Why are white people so obsessed with milk?

Why are white people so obsessed with milk?

you are what you eat
and drink

because its great
Yogurt milk cheese (butter for the northerners we have olive oil) are the staples of our cuisine

Because (pasteurized NOT sterilized) milk is the best drink.
I drink around a litre a day

because it's fat and sugar in an easily drinkable form, what's not to like?

Because it was and still is one of the bases of our food.

White people can actually enjoy milk. If you're not lactose intolerant, and don't immediately think of puking or diarrhea, milk tastes semi-sweet with a velvety texture.

Thankfully I'm half white so I can stomach a glass if milk once in a while without any major irritability.

Because goyim needs his stomach flora to be renewed every week.
Or the goyim is kill.

w8 you shit yourself when you consume milk?
topkek
do you have the same problem with other dairy products?

How do you think we stay white?

No, only milk has enough lactose to make me have the shits.

It's fucking delicious

Drink kefir

enjoy your lactose intollerance

I got some in my fridge.

You didn't know that? Lactose for the intolerant is a laxative. The Romans used to consume higher lactose milks for constipation (I think even the lactose tolerant can only consume so much). I remember an Italian/Puerto Rican kid in college scrambling for a toilet after eating Mac and cheese.

Mac and cheese makes me constipated. Is that proof that I'm white?

I drink a huge amount of milk. Every day I drink 1 liter or more.

In my family my cousins also drink a lot of milk.

But does intolerance cause anything?

>milk

Run outta piss, didya?

it feels like someone is literally trying to tie your lower intestines in a knot, painful bloating gas, and diahrrea.

yeah. it "causes anything".

Probably. I think he got screwed by Mac and cheese that someone either but way to much butter in the roué or were cheap and cut it with milk instead of just cheese (cheddar is lactose free).

Makes you shit and proves you're not white enough for Hilter's dream.

How do you think that works?

>You didn't know that
not really i havent seen a lactose intolerant guy in here.
>I remember an Italian/Puerto Rican kid in college scrambling for a toilet after eating Mac and cheese.
Poor guy.
I bet your super markets have lactose free dairy products that will help this guy enjoy milk again
>Mac and cheese makes me constipated. Is that proof that I'm white?
topkek

cheese makes you constipated whether youre lactose intoleant or not.

Its like fucking spackle in your bowels.

>Drank milk every fucking day and drowned myself in it after football practice in school
>Years later got IBS and get the shits from a special kind of protein or something inside milk
Life sucks. I'm not lactose intolerant but there's something special in milk that you can't get rid of that gives me diarhea.

drink milk.
shit yourself

How do I know if I have intolerance?

Not really, if you're not intolerant milk is good for your bowels

The shortest girl I've ever met had blonde hair, blue eyes, and Russian heritage. She was allergic to dairy and said it would kill her if she had any. She was shorter than an Asian.

Thank God I can eat cheese with impunity

This.

Once a long time ago I got drunk as shit and needed to eat something and all there was was a block of cheese. I ended up eating the entire thing in a drunken haze and literally oculdnt shit for 6 days.

I ended up having to go to the hospital and this middle age nurse had to give me a suppository. I prayed for her, because I hadn't washed my ass that day and I had just got off work.

Anyways when i did shit, it was the biggest most solid log of shit I have ever witnessed. Like someone made a rown clay mold of my intstines and dropped it in the toilet.

Fucking legend.

I really hope this post doesn't get screencapped by Aussies

This is an American thing, not a white thing. I've never seen non Americans come home, open the fridge and destroy a gallon of milk. Some burger here was complaining that the milk is sold in small cartons because he's used to getting a barrel from Walmart

dunno about this sven
Every child when its born can consume milk but people become progressively more intolerant to lactose as the years go buy.
I might be wrong here but most people of European ancestry dont have to face such an issue.
But there are certain exceptions you might be the case.

low tolerance (most common) causes some disconfort (i.e shit gets less solid, flatulence, bloated feel) depending on how tolerant you are. Intolerance (or extremely low tolerance) is the extreme of those symptoms.

Also is of note that children are much more tolerant to lactose than adults are.

Because the rest of the races are lactose intolerant

I love drinking milk and I'm not even white.

Why drink water when you have milk?

Water doesn't make me fat

>Tuareg
>Dinka
>Maasai
>Mongolians
>Tibetans
>Indians
>Finns

Milk is the least of your problems mr amerifat

>tfw no bf to feed me cum-milk

Because it tastes lovely. Whole milk, that is. None of that semi-skimmed or skimmed crap they try to pass off as milk.

Why is everyone obsessed with alcohol?

Are you descended from south chinese ricefarmers?

Its white

I don't know, but I find it so fucking disgusting.

>Tastes lovely

Milk tastes like something that was squeezed out of a cow

Yeah I believe that's called cows milk. Very nice.

Yes, out of a delicious cow.

There are worse things to taste like

How did Greeks go from thinking milk and butter were barbaric to eating more cheese and milk than any other country?

>wake up
>out of milk
>can't drink my daily required liter
>skin starts turning brown
>go outside, make a rush for the milk store
>get shot by the cops

being white is suffering