youtube.com/watch?v=IB4kTLN15y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Plebeian
Any song off this shitty album

it's aight

in your owns explain to me why this is a good album
i'll wait

>why is it a good album

gee, i dont know. maybe cus every fucking song on it is a masterpiece? you asked me, and you get my answer; i love every song on it.

why did you like every song?
why is it a masterpiece?

because the singing, melodies and lyrics are very appealing to me, it all sounds very nice. i'm not a huge "music knower" so i can't say anything about the production etc, but that's enough for me to enjoy this. i simply think every song is great, and for the most part, better than other songs i listen to, which is why i consider it one of my favourite albums, simple as that

I feel like it's very cohesive. In my music preference sometimes songs from the very beginning click with me and when I heard the horns in king of carrot flowers I knew this was going to be one hell of a ride. Some other albums are like that for me like Von by Sigur Ros to be unorthodox.

It's kinda short but feels like a journey to me. There's these reoccurring themes of sadness, love and especially family. Also the entire album feels like a nursery rhyme which might sound silly, but in a way this album also feels like 1950s disney soundtracks to me.

Plus it's a really simple folky-ish kinda album. To me the album has a sort of ignorant and carefree vibe to it.

I know memetano gets memed a lot but he describes it really well here

youtube.com/watch?v=IB4kTLN15y0

>Plebeian
Everything In Its Right Place, Idioteque, How To Disappear Completely
>Contrarian
In Limbo, Treefingers, Morning Bell
>Patrician
Motion Picture Soundtrack, Kid A, The National Anthem, Optimistic

yeah I kinda agree

How about not ranking everything you autists

Can't we all just shut the fuck up about this album? It's a good record, and one of my favourites for obvious reasons, but what is it that Sup Forums can't stop speaking about it for a day? This album is over 18 years old, god damn.

The reason you know about it is because autists won't stop talking about it

Colourful, yet grotesque. Everything on this album is memorable. The singing saw, Mangum's voice, the heavily distorted bass and acoustic guitars.
Also, this is the kind of music that makes you want to get off your ass and start playing music on your shitty acoustic guitar you got for Christmas back in the days when there were people in your life who loved you.
Also, it's legitimately the only album besides King Crimson that could ever make me cry.

you don't actually care, i couldn't give a single fuck.

That might be true, but when I found NMH I didn't visit Sup Forums, only 8ch's Sup Forums. Some years ago I asked anons there what are the most celebrated Sup Forums bands because filthy dumb newfag scum. That's where I found Death Grips and NMH.

i think you may have forgotten a song friend

ULTIMATE PATRICIAN GOD TIER: King Of Carrot Flowers, pt. 1

>trying this hard

>tfw Sup Forums forgot about this album