1. Your country

1. Your country

2. How are you holding up?

Finding it harder and harder to even get out of bed.

How are you Finland?

>Flag

S-she'll be right, mate!

Drinking.

Been listening to Komm Susser Tod for like 3 hours

Not too well desu

having some issues

>Flag

Man the darkness is getting to me. I think it's been cloudy like a week now. add that to the max 5 hours of sunlight and you have a pretty sure depressant.

Just smoking cigarettes half of pack every day, eating lithium pill every night

really bad

Memeing for Wilders

Could be worse, might be developing a stomach ulcer though :/

>Hillary didn't get elected so she could start WW3 with Russia and I could be nuked into oblivion

gee thanks trump

Flag
Im gunna make it, im definitely gunna make it someday

the only thing stopping me from suicide is the fact that my family would be devastated haha

Do you guys need help with anything?

flag
i am very sad

i know that feeling all too well

I just want a cute finnish dick

Can you help me memorize kana

It's all beyond saving. Depression has no cure. Don't mind it.

yes

a gf?

My back Hurts.
My lats Hurt.
I don't want to go to work tomorrow.
I want to buy vandt but I can't.

not well

1. Usa
2. Not good
Thanks for asking

1. Flag
2. Not good, so many problems in my life the only thing that stops me from going an hero is the pain it would do to my family. I don't want them to feel shitty because i killed myself. I also don't want to make them sad so i pretend everything is ok and i'm happy despite the fact that i'm failing uni right now. I'm too stupid for it i guess.

flag
Not well

I got lazy and now I'm getting my act together, it wasn't a big dip in self control compared to my history.

I meant to say I want to buy candy.
My life is falling apart.

Watch anime musicals, OPs, EDs, etc, those that will show you the lyrics in kana and below there is romaji. You will learn syllable by syllable. It's how I did it.
What do you need?

There are always plenty of threads about it on /adv/. You need to maximize your chances by talking more to girls. And you need confidence.

and looks

Will try

Thank you Icelander

i've been better but life goes on boy

i have OCD and depression, i started going to therapy in May and i've been getting better, but i still feel so hopeless

I gave up a long time ago

What kind of therapy? bad therapy can fuck you up for good

If you think you look good. you will look good.
The other way arround also works.
Confidence is more important. If you think you don't look good, you can compensante for it by working out, hygiene, hair style, clothing, etc.
Your therapist probaly gives better advice than me. Can't you call them and tell how you are feeling in this moment? Or text, or e-mail, etc.

I want a natural blonde gf. Can you give me one?

funny because i literally just came back from therapy, i talked about my feelings and it is relieving but this fucking illness never leaves me alone

Well, I was told that I can't get into the job I want to do in the Air Force until I hold a manual license for 12 months, so I kind of have nothing to do other than to try to find a job.

The thought of being stuck at home and sitting at my computer for the next twelve months terrifies me. I'd rather kill myself than become a NEET.

Let's take lithium. I'm taking lithium almost 2 years, I feel much better.

It sounds like the simple fact you are talking to someone is relieving the stress in which case, the logical solution would be for you to try to get friends or spend more time with other people, specially conversations.

i am just waiting for the inevitable economic crash and then civil war

Doing fine, waiting for nympho fuckbuddy to come suck my dick

i've been a NEET since May because I dropped out of this school year. the next school year begins in March, so almost 12 months. it really fucking sucks but try to find hobbies that motivate you to set up a routine

you're right. thanks for listening, iceland

Brazil.
Not very well, bro.

Story, how did ya meet?

Lithium sucks. Makes you shake a lot.

But i felt comfortable. I couldn't sleep at night but now, i can sleep with it.

I've been on so many different meds, none of them wro very well.
Fuck my life.

my coworker is on lithium. my boss told me about his stories when he forgot to take his meds. Used to flip out and kick shelving down in the grocery store.

retail in the united states is no joke. i was starting to flip out and kick shelving in. you get sick of this shit, Mainly self entitled customers and the shitty clueless management that can never do their jobs right.

Not more than two weeks ago there was this slav-squat hardbass party in Ljubljana. As a Slav it was my duty to go there, came there with friends and colleges from work.
Some girl I know came their with this bitch.
Drank like crazy, started to dance, she approaches me I don't give a shit, she starts to rub my cock with her ass.. then I remember the words of based Trump "grab her by the pussy"
Do just that. We kiss, instantly realize she gives amazing head, take her home, bang her like a slut.
She calls next day, she wants more. I've been banging my brains out this week bros, but I think that's exactly what I need...

flag
pretty good actually, I'm getting a job soon

Living with mental illness sucks so fucking hard.
You have to take these fucking meds to make it bearable, but you're kinda stuck to them for the rest of your life.
My mom takes lithium for as long as I can remember.

You've got aids.

quite possibly :^)

give me a (You) and might be happy. pls.

US of Gay
I'm OK. Could be better

Shucks

What kind of hobbies fo you have? Im a neet myself

I love my country and it was doing extremely well until those russians with their shitty ideology infected our minds , we were ok with militarism and we had 0 debts in 1935 with Gral. Martinez, now we are fucked thanks to them because of our venezuelan-like politicians

playing guitar, going for a walk, playing vidya.... uh i need better hobbies

1. /hell/
2. life is shit

whatever, going to bed
I hope tomorrow is less shit

my sister is dating a nigger, i didnt think life could get worse than it already had, but i was wrong. oooooh so very wrong

>Sweden

>its not even fun anymore, i have learned to cope with the country going to shit but this is my fucking family, i am going to cut ties with her but i still live at home so i cant ignore her completly yet. I am living in a nightmare

Sorry to hear that bro, have you considered moving to another country? Norway is close, Iceland seems chill

i have, but i havent got a university education and have been dealing with clinical depression until recently. But i am definitely considering norway. Just need to get some money and an education and i am leaving this pressurecooker before it blows to shit. Not even family matters anymore except my mother

Finland
I think my body is committing suicide quite literally

1. Flag
2. Here for thanksgiving week, having fun with my old friends but it's only emphasized how little has actually changed

Overall 6-7/10

Is he nice?

i havent talked to him, he is appearantly not a ghetto immigrant, born and raised here, but that doesnt matter, i feel physically sick when i think of it, i will never accept it. Cant kill him either, i have things to live for. Just going to give up on my sister and move on. Spending energy on convincing a brainwashed multi-cultist is hopeless

>i havent talked to him, he is appearantly not a ghetto immigrant, born and raised here, but that doesnt matter, i feel physically sick when i think of it

Talk to him
One of my best friends is black, and I used to be racist as fuck.

If he was born and raised in Sweden, then I'd say it's pretty different than being an immigrant.

Looks to me like you're just a racist.

I'm losing weight (this is a good thing) but I'm slacking again on my studies

Still no gf but I made some new friends recently

It's a mixed bag...

I'm 23 years old, I'm avoiding going to college out because I'm a lazy slob, I have no future, my health is failing from lack of exercise and a bad diet, I have no friends and no hobbies in a 100% normie country and I have no marketable skills to get a job.

The only reason I'm still alive is because no one will take care of my pet bird if I kill myself.

Your life can be fixed by simply not being lazy.

Alcohol is too expensive

I'm fully aware of that, but I haven't either the will or motivation to do anything about it. At this point I think something's wrong with my brain but I don't have the money to go see a doctor or get professional help.

i have black "friends" at work, i am not retarded, if i said what i think of the massmigration i would get fired. I dont discriminate in public, only when it comes to my own family. i didnt say i wasnt a racist, not wanting your sister to get fucked by an ape isnt exactly uncommon.

Sorry to hear that you're such a fucking cunt, mate.

Do you know if you're depressed? It might be that that's stopping you from making a change.

You do realize that no matter how white you are, you're descended from the same race as him, right?

I can understand if you wouldn't want him to be fucking your sister if he was some immigrant who lives on on welfare or whatever the fuck you have in your country. But he was born and raised in Sweden. He's a civilized human being and a citizen by birth of Sweden.

Have some fucking decency.

I don't know. Like I said, no money for doctors, which is why I can't get any real help.

I might be depressed, or I might just be a bitch. Either way, I cringe at even the thought of leaving my house, even though I know I'm setting myself up for an awful future.

i wonder how you would feel if a nigger(or a white guy if you are niggers yourselves) was fucking your little sister? i guess its cool because "we are all the same" right?

try treating people with some fucking decency, no wonder you're depressed

If the person who's fucking my sister is decent (i.e Has a job and isn't a criminal) Then I couldn't give less of a shit about their skin colour

You fuck

Well my little sister is 13 right now, but if she's over 18 and with someone who isn't a drug addict or living off welfare then I'd be fine with that because I'm not racist towards any race.

I sort of feel you bro. Keep your chin up, forget your sister no matter how hard it is and live a life of virtue, the kind of life where your ancestors look down on you with pride!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

trust a retarded whitey rightey to base his entire world view on his own sexual insecurities.

Who's the real cuck here, kiddo?

Oh shut it Brazil

kill yourself cuck

Being disgusted at an immigrant/someone from another tribe having sex with your women is a completely normal reaction.

I would if I had the balls

t.Torquemada

But really, he hasn't even talked to the guy.

It doesn't matter. It's still a natural reaction to an "invader" and only people who have been conditioned against it don't see it that way.

stop wanting to fill the world with africans

xd
xd

Your country has highest amount of Africans you fucking idiot. Tell your own fuckwits to stop it first.

1. Poland
2. Can't achieve anything in life. Depression and anxiety. Loneliness is slowly killing me. I'm also slowly turning into alcoholic, have a strong urge to go and buy a few beers right now.

Thats why you fucking faggot it sucks and you faggots cant see the problem