Serious question but will he make it into 2017? His friends and even his father is worried he's gonna die soon...

Serious question but will he make it into 2017? His friends and even his father is worried he's gonna die soon. Is it too late to save Johnny? Has he reached the point where he's too fucked to be saved?

He doesn't care. Damning.

>#22 overall pick

Will any team give him one more chance?

It's only going to take a Lamar Odom style near death experience for Johnny to get his shit together. And even then , I still think he won't. Would be hilarious if he overdosed in a cheap ass hotel with a bunch of cocaine and hookers

He had better attitude, would he have made it anyways?

Clearly, drinking is the only important thing for him. No one will be ale to save him until he actually wants to get better.

Sad desu

>No one will be ale to save him
c h e e k y

No. He was doomed from the start like Tebow.

Instead of being a mentally invincible warrior like Tebow and behaving gracefully, he broke under the abuse.

At least Tebow tried, so hard.

He had to hit his bottom. Hopefully he's still alive

Tebow is not a case of a lack of talent, he could have been an excellent tight end but he was too stubborn to want to play any position that wasnt qb

He’s not going to die anytime soon… Charlie Sheen was doing twice as many drugs and still reporting to work every day. Manzeil is a lightweight in the words of drugs.

He will have a reality show on MTV or A&E, a destiny worse than death

For real, Sheen and the cast of SNL from the 80s would bury little Johnny in one evening

he should freeze some of his sperm for his parents to have just in case

Hilarious? Thats literally the most obvious outcome.

What is this facial expression trying to convey?

Tebow was good enough to play QB. Hr protected the ball, his teammates trusted him, and he put together some drives.

He literally doesn't practice well cause his throwing sucks, so the recievers cant work on timing routes in practice.

This is literally why he's gone. Not because he doesn't win, but because he makes it difficult for the coach and staff in practice.

Kind of BS, but ultimately I understand why he's out and even confirmed putrid shit like Sanchez can still start.

'im a polesmoking faggot getting paid to play pretend with my friends'

But Johnny doesn't have HIV so he's still one step better than Charlie Sheen

He'll live but probably die in his 50s

JUST

why would he die, all he does is party. People can do coke and drink every day for years.

Even crackheads can live a long time. ie. DMX has been smoking rock and dropping albums for 2 decades.

He's just being edgy

There would be literally nothing interesting or funny about it

Is he the biggest JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP of the year?

He has a serious drug and alcohol problem. His friends are even concerned now. He's gonna Lamar Odom himself

he'll be fine

I wonder if he's still getting pussy? Every woman on Earth knows how fucked up he is. Seems like he enjoys drugs and alcohol more than getting laid

Katt Williams?

ok aggy

Drug overdose when ?

I bet on first trimester 2017

Most recent pictures of him are awful....heroin skinny and tatted up. He's screwed.

Recent pictures?

Also, I know this is going to sound edgy as fuck but I want him to overdose. It's been a while since we had a massive shitstorm

>Every woman on Earth knows how fucked up he is.

Oh you silly Americans, funny how you think grid Iron is relevant outside the United States.

Fuck him. He's got all the opportunities and even more importantly the money in the world to turn his life around. If he's to stupid to do it I hope the dumb fuck dies a horribly painful death.