an old couple. It's not the case for Western people in general, but a special relationship between Britshits and us. A millenia of rivalry does this.

Sandniggers haven't evolved fully yet. It'll happen in the next 500 years or so though

This desu

we've been at war longer than your people have been living in non mud huts, it's just how it is now

>implying there's mud in deserts

more like camel shit huts m8

I see he is still butthurt about jacquet

fucking based cantona

>I fuck you both in the ass

fucking absolutely tiptop kek, he fucking owned those two dickheads and they looked massively booty blasted as well

how can you deny the impact he had on utd? that season where he practically carried the class of 92 to the double on his own he was fucking immense

he probably supports leeds

This, but most EPL players are terribly overrated tbqh

How can a commie feel like an Englishmen?

What's your league like m8?

taking his sayings into account it should be jean connerie :^)

he dont say " i fuck your ass" but "i pee on your ass ".

It's a shame the kick took away from this image, I prefer it desu.

"You can change your wife, politics or religion. But you can't change your favourite football team."

How did they get around not giving everyone a million? Is it because it was written as Mi££ion?

>ITT: Brits feeling proud of gipsy inmigrants

all these edgelords and ABUs not bowing down to Eric The Great.

it's like la liga in the sense that non-derby matches are completely irrelevant

Cause in reality, he's more Garb-o than Gretta.

brilliant lad, one could only wish he had kicked that cunt harder

Does Sup Forums rate this hack but not Zidane? s m h t b h

The difference is Cantona is rated right. A really good player but nowhere near some of the greatest of all time whereas Zidane was an absolutely world class player, but people rate him way too highly for what he was. An inconsistent version of Iniesta.