How is bestiality seen in your countries?

How is bestiality seen in your countries?

AYO HOL UP

>mother, why did you do this to me?

Why does Sup Forums do this

They seem like a happy couple

in shitmany older people dont like it but they will shut up because germans are dogs

it is not normal

>it is not normal
They're a couple in the same attractive range together with two kids they clearly care about.
How is it not normal?

>They seem like a happy couple
That's why. Their happiness feels like an insult, a provocation. Why should they get to be happy and not us ? Why are we still here ? Just to suffer ? Every night, I can feel my gf... and my nation... even my race . The country I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

that guy is not white and this family is ugly

That germanic girl is ugly and doesnt look human

terrible.

everytime I see this I kek, this cannot be real

So?

look at his face and skin color

Fuck you germanic

Yeah and?

They're happy family

She has strong, masculine features. I wouldn't go as far as to say she's ugly but she's very Aryan desu.

you have to go back tyrone

race war now

who cares if they are happy or not?
its not normal

she looks like a tranny

Thank you.

So you're saying your angry by two happy couples because they're not the same race? baka

Their children will not be happy. I can assure that.

How do you know that?

tyrone wants a white gf the thread

why angry shitskin
im happy that america becomes a shitskin country

It's not normal for a grown man to be shitposting on an anime website in the middle of the day when he should be working but you're doing it right now you loser.

I'm not angry....

Being mixed is the worst thing you can be. You don't know how you are. You are not white, you are not black. You don't know how is "your people". You will be a stranger for blacks and for whites.

This will not happen in a country were the majority of the population is mixed like Mexico or Dominican Republic tho.

in greece it is

why is every american here so stupid

Why don't u just be hour own person baka. Not every mixed is the same baka baka

How are bitter losers who have to post pics of happy people on a prussian seabass fishing forum to feel better about their shitty lives seen in your countries?

Caring about who your people are is dumb desu, pride in one's race was a mistake.

So many bitter white racists here hahaha fuck off you pathetic virgins

germanics arent aryan
lol you are proud of being a germanic?
hahahaha

>You don't know how is "your people". You will be a stranger for blacks and for whites.
what do you mean?

you are saying a person need validation and acceptation from others?

retard

So is being mixed you T*rk scum.

kek while these virgins are shitposting,jamal and abdul are out enjoying white women who want to 'celebrate diversity'

The idea of coexistence between different racial/religious groups is a western/white idea that nowhere happens in the world and that soon will destroy (us) because we will be the only group embracing this idea

This. They seem like they are doing well for themselves too.
Fuck off hanz. Just because they're happy and you aren't doesn't give you the right to be salty.

exactly smfh
whites are so fucking pathetic senpai I swear.
All they can do is cry on the internet, while brothas be nailing their girls

>INDF damage control

I am a Greek not a turk

now you are like a filthy asian
i really hate that when subhumans do this

So? Why would you give a shit unless you're envious they're getting girls and you're not?

HE'S A NIGGER

Thank you based fucking kikes and your sneaky plans for world domination by getting rid of the only race that ever pushed for peace and equality.

#StopWhitePeople

I'll destroy us because you say so, okay bud.

>race that ever pushed for peace and equality.
hahahahaha
that is hypocrisy

how can you be so naive?

>I am a Greek not a turk
That's an oxymoron.

Brixton, Tower Hamlets and Luton are wonderful places to live for native Britons.

S U R E

There is literally nothing wrong with race mixing

why do you hate me you bastard
I am a superior human being.

your country is proof of the opposite

>Hypocrisy
Who invented unions?
Who created the UN?
Who created international human basic rights?
Who created the minimum wage?
Who created the international criminal court?

There are some bad places so that must mean society as we know it is going to collapse, okay bud.
muh slippery slope

dont bother, there is a 95% chance you are arguing with muhammad

I really really rather live in Argentina than in Brazil.

that is way for you to have control over nations and get globalism

again why are you so naive?

stop being so stupid

>INDF
I swear Sup Forums comes up with a new boogeyman acronym every month.

>THE WHYTE MAN CONTROLS EVERYTHING! EVEN THE RULES FOR MAKING EVERYONE EQUAL!
This just keeps getting silly.

And I'd really really rather see you living in Argentina than in Brazil. Good to see something we agree on.

INDF is literally older than Sup Forums you dumb nigger. Fucking BIDF.

Being mixed race is the best thing that can happen to u.
Enjoy being ugly faggots.

you dont understand

those organization are globalists organization

your people dont care about equality or anything like that

why you are so stupid?

Funny thing is that those "bad places" are always inhabited by foreign men.
Also funny that those foreign people have more children that will occupy more streets, towns, cities in the future.

It's very probable

>Human rights and minimum wages is a white ppl plot to keep us down !
lol this would be sad if you weren't a piece of shit in the first place

can't wait to see what glorious new society you will create once you get rid of all those terrible things like having laws and not working 24/7

If they don't care about equality why are they killing the west with equality? Globalists are your best friend idiot. They will give you free gibesmedat, Laws that give you preferential treatment and all the white women you can fuck. You have everything to gain and not much to lose anyway.

>Funny thing is that those "bad places" are always inhabited by foreign men.
Because you retards only focus on the ones with foreigners.
>Also funny that those foreign people have more children that will occupy more streets, towns, cities in the future.
retard

>Globalists are your best friend idiot.
they arent you globalist piece of shit
>They will give you free gibesmedat
i want freedom, freedom from your media, from your hypocrisy and your stupid pigskinned people

>all the white women you can fuck
i dont like germanics, they are just pigs
what your people were doing in 400 AD?
you didnt have any civ then you are here talking like you created civ?

fuck off, germanic pig

>what your people were doing in 400 AD?
The Arènes de Lutèce are among the most important remains from the Gallo-Roman era in Paris (known in antiquity as Lutetia, or Lutèce in French), together with the Thermes de Cluny. Lying in what is now the Quartier Latin, this amphitheater could once seat 15,000 people, and was used to present gladiatorial combats.
Constructed in the 1st century AD, this amphitheater is considered the longest of its kind constructed by the Romans. The sunken arena of the amphitheater was surrounded by the wall of a podium 2.5 m (8.2 feet) high, surmounted by a parapet. The presence of a 41.2-m- (135-foot-) long stage allowed scenes to alternate between theatrical productions and combat. A series of nine niches aided in improving the acoustics. Five cubbyholes were situated beneath the lower terraces, of which there appear to have been animal cages that opened directly into the arena. Historians believe that the terraces, which surrounded more than half of the arena's circumference, could accommodate as many as 17,000 spectators.
Slaves, the poor, and women were relegated to the higher tiers — while the lower seating areas were reserved for Roman male citizens. For comfort, a linen awning sheltered spectators from the hot sun. Circus acts showcased wild animals. From its vantage point, the amphitheater also afforded a spectacular view of the Bièvre and Seine rivers.
>you didnt have any civ then you are here
ahahahaaha but we did
regardless it doesn't even matter to this conversation

Marrying a white woman is and not a traditional sudanese one is seen as an oddity, an anomaly

But I would definitely marry a poor Ukrainian/Russian woman if she's pretty and smart

btw back in 400 ad you were still basically primitive cave people why do you even talk about this ?

>He thinks I'm a globalist.
You dumb nigger I hate globalists even worse than blacks.
>I want freedom from your media,etc.
The media is even yours idiot.

Christ are you really this stupid? The media, the globalists are groveling at your feet. You are a living weapon for them to destroy the wealth that the west has so they can horde it for themselves.

You may not want free beautiful white women and free gibesmedat but your brain dead knuckle dragging brethren do and they will murder every white man from Chile to whatever mountain top cabin in Canada they come across to get it.

>We wuz kingz an shiet
Please just stop.

are you pale with light features?
then you arent related to those people and you are just a germanic subhuman

you blacks cant be saved, you are fucked for life

Maybe because they are the worst?

Yes, I'm a retard. That's why everyone laughed at Enoch Powell when he said Inner London will be in 2000 1/3 non-briton. Now in 2016 they doesn't even reach 50% of the population.

hahahahahaa
this germanics is stupid beyond believe

just shut up
where?¿

learn to read

>I hate globalists
How to spot an edgy retard in one sentence.

>you blacks cant be saved, you are fucked for life
Sure thing, my fellow black

i have curly brown hair brown eyes and a big nose is it good enough for you ? regardless you're a retard there is no such thing as "germanic" outside of the internet

>you blacks
Wait, you don't think you're a latin, do you?

>I like globalists
How to spot someone who has never read a book in his/her/xe life

We celebrate it ;^)

im not black
there is

>discussing international politics as globalists versus liberal-left/conservative-natives
The problem with the internet is that every uninformed idiot finds others with the same ignorant opinions, just study a bit more and become your own political research entity, you're probably smarter than that

Sure thing buddy

>Maybe because they are the worst?
Nowhere near the worst.

>Yes, I'm a retard. That's why everyone laughed at Enoch Powell when he said Inner London will be in 2000 1/3 non-briton. Now in 2016 they doesn't even reach 50% of the population.
Proofs? He didn't say this from what I found on Google.

me in the pic

Your country would be nothing without globalism, it's the reason the Soviet Union fell.

i dont

that's the worst part he's probably some sort of indian or black person

yeah and no one except historians cared about it since 1000 years, what the hell is your problem ?

You're so lucky

This is why the Sup Forums-agenda will fail, racism is dead, people hate the poor niggers, but don't care about niggers that do well.

>Chang dating our women
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT

I'd rather our country be isolationist tbqh. We did well off before the soviet union and globalism.

you germanics are a plague

You were well off when you were at the forefront of the industrial world, if China were in a similar position you would've been fucked for the same reason your manufacturing is ded today.

Mulatto is the most possible, but he could be criollo

He give that number during interviews and speeches during the 70's