Killing myself tonight. Gonna listen to some Skip James. Anything else you can recommend?

Killing myself tonight. Gonna listen to some Skip James. Anything else you can recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tSg2OIFum3o
youtube.com/watch?v=c71RCAyLS1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/tSg2OIFum3o
How are you goin out?

don't do it

how are you gonna do it?
planning to kill myself too in a week

don't do it, nigga

elaborate

Gonna slash one of my femoral arteries. Sure it'll be nasty but I only want some music recommendations. Rating the Talk Talk. Is life worth living bros? Tell me.

Don't do it senpai

ever since i quit my job at activision i realized life is worth living

definitely. there's so much cool fucking music you can't listen to if you're dead

youtube.com/watch?v=c71RCAyLS1M

Dont listen to this bitches, u wont regret it

How long have you really been sitting down and thinking about this?

And why exactly do you want to kill yourself?

Eager to hear your response.

Very drunk right now. I feel a lot of people go through life never experiencing the joy of being a positive part of someone's life, never know what it's like to really fulfil someone else's existence, for what ever reason. Some people are there to just take space up. Is it not liberating to realise you role in the grand scheme of things? Why am I here to just take space up in another person's life when they could be enjoying fulfilment from another person? Ultimately I feel people would be just far happier if I wasn't around.

it is worth living because you have to die anyway so why rush? take your time with it

Call 1 800 2738255 man. Trust me, it helps.

you do have an effect on people though, human beings aren't robots who completely forget everything said to them by someone they know in an hour. conversations you have rest in your subconscious and are always working on your perception of what you've learned in this life, since life is a learning experience and all.

relationships aren't about complete full-circle fulfillment since that's impossible, they're about sharing your true self and values, and relationships are the absolute best way of unlocking who you truly are.

I don't see the rush in killing yourself especially since you have no idea what comes after

Staying alive you Bee Gees

>by

Fixd

dont do it
you may feel like you're weighing everyone down but you're most likely not. theres gonna be people who will be genuinely sad, even if you don't expect them to be. theres someone out there who loves you. theres someone out there who's gonna love you, you just have to take your time and they'll find you. enjoy life while you're at it too, theres so much beauty in the world.

>Ultimately I feel people would be just far happier if I wasn't around.
that's selfish and not true. i guarantee that anybody you've ever spoken to will be hurt and far unhappier if you do it. killing yourself isn't going to solve anything. don't look for a permanent solution to a temporary issue. get help, human help. talk to somebody, literally anybody. i don't want to make you feel bad, i just want you to think broader.

iggy pop's the idiot