How will he fare in England? Can he pull off an Ancelloti/Di Matteo?

How will he fare in England? Can he pull off an Ancelloti/Di Matteo?

I don't think it's going to work. But it will depend mostly on the squad he gets. Because what Chelsea needs is a new squad.

Yes screenshot this for future reference. Antonio Conte will win the league next season. Forget Pep, Klopp and Jose, Conte has serious talent.

>Relying on Ivanovic as a full back

no, he's shite

>muh 3-5-2

>wins Seria A with Juve
>does less than nothing with Italian national team

Why would anyone expect much?

LOL, he rebuilt Juve from the ashes. Then he got Italy into the Euros comfortably, his only task so far.

>loves adopting 4-4-2 based systems and similar ones
>stresses his coaching specifically on fitness and physical training
>pretty much flexible (if you disregard the retards staring at statistics or the casuals who started following football in 2012 that wouldn't possibly know that Conte won promotions from Serie B with 4-2-4/4-4-2 and 4-3-3 tactics)
>very determined

I could see him doing well but not winning straight away

He will succees
Next season cl champions

>expecting Gonde to perform in CL
I expect him to win the league withing two seasons, no more. He's just not that good/flexible in dealing with the tactical side of his job. Excellent motivator and trainer tho.

he'll be shit because he's only used to managing the one team in a one team league, same with poop

>inb4 PL is a two horse race between City and Chelsea.

I'm curious to listen to him speaking in English. He barely speaks Italian

They'll both destroy the EPL, specially Poop.

>LOL, he rebuilt Juve from the ashes.

They finished 7th the season before and transferred in a lot of talent the summer before. Not exactly ashes. Also doesn't help that the Milanese clubs crumbled about that time.

He's perfect for EPL then considering tactics are less important compared to physicality, tempo, work rate and "spirit" over there.

>I'm gurios do lisden do him speaging in english. He barely speags idalian
Here.
No, jokes aside he's probably gonna use a translator at least the first season.

Milan transferred in a lot more talent this season than Conte got and still played horribly. Someone has to make use of the talent available in the squad and breaking a negative downwards spiral is a really difficult job.
Then again,
>that flag
>this topic

Which is why I said I can totally see him win the league, but flop in the CL.

Agreed

He'll do the same as mou
>win nothing 1St season and build finish top 4
>win the league and challenging for the cl
>get fired as everything falls apart.

They've done better since he left, as well.

He will be sacked around December.