/fr/ sends its best regards

projection: will be a failed normie until I die

any spare gfs?

Got a gf lads

good fucking luck

cheers /fr/ogs

Ah yes very hip and cool

4u

Fresh 'dit post currently collecting upvotes at a rate of 2 every 3 minutes. Like moths to the flame, you're all cockroaches who do my bidding without even realising it

what are some good electronic albums that aren't aphex or boc

*shrieks and howls so loudly I wake up the neighbours*
"oi go back to sleep you lot!! hahaha"
"Don't worry bob we got the kids under control, wanna go for a pint"
"yeah lad"
"cool be over in a sec"

post-ironically cold out

down wit da kids innit ho mee

same

nah got just the one

can people make their damn mind up as to what qualifies as a normie?

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA

JUST BE YOURSELF

this was originally a vinyl album but someone made it electronic for you on youtube

youtu.be/-voC5IrYeAA

what the christ is meow meow

unironically listening to now 95 lmao the fucking state of my music taste these days, I just don't give a FUCK anymore

>tfw too intelligent for /brit/

SKIMMED

MILK

what's the point in collecting 'ddit (You)s? what do you do with em?

>listening to music made after 1985
Jesus wept

What a shite panel

Shan't be watching this week

who's been the most BTFO politician these past couple of years?

>Ed Miliband 2015
>Nick Clegg 2015
>Tony Abbott 2015
>Stephen Harper 2015
>David Cameron 2016
>George Osborne 2016
>Tony Blair 2016
>Andrea Leadsom 2016
>Michael Gove 2016
>Jeb Bush 2016
>Marco Rubio 2016
>Ted Cruz 2016
>Bernie Sanders 2016
>Owen Smith 2016
>Hillary Clinton 2016

Listening to the Little Shop of Horrors soundtrack lads.

ed fucking balls

It's better than last week though.

SHE DIDN'T EVEN VOTE

normie = anyone doing better off than whomever used the word

youtube.com/watch?v=knBNX_evIOo

>Why yes of course I browse the 'dit and not only that, I then post about it on the chon!

3 days since i ran out of my testosterone blockers my doc gave me for my male pattern baldness

noticed a lack of sex drive since I came off them, which is odd because I never noticed a lack of sex drive when i was on them

seriously hope they didn't fuck me up for life

toss up between the clogglet and clinton

Yeah, Bowling For Soup really peaked with that

I can always tell when someone else goes on Sup Forums, but they never know I do.

cook the man some fuckin iggs

me in the purple shirt

Peh, another worm acting out his part in my grand play without any notion of what is going on. Easy.

Good post.

alri poley, what you doin' down under?

Clinton. Former president's wife, had the opportunity to be the first female president in current year of all years, whole media machine behind her, current president behind her as well, won popular vote, still lost.

imagine being so vain that you care this much about the state of your trim

got this pompous little graduate twat in the office secret santa lads. what can i get him that's offensive without it being too obviously seen as bullying?

Deano wants us to go to some pub fuckin ages away cause he fancies some bird behind the bar

get a grip Deano

im not a tranny, faggot or anything like that. was on them purely for hair loss, the doc said they are the best bet because I had high testosterone which was likely the cause of my early hair loss.

never noticed lowered sex drive when i was on them, so figured i was fine and just keep taking them, ran out and now ive just, not been horny. dont think ive cum in 3 days and im still just not horny

Whenever it's secret santa I just bring up that I'm jewish and that it's against my religion to partake in it

>no jezza

watch he's gonna get fucking obliterated

t. Smithster

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=A7DlMlnWtEE

are you a girl yet?

i hope not

sphirex was CUTE

Corbyn isn't going to get BTFO mate

He doesn't want to become Prime Minister, he just wants to be a radical opposition so he can build up momentum for the revolution

Even when Labour loses a hundred seats at the next General Election, Corbyn won't resign as leader.

>tfw no friends at uni

Clinton. She's been waiting years to be president, and she lost to a reality tv show host

all jezza has done is won thus far

*completely obliterates you in a 1v1 after school*

spastic

>that scene where ricky got karl to think that Derek was reality

still can't rewatch that scene, it's too intense

He's not thought
He's the only anti-establishment voice with a chance of winning
It will be a Trumpesque victory

really felt bad for people who didn't manage to make friends in my course

most of them dropped out

>he was in school when MW2 came out
FUCK OFF

I have a lot of friends, but no real friends.

didn't make a single friend or put my willy in a single girl from uni

*tries to camp in the middle*

What?

her arm positioning isn't too bad tbf, but her head and entire body are just out of line

>tfw you can make friends but you always have to be the one to put in the effort to set up things
just want to feel wanted desu

alri grandad

Alri grandpa aha

secret santa ideas for a wanker lads come on

Have never seen Australia which leads me to believe that it's not really there

>2009
nah seriously, you kids need to fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=aKLs4mra_1I

Cut a hole in the box then put your willy into the hole then ask him to open it while it's sitting on your lap and then lean in and say "Wank lad?"

youtube.com/watch?v=M1nO409bu-o

get him something that only obviously gay people would use like an eyebrow trimmer

box of tissues

I once too acid and i thought australia didn't exist because it was so far away the computer generating my life didn't even bother rendering it because i couldn't get there quick enough that it wouldn't have time to render it en route.

was absolutely convinced of this for a long time

technically have friends but I'm not close to a single one of them
we rarely talk and there's no group chat (that I'm a part of)

>everyone under the age of 25 needs to fuck off

hmm

will say i was abroad when this happened

could be worse
i was invited to the group chat after three years of it being there and all they do is talk about pokemon go so i muted it and haven't looked at it since

Just made a pate sandwich

smooth or coarse pate lad? (if it's coarse you're disgusting)

battyman

I made a pate toe

Chin up lad

I just tell myself they don't have one

seeking VOLUNTEERS
for:
putting my willy in YOUR vagina

haha thats what i did haha

Smooth liver

Was sat behind some right-wing chap on the train earlier, pretty embarrassing listening to him. Typical ignorant bellend.

*refreshes page*
Ah yes, a further 120 upvotes.

It's nothing to me honestly, beyond easy

Rasheed

just paid a substantial amount of money for this picture to be broadcasted over Times Square lads

this tbqh

when i was at uni i had loads of friends, got invited out drinking all the time

didn't know a single fucking one of them outside a vodka bottle though, shallow twats just wanted to drink, talk shit, pass out, work, repeat. Made absolutely no friendships of substance, kinda makes me sad because they say the friends you make at uni are the ones you have for life and certainly some of my mates who went to different unis (from secondary school) made some very close friends but i just never did