Last thread died. Show us interesting pics from where you live

Last thread died. Show us interesting pics from where you live.

Also bumping would be appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/maps/@-22.9240491,-43.2325311,3a,75y,233.32h,95.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smiw7PHPX3K1KxcSpghnJrQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
opasseadortijucano.com.br/2014/09/um-passeio-pela-praca-saens-pena-dos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The guy in the trenchcoat was the mayor of this city

He also opened a tavern after he left office

Seems like a fun guy. Have you been to the tavern?

Dragon Bridge, Ljubljana Central Market and Cathedral in Ljubljana, Slovenia

Is the market still used?

A reconstructed castle that was originally built by a nobleman, who fled to Brazil when ww1 started.

Yes, the left part is bigger and more traditional, the right part is reserved for some culinary mini festivals, like beer & burger, chocolate or foreign culinary fests etc.

Is Ljubljana a comfy place?

If Ljubljana is the center, then in each direction you have different nature and enviroment: to the north are Alps, SW ist mediterranean, SE is full of hills and vineyards, eastern portion has hills and easternmost is flatland. All on 20.273 km2
:)

and also it looks like a chicken

Seems like the population is pretty evenly located. You have 270 000 people living in the capital of a country of 2 000 000. We have 400 000 living in the capital of a country of 1 300 000. I really hate the urbanisation. I hope to move to a smaller town someday.

the urban population is around 50%, the other half is quite dispersed all around the country. But there are still a lot of forests, which cover around 60% of the national territory

we are proud of or forests

Only country in Europe that is less urbanised than you is Faroe islands :D Must be comfy

and also lake Bled, you should google it

i think Bosnia is less urbanized, but mainly because it's a shithole. But yeah, slovenia is comfy! how is it like in eesti? Way of life, crime, mentality?

Main square in my neighborhood, 1940.

Is this the thread where people post pictures they took themselves?

not specified

I really like your country Eesti.

Have you been to the little isalnd in the center?

Sofia?

I live 15 minutes away from Trump's estate here in Florida.

Since he came here for Thanksgiving the town which is on an island is heavily restricted until he leaves.

Pretty gay desu.

Rio suburb?

Thanks. I think it´s comfy. Where do you live?

Yea

It's Rio all right, but I don't think it could be classified as suburb, it's a central neighborhood.
Pic is the same square, circa 1960.

Have you seen him before he ran for president?Not too excited to be living there?
Any pics of that place today?

No, I live on the mainland and he lives on the island which is full of millionaires which I never go to.

San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.

>took this pic from google

Can you go climbing on those mountains?
Was there some hurricane in Florida not too long ago?

Sure there is Eesti friend. Thanks for the reading about Nikolai von Glehn btw. You can check it up with street view too, it's a very big neighborhood nowadays, over 100k people, it's where the Maracana stadium is located:
google.com.br/maps/@-22.9240491,-43.2325311,3a,75y,233.32h,95.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smiw7PHPX3K1KxcSpghnJrQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
and compare with old pictures:
opasseadortijucano.com.br/2014/09/um-passeio-pela-praca-saens-pena-dos.html
:D

It seems like a fun palce to be. The trees really add comfyness to the city

It barely did any damage here as it really hit hard in the northern part of the state.

I wake up everyday with birds on my balcony, sometimes even macaws and parrots. It's a good city to live in, come visit us one day :D.

Really hope to see Rio and Sao Paulo one day. I used to think that Rio is all favelas and gated communities, but it seems that I was wrong

Misconceptions even some of my countrymen share :). I want to visit Eesti one day too, let's see how it works.

What is rural Brazil like? Is it just rain forests and injuns or are there some comfy villages too?

Of course there is, kek. For all kind of tastes, beach, mountain... I have a summer house in pic related city. It is one of my favourite places in Brazil. It is called Búzios, it is near Rio.

Do you go sailing there?

I usually rent a boat with friends now and then yes. We take the day to tour the nearby islands. But the best place to do that is not even Búzios, it is a city called Cabo Frio which is nearby, pic related. The water there is so so transparent you can see meters under water, so it is great for diving.

This is nice btw, is there where you live?

No that was just some random village in Estonia. I live near and in the outskirts of Tallinn. Really like living in the capital, but far enough from city centre at the same time. Although the old town is nice, it gets a bit hectic.

Oh man, that looks so comfy ;__;

It´s great for going out and having fun, there are countless clubs and pubs there. But living there must be hell. It´s full of drunk people or tourists.

This is a 5-minute walk from where I live. Those yellow signs you see belong to a crazy old lady living in a tent, trying to warn everyone about how Israel and the Jews are going to start a nuclear war. She's harmless, so the Secret Service always left her alone.

the dune and the beach are the only things I like about this city

Do you have protests in DC?
Ever been to Patagonia?

the patagonia is beautiful but it's a shame that it's full of israelis