Apple music decided to destroy the only thing that makes them more appealing than spotify

apple music decided to destroy the only thing that makes them more appealing than spotify

the a e s t h e t i c

wtf i hate apple music now

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Components_0.9/WSH_panel_(foo_uie_wsh_panel)
rikitiki11.deviantart.com/art/One-of-those-foobar-Metro-1-9-2-364177682
vinylsoft.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the new iTunes is fucking shit fuck apple removing the jack too what the fuck are they thinking.

Woah......people still use iTunes? Lol for a music board I figured everyone would use something more superior, like literally any other media player lol

protomartyr good band
and just get foobar, brother

this is why you don't update
and your playlist game is SHIT

Not OP but I'm using Foobar and it's kind of shit

It looks very bad and can't be made to look better without changing your whole windows visual theme

I downloaded a module so I can browse my library by looking at all the album covers (like itunes in the OP does it) but it doesn't cache the covers anywhere so every time you open up foobar it needs to load them in again, it takes a couple seconds for each one and won't even load them in the background so while you scroll through your library you have to keep waiting for album covers to load

Foobar is pretty bad but there isn't really a better alternative, Music Bee is garbage

WHERE ARE MY PRETTY COLORS
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>It looks very bad and can't be made to look better without changing your whole windows visual theme

Why not download a skin?

Im ok with the computer version just the iphone music layout is absolute fucking trash now

but it doesn't cache the covers anywhere so every time you open up foobar it needs to load them in again, it takes a couple seconds for each one and won't even load them in the background so while you scroll through your library you have to keep waiting for album covers to load
yeah....really the only thing about foobar i dont like
>It looks very bad and can't be made to look better without changing your whole windows visual theme
eh? there are plenty of skins/themes you can download that completely change the foobar ui without any change to the windows visual theme

How do I make all the toolbars not this ugly light blue shade that all the Windows 7 folders have?

not entirely sure but you may have to get this component wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Components_0.9/WSH_panel_(foo_uie_wsh_panel) and try and find one that someone made and copy their script into that component. foobar can be made to be very very pleasant looking, but it isnt always easy

I took a pic of what I mean, I think this stuff looks ugly
Earlier I did spend some time trying to figure out how to change the bar's color, but all I came up with was people saying to just change your Windows theme

At the end of the day I sort of feel like this might just not be worth the effort, I can invest a lot of time into Foobar but ultimately it will always lack basic functionality like the before mentioned caching of album art
I can spend as much time as I want but it will never be anything more than a mediocre player

oh yeh, im not sure on how to change that specifically, but you could always download a skin/theme from deviant art, most of those change the entire ui

Those specific toolbars are apparently hard wired to look like whatever the Windows folders use, or at least that's how I understood it
They never changed when I tried skins

If someone made a module that works exactly like those toolbars but is it's own thing you could probably use that, but I never found anything like that

Nice playlists

hrm, is this what you mean by >works exactly like those toolbars but is it's own thing ? rikitiki11.deviantart.com/art/One-of-those-foobar-Metro-1-9-2-364177682

Wtf I hate apple now

hmm, is columns ui selected?

get Winyl, it's minimal and decent looking: vinylsoft.com/

I use foobar, but I've been using it since 2006 and already used to modifying it. honestly, if i knew of Winyl back then, I probably wouldve use that instead.

It is, it doesn't do anything if I don't select columns

There's probably some solution that I'm not smart enough to come up with

Thanks user, I will try that

what the FUCK were they thinking with this? the music app (and itunes) literally went from looking horrible, to looking great, to looking horrible again. literally what the fuck?

>Music Bee is garbage
Patently false.

Windows 7 here. You're tech illiterate.