ITT: Sup Forums-acclaimed electronic artists that are merely jokes on /bleep/

ITT: Sup Forums-acclaimed electronic artists that are merely jokes on /bleep/

all of them

except if you'd actually been on bleep more than a couple of times you'd realise they all like most of the critically acclaimed stuff, they just don't talk about it

autechre is possibly the only big IDM act that is respected on /bleep/, quite actually

neo-mu, lads and gentlewomen

most literally

Not at all, its just autechre aren't dance music so not talked about

bleep != all electronic music

>/bleep/

/bleep/ is a joke

they don't get played in many clubs but yes they are making dance music

unless you're too pleb for it and need that 4 to the floor to even know

When was the last time you were in a club when they were dropped?

last year, brixton

There you go then, /bleep/ talk about whats played last weekend, not sometime last year

Last month by objekt at berlin atonal

>merely jokes on /bleep/
you don't go on /bleep/ do ya

bleep is a joke
worst general

I'm sure a good chunk of bleep likes AE, aphex and shit like that theyre just discussed to death so there really is no need

lmao ok well played

i think ae is too future for bleep

Hear James Ruskin mix Drane in over some 4/4, was very woiiii

Heard actress drop a gescom remix aswell

AE?

>people think Autechre's music is advanced

Stockhausen is laughing hysterically in Heaven.

>Stockhausen is laughing hysterically on planet Sirius.
FIFY

desu the most 'advanced' thing stockhausen did was total serialism, and that wasn't even his idea

>/Bleep/
>discussing anything
Are we really going to pretend it isn't just /BritPostingGeneral/?

Why would they? They are categorically dance, sure, but 1) they don't get played out in clubs very often and 2) even if they did /bleep/ usually doesn't post about super established acts - you don't even see many posts about, say, Mills. People get tired of hearing or talking about the same stuff.

/bleep/ is p cozy even as a pardner
better than the multitudes of /grimes/, /rym/, /daily/ and whatever else generals clutter the catalog

/bleep/ is /brit/ infused with /tumblr/ in therms of irony. it's worse than regular /brit/.

I thought people were starting to realise that /bleep/ is possibly the most cancerous music general.

Nothing wrong with club culture, but being elitist about entertainment based music is fucking stupid on so many levels.

it's elitist, true, but because it is you don't get people posting the same artists over and over, people droning charts, etc.

people still meme though
and the memes are bad

Ever since cornettogate it's been a lot shittier, true

Also just let this thread die desu

Fuck /bleep/

pls don't bump this shit thread

except everyone respects aphex twin on /bleep/

edgy Sup Forums plebs on the other hand...

/daily/ actually discusses music though (sometimes)

what does this expression convey?

they just compete at who looks the most patrish by blogging everything they listen to

i remember posting a ueno maasaki track in /bleep/ once and it got called a meme

>we use RA instead of P4K
>ZOMG so superior to Sup Forums

>great great grandfather assassinated Abraham Lincoln

Seriously this. Those faggots unironically listen to british meme rap and dubstep.

legit dubstep is good though

>meme generals like /bleep/ and /daily/ are alive but good generals like /emoe/ are dead

burial is shit

that's because emo blows

because those threads are at least 80% shitposting

no one comes to Sup Forums for genuine discussion anymore
it's been like that for years

i'm not talking about burial lol

and he hardly gets brought up in /bleep/ either

>he doesn't like burial
>he doesn't like dubstep
opinion trashed

burial is a literal autist that steals his sounds from the video games he plays for 10 hours a day

and dubstep is inferior to garage

more like uk garbage lol

>literal autist that steals his sounds from the video games he plays for 10 hours a day
our guy?

good thread

stop bumping this thread

>wow, i know who stockhausen is, lets namedrop him so i can feel like a cool music guy for a sec

Why on earth are you trying to compare dance musicians to a classical composer? To me that just shows a fundamental lack of understanding of what both are/were trying to achieve tbqh.