Which country do you actively hope will fail?

SA

Many such countries, but number 1 on my list is Russia. I really want to see Putin's demise. Manlet.

putin would fuck you up m8

Chile desu senpai

UK
For the banter

Ireland

Austria

usa

and pretty much every country outside of europe

China because it's backing North Korea.

Norway, Switzerland, Japan, Australia

germany
sweden
france
canada

any of the meme countries really

Sweden, the grand social experiment

>English leather boots
disgusting

sweden, so we can start rebuilding, this country is a pressure cooker that isnt letting out any steam

turkey

i want to see how trump fail because it will be funny, and he will fail for sure, he said a lot of laud things which no easy to make, im assure you that u will see a lot mems about "make america great again+ some mistake of trump" his supporters are happy like he already have done something but he just on the very beggining of his way.

>I really want to see Putin's demis
lol, do you realize that russian will chose some kind of militarist/ facist in elections? And you will remember putin just as conservative politican

germany, poland

usa, england & saudi arabia desu

america
all out civil war between neo-confederates, hippies, black nationalists and chicanos fucking WHEN

>lol, do you realize that russian will chose some kind of militarist/ facist in elections? And you will remember putin just as conservative politican
This has always been my concern. You guys will end up with another Stalin or something.

Wait....white about those of us who are conservative, white northerners with non-bullshit educations and who aren't Bible thumpers? We have lots of guns and vets in our numbers not to mention engineers and scientists.

none

Russia. They get all cocky and aggressive if they haven't had a societal collapse in a while.

Sweden

I want to see the result of this Jew multicultural experiment

soon

you mean nu males? good luck fighting off street niggers

None, because I'm not a fucking idiot.

Spain

china

Germany ofc

Germany