What are some albums with interesting stories behind them?

What are some albums with interesting stories behind them?

Other urls found in this thread:

thekey.xpn.org/2015/03/05/unsung-folkadelphia-1-jason-molina-songs-ohias-didnt-rain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think OK Computer's story is interesting because they ended up making OK Computer. Now that's a cool story bro.

>the m is backwards

Too tired right now but it's something about the band using a fuckload of money to make this album which ended up bankrupting their label or sumthing.

I've seen pic-related mentioned on here a few times.

Here's a radio show about the album and its making-of. thekey.xpn.org/2015/03/05/unsung-folkadelphia-1-jason-molina-songs-ohias-didnt-rain/

I read something about Bilinda being half asleep on it.

dudeweedlmao

Damn you're retarded.

damn you're autistic

damn you have light-sensitive epilepsy

autism

ebola

Sure is meaningful dialogue in here.

sung tongs is about avey and panda experimenting homosexuality with eachother

What did you think "visiting friends" really means? It was a reference to a game they'd play when they touched their dicks together like the phalli were visiting one another

Nice shitpost but Flesh canoe is actually about their relationship, aveytare confirmed it

damn you have low iq

>The album was a commercial failure mainly because of the boycott of RAI, which was suspicious of the group because of the themes (the quote from Nietzsche could refer to ideologies of Far-right) and the bust of Mussolini pictured in the collage on the cover, the work by the illustrator Cesare Monti.

>The band provoked controversy for their supposed right-wing inclinations stemming from the image of Mussolini found in the collage on the album cover, and the Nietzsche-inspired lyrics.

Making Exile on Main Street was a clusterfuck with Keith nodding out more often than not. A pretty good book about it came out some years back called A Season in Hell

I heard they went to a money store to buy money to make the album. Spooky

damn you have vaguely negroid cranial features

Illmatic

damn you're stupid

This has a very interesting story behind it. Because modest was driving and he decided to make music.

XXX