Well that was disappointing. Guess I Wanna be Adored just raised my expectations too much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noezWg4MdxI
youtube.com/watch?v=_pJmKTFmQ70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not loving Waterfall, She Bangs the Drums, This is the one, Shoot me down

>not thinking I Am the Resurrection is the greatest song ever made

i wasn't that impressed with it at first but after relistening here's what i've found
the highlights are i wanna be adored, he bangs the drums, and song for my sugar spun sister
waterfall, bye bye badman, this is the one, and shoot me down are good
skip don't stop every single time, there is no reason for that shitty song to be on the album
i am the resurrection... if they cut it down to 3 1/2 minutes it would be with the best songs of the album, but the 5 minutes of shitty groovy phish impersonation really puts me off of it

cringe

cringe

>I am the resurrection
>cut it to 3 minutes
Wow, guess someone doesn't know how to appreciate tension and build within a track. Maybe go listen to Best Coast or sumthin breh

it was defining for indie, but in retrospect the excitement for that was misguided.

fuck off mani

>not mentioning Made Of Stone

fuck off lee mavers

>skip don't stop every single time, there is no reason for that shitty song to be on the album
>i am the resurrection... if they cut it down to 3 1/2 minutes it would be with the best songs of the album, but the 5 minutes of shitty groovy phish impersonation
u wot m8?

this is what i think of made of stone
youtube.com/watch?v=noezWg4MdxI

This is a great album though. Shame you couldn't enjoy it.

Post your favourite Stone Roses live performances
youtube.com/watch?v=_pJmKTFmQ70

>Favourite Stone Roses live performances
>Kek

Holy pleb

>he bangs the drums

fuck the stone roses let's post rare alex

Typooo

I thought it was okay. I really like "I want to be adored"
This record to me sounds like John Lennon meets the smiths. I was hoping for more like the opener, with lots going on guitar wise and a slow tempo Something like Blackstar by radio head or that REM album with the end of the world on it.

6/10 would listen again

>literally velocity girl

>that REM album with the end of the world on it
document is one of their weaker releases tbqh

Best REM album for rockists? (The bends is one of my favourite records)

probably document actually or lifes rich pageant (which imo is their weakest irs release)
reckoning should be good too
murmur is their best in general, and fables is very worthwhile