ITT: artists Sup Forums gives and endless amount of shit to that you feel deserve none of it

>ITT: artists Sup Forums gives and endless amount of shit to that you feel deserve none of it.

Reddit's the other way kiddo

theyve never put out a bad album

as good as In Keeping Secrets and Good Apollo are, the majority of their discography is shit

The afterman is better than both of them tbph

Coheed is such a hit or miss band for me. For every song I really like on one of their albums, there's another that is almost excruciating to listen to.

Also this is apparently a very unpopular opinion, but the only album of theirs that I enjoy all the way through is Year of the Black Rainbow

I disrespectfully disagree

Hi, Claudio

>Easily they're most versatile album
>Elder god-tier drumming throughout
>Successfully modernized the sound and style that made them great in the first place, something they completely failed to do with YoTBR

It's just so fucking good

Even more unpopular opinion.

SSTB is easily they're worst release, it's boring and hasn't really aged that well. At least Color Before the Sun had a lot of catchy songs.

The Afterman is my favorite, literally no one agrees with me on this either but idgaf.

Claudio really doesn't seem like the type of guy to browse Sup Forums desperately trying to win over some faggots approval.

His life is probably way too fulfilled for him to even remotely care what you think of him.

Grimes. Every single mention of her name in a thread and you get (guaranteed) a lot of fuckwits hating her and that respective poster.

>inb4 someone proves my point

Queen

LOLOLOLOLOL

Wow, you sure showed me

nothing will ever beat the raw,jazzy, god-like first album. In keeping secret and good appolo were good, year of the black raimbow is puke, afterman are okay, not classic material tho.

sorry, it such a ridiculous statement. yeah okay its way better the fuckign black raimbow but betterthen IKSE AND GOOD APPOLLO. no way man.

stop being a metal purist, it's unhealthy. deafheaven is fantastic.

Fine, Red Pill me on the album

Convince me I'm wrong for liking it as much as i do

you are not, it's a good album, I like it too, after Yofbr I was super stoked for coheed to write good song again, and the old drummer coming back was a great +1, it brought by some of their classic sound, and of course the production is better then ever.

BUT; the songs, concept, lyrics and melodies are not on par with their early albums.

SSTB was super intense and emotional, some of their heaviest track, a lot of jazz influence brings it to the top for me. but then we have IKS and GA, which are just fucking Epic, fun and creative.

Post-2001 Modest Mouse