ITT: cancer of this board

ITT: cancer of this board

thanks for spreading it even more

memerap kids.

both are good
brb killing myself before someone else can tell me to :^)
its true tho

you guys are

Anybody who unironically isn't sexist, racist, or xenophobic

both garbage and completely worthless
good post op

I thought bottomless pit was pretty good, art angels was mediocre imo but that's just my personal opinion. You faggots need to stop thinking that music is objective and not subjective.

nah you just need to stop making shit excuses as to why your taste is fucking trash

biggest cancer on this board by far, I wish he wasn't existed.

once you've been interested in music for about a week you will know that music critics usually agree on an album. This is because they are identifying the same objective qualities

björk is way better than grimes desu

eh

Most of the female singer waifu shit like sky ferreira, marina and the diamonds, poppy and the list goes on

>implying what critics think/say/write matters
Music is art, and art effects individuals in ways that are unique to them. You can't just pan a piece of art and slap a blank out of 10 on it.

lmao

What you're saying is you only like things that critics tell you to like.

Sup Forums is the cancer

When you start giving music scores someone will end up unhappy

Grimes is way more cancer than DG

(You) are the cancer

what I'm saying is that I agree with critics even without checking exactly what they think, because I have good enough taste to look for the same qualities

To combat the retarded waifu threads, can we just derail the shit out of them like the YLYL threads of Sup Forums? I'm talking barrage them with spam like "Reply to this post or Grimes will die in her sleep tonight"? I mean even if it doesn't kill the threads at least it will fuck with those unhealthily obsessed faggots.

Rumors work.

>art angels
>cancer
get a load of this guy. you need a chill pill

>deathgripsfag actually believe this

''pleb'' and ''patrician'' is worse

Its not about scores, but circlejerking and catering to 10 years old.

Grimes

death grips are just memes but grimes is kpop tier faggotry

No. Grimes is much better.

Grimes is the nicest Canuck in biz. Gtfo.

I can't even choose which one is worse.

>comparing shit to poop

grimes is awful

death grips are awful

DG fans aren't too bad, not as bad as a few years ago at least. Its people that just shitpost DG stuff, not actual fans. But yeah Grimes fans are everywhere and they're fucking terrible.

tful282 fans are killing this board

Fuck off back to plebbit already holy shit you grimesposters are so fucking annoying

t. deathgripsfag
their shitty fanbase is nothing better than grimes'

>DG fans aren't too bad
lmao

Death Grips isn't even discussed that much anymore. Everyone hates them now because it's cooler. (i.e. contrarians)

Everyone hates them now because their fanbase is cringe.
FTFY

>Death Grips isn't even discussed that much anymore
wrong, they're discussed everyday, and have multiple related threads most of the time

That is literally incorrect. You are just delusional because their fanbase is shit and you make it seem worse in your head.

Cancers of this board are you (the person reading this) and the way that recommendation charts have been ingrained into the culture.

Was anyone else around for the 2007-2009 era Sup Forums? It was infinitely better. And that isn't just due to the better quality of discussion or higher average age of poster.

There were essentially Sup Forumscore albums called such because they were posted constantly by largely unfunny memers. But they were more jokes than required listening most of the time. There wasn't a culture of images with X albums on them that everybody should listen to because they are essentials. I've railed against this trend from the start, as it leads foremost to the homogenization of taste among users (which is fucking cancerous for a music board) and makes it massively more easy for newfags to join in discussion without lurking.

Before if you wanted to get new albums you wouldn't open up some bland image. You'd lurk for obscure and divisive stuff in sharethreads and blog threads.

I don't hate DG, but I definitely can't stand their fags.

If I ever take Sup Forums this seriously I'm killing myself

I already hate myself for how much I make the face in pic related. I need to stop caring all together.

this desu

thanks for your sharing your opinion OP

2007-2009 was basically 9gag humour and rawk music

The only people that take this place seriously are those who are too young and stupid to be on it in the first place. Laugh at them, bait them, watch them burn.

Annoying because they put you on your place, where you belong? More exactly here Fuck off.

Two of the worst artists Sup Forums loves

>not having "grimes" filtered
You're only making it worse for yourself
Haven't seen a grimespost in a while now and enjoying Sup Forums much more

>"Death Grips fans are cancer"
>proceeds to shit up every thread impartially discussing the band
>proceeds to post threads like these, grouping them with waifufaggotry
>"I am a contrarian for contrarianism's sake, everyone look at me!"
As someone who doesn't even like Death Grips, it's decidedly clear who the real cancer is.

Death Grips is discussed here like Overwatch is on Sup Forums. Fucking annoying; "I must hate because others like something!"

as a grims poster, this is basically how to do it if you don't like seeing it.

good job on not being a faggot user.

Fuck off

fuck you

Applauses for this man. This is how you should do it: if you don't like something, ignore it or filter it, and just shut the fuck up about it. Only a pussy would keep whining about things s/he can't change (e.g. people posting about Grimes).

>dude just shut up and don't form your own opinion, p4k gave it a 9 so you probably just don't get it!
pathetic

>worst
Prove it.

>you don't like something therefore you must OBJECTIVELY SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS WITH ACADEMIC SOURCES AND STATISTICS
>HA YOU CAN'T DO IT, LEL THAT MEANS IM RIGHT

Chill down, autist. Could you prove your claims? Yes or no?

Can you prove yours?

Why are retards like you so biased in favor of being positive about every band? I'm allowed to not like something.

>I'm allowed to not like something.
Yes, you are, but you're not allowed to talk shit about an artist without supporting your arguments when asked.

lol spineless nu-male

It's called taste and subjectivity, don't give me these autistic deflections.
>b-but u need to prove that they bad with arguments!!!
as if you're going to stop liking those artists just because I say why they're shit

When you say "Two of the worst artists Sup Forums loves" you better be prepared to argue why do you think it's like that. You're too contrarian for your own sake, sad nu-male.

Actually, why did you say that? What was the purpose of that post?

both have delusional fanbases

Where's 21 pilots?

Delusional in what way? Explain.

>listens to Tyler The Creator

You forgot Radiohead and Björk